- Where to find some NH holiday light displays
- Good Eats: Mombo delivering beautifully conceived plates in Portsmouth, NH
- Romeo’s in Exeter, NH has been serving good eats for more than 40 years!
- Magical holiday lights, old fashioned sleigh rides at Charmingfare Farm in Candia, NH
- Sleigh rides and chocolate ring in the holiday season
- Newburyport’s Ceia Kitchen and Bar is the perfect place for dinner or a romantic night out
- Today only: 25% off all Gift Certificates at Elizabeth Grady in North Hampton, NH!
- Santa’s Village in Jefferson, NH: New slides, familiar rides and open for the holidays!
- The Art of Cheese Making
- Hoaty’s in Hampton, NH: A breakfast favorite with locals for more than 20 years!
Got Old Electronics? Recycle with Verani on Earth Day!
Verani has teamed up with trashetc.com to help out with New Hampshire’s effort to go Green! This Saturday, April 20th, Verani will celebrate Earth Day with an electronics recycling day. Come on down to Verani Realty’s Londonderry Office from 9a.m. to 2p.m. and get rid of those old closet-cluttering electronics. Everyone who brings an electronic item to recycle will receive a $5 gift card to Play n’ Trade! For any questions please contact TrashEtc at 877-811-8727!
Here are some details on what will be accepted:
Devices that will be Accepted Free of Charge
Devices that will be Accepted with a Recycling Fee
- Computer Monitors – $20
- TVs – $20
- Large Copiers – $20
- Printers – $5