- Altrusa plans 21st Annual Festival of Trees December 2-4
- Pressed Café, Delicious, New and Fresh!
- Pre-Burn your Thanksgiving Calories at Windham’s 22nd Annual Turkey Trot!
- Experience NH Open Doors
- Get Carving – The Annual NH Pumpkin Festival is October 22nd!
- Have a Spooktacular October!
- Meredith NH’s Spooktacular Scarecrow Contest
- Good Eats: A Review of Little Tokyo and Saigon in Portsmouth, NH
- 10 Fun Facts About NH
- VeraniCARES to Donate $6,000 to Local Charities Thanks to Caring REALTORS
VeraniCARES in Giving Back to Their Communities
The Amherst, NH Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty team made the rounds in their local communities.
What began as a company challenge for all the Verani offices getting people to take part in VeraniCARES resulted in a Day of Giving for the Amherst team. There were three winners of the company challenge, the VeraniCARES 3 2 1 Contest. Amherst came in second, with a prize of $2,000.00 that they could donate to a cause of their choice.
The team decided to share the wealth, so to speak, and made contributions to SHARE Outreach in the amount of $1,000.00, Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity in the amount of $500.00, and the Boys & Girls Club of Souhegan Valley.
We believe that in order for our company to grow and succeed, we need to play an integral role in enhancing the lives of our customers, clients, and communities. Verani Realty chose the three organizations based how they contribute to improving the lives of others by providing food, clothing, shelter, or mentoring young people to reach their full potential.
VeraniCARES allows our employee and agents to raise funds by making a donation from payroll deductions or sales commissions. It’s a great way to make a difference in communities we service and live.
VeraniCARES is a company-wide philanthropic initiative of Verani Realty that focuses on giving back to the communities we serve through agent, employee, and company-matched donations. Click here to learn more.