- Altrusa plans 21st Annual Festival of Trees December 2-4
- Pressed Café, Delicious, New and Fresh!
- Pre-Burn your Thanksgiving Calories at Windham’s 22nd Annual Turkey Trot!
- Experience NH Open Doors
- Get Carving – The Annual NH Pumpkin Festival is October 22nd!
- Have a Spooktacular October!
- Meredith NH’s Spooktacular Scarecrow Contest
- Good Eats: A Review of Little Tokyo and Saigon in Portsmouth, NH
- 10 Fun Facts About NH
- VeraniCARES to Donate $6,000 to Local Charities Thanks to Caring REALTORS
VeraniCARES and Makes a Difference at Pub Mania in Gilford, NH
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty sat down at Patrick’s Pub & Eatery in Gilford, NH on Thursday Dec. 8th to participate in their annual Pub Mania Barstool Challenge to help raise money for the Greater Lakes Region Children’s Auction. Thirty teams participated in Pub Mania, with a goal to exceed the $240,125 that was raised last year!
Our #VeryVerani lakes Region Teams and our very own Giovanni Verani put on their ugly holiday sweaters and rocked around the Christmas tree at Patrick’s Pub & Eatery, and the best Santa contest was won by our President, Giovanni Verani!
There was even some local celebrities participating in the event as well Ernest Thompson award winning Artist and of course Screenwriter of On Golden Pond contributed a wonderful donation to Verani team’s barstool challenge.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty believes strongly in supporting the communities we live in and service. We are extremely proud of the efforts of our agents and staff provide to help create significant change in the lives of others.
Over the past seven years, the Pub Mania Barstool Challenge raised a cumulative total of over $1,037,000 for the kids and families in the greater Lakes Region area. We are delighted to pull up a barstool for this fun and worthwhile event. Thanks to our Team Captains and Dewey’s Ice Cream Parlor and Café for donating gift cards to raffle off during the event.
Click here to learn more about VeraniCares, BHHS Verani Realty’s philanthropic initiative.