- Icy~ Hot Events in Portsmouth NH from February 10-16th
- Good Eats: The 401 Tavern in Hampton, NH is sure to please any palate!
- What to Do During Your February School Stay-cation
- Hooksett NH High School Choices
- Warm Up at the Best Soup Joints in NH
- VeraniCARES for Londonderry Fire Victim Family
- Ring in the New Year in Portsmouth
- N.H. Holiday Lights 2015: a Guide to Some of the Brightest
- A Season of Skating and Giving Back at Strawbery Banke in Portsmouth
- Visit Center Harbor for the 20th Annual Festival of Trees – December 5th
TOWN SPOTLIGHT: Celebrating the 4th of July in Waterville Valley
Looking for a full day of 4th of July family fun? Look no further than Waterville Valley’s annual Independence Day Celebration. The day kicks off with a traditional 4th of July parade at 11:00 a.m. sharp. Everyone in attendance is welcome to be a spectator, walk in the parade, assist others with their floats, or build a float of their own. No matter what your role is, everyone is welcome and encouraged to come out and join the fun.
Following an afternoon of family activities, the Waterville Valley Recreation Department will be putting on a free outdoor concert in the Town Square at 6:30 p.m. The 3 Pauls, a local Lakes Region band, will be headlining the event with classic rock cover songs ranging from the 1960’s all the through present day music.
This wonderful daylong celebration of America’s independence will conclude with a firework display at 9:30 p.m., the show can best be seen from Ski Area Road. Bring your family out for a day of fun during the holiday weekend and don’t forget to return Saturday, July 6th for Waterville Valley’s Independence Day Family Carnival!