- Look no further than Moxy in Portsmouth,NH for the perfect Tapas menu
- Good Eats- Black Diamond Pub serving hearty New England Food in Lincoln, NH
- “LOVIN the OVEN” at The Community Oven in Hampton, NH
- Castro’s Back Room in Nashua, Concord and Manchester: Not your typical cigar shop!
- Good Eats: The River House in Portsmouth, NH
- 20th Annual Windham Turkey Trot: Calling all bicyclists, walkers and runners of all ages to participate!
- November 1st is the day to start a new Christmas tradition
- For the Love of the Game: A Tribute to Don Zimmer coming November 14 to Windham, NH
- Halloween Safety Tips
- The NH State Surplus Sale Can Save You $$$
TOWN SPOTLIGHT: Celebrating the 4th of July in Waterville Valley
Looking for a full day of 4th of July family fun? Look no further than Waterville Valley’s annual Independence Day Celebration. The day kicks off with a traditional 4th of July parade at 11:00 a.m. sharp. Everyone in attendance is welcome to be a spectator, walk in the parade, assist others with their floats, or build a float of their own. No matter what your role is, everyone is welcome and encouraged to come out and join the fun.
Following an afternoon of family activities, the Waterville Valley Recreation Department will be putting on a free outdoor concert in the Town Square at 6:30 p.m. The 3 Pauls, a local Lakes Region band, will be headlining the event with classic rock cover songs ranging from the 1960’s all the through present day music.
This wonderful daylong celebration of America’s independence will conclude with a firework display at 9:30 p.m., the show can best be seen from Ski Area Road. Bring your family out for a day of fun during the holiday weekend and don’t forget to return Saturday, July 6th for Waterville Valley’s Independence Day Family Carnival!