- Hoaty’s in Hampton, NH: A breakfast favorite with locals for more than 20 years!
- There is still time to register for the 2014 Windham Turkey Trot!
- Look no further than Moxy in Portsmouth,NH for the perfect Tapas menu
- Good Eats- Black Diamond Pub serving hearty New England Food in Lincoln, NH
- “LOVIN the OVEN” at The Community Oven in Hampton, NH
- Castro’s Back Room in Nashua, Concord and Manchester: Not your typical cigar shop!
- Good Eats: The River House in Portsmouth, NH
- 20th Annual Windham Turkey Trot: Calling all bicyclists, walkers and runners of all ages to participate!
- November 1st is the day to start a new Christmas tradition
- For the Love of the Game: A Tribute to Don Zimmer coming November 14 to Windham, NH
Got Old Electronics? Recycle with Verani on Earth Day!
Verani has teamed up with trashetc.com to help out with New Hampshire’s effort to go Green! This Saturday, April 20th, Verani will celebrate Earth Day with an electronics recycling day. Come on down to Verani Realty’s Londonderry Office from 9a.m. to 2p.m. and get rid of those old closet-cluttering electronics. Everyone who brings an electronic item to recycle will receive a $5 gift card to Play n’ Trade! For any questions please contact TrashEtc at 877-811-8727!
Here are some details on what will be accepted:
Devices that will be Accepted Free of Charge
Devices that will be Accepted with a Recycling Fee
- Computer Monitors – $20
- TVs – $20
- Large Copiers – $20
- Printers – $5