- Visit Center Harbor for the 20th Annual Festival of Trees – December 5th
- Don’t Miss The 3rd Annual “Stache Dash” 5k Run/Walk/Fun Presented by ChillCares.org
- 10th Annual Southern NH Expo is this Saturday in Milford, NH
- The Partridge House, Hampton, NH, An Assisted Living Community
- BHHS Verani Realty at the Laconia Pumpkin Festival
- Canterbury Shaker Village Hosts Ghost Encounters
- Celebrate fall this weekend at the Milford Pumpkin Festival!
- Windham NH’s Annual Harvest Fest is set for Saturday, October 17th
- Time to go Apple Picking and Navigate a Corn Maze
- Join us for a fun-filled day at the North Andover Fall Festival this Saturday!
TOWN SPOTLIGHT: Celebrating the 4th of July in Waterville Valley
Looking for a full day of 4th of July family fun? Look no further than Waterville Valley’s annual Independence Day Celebration. The day kicks off with a traditional 4th of July parade at 11:00 a.m. sharp. Everyone in attendance is welcome to be a spectator, walk in the parade, assist others with their floats, or build a float of their own. No matter what your role is, everyone is welcome and encouraged to come out and join the fun.
Following an afternoon of family activities, the Waterville Valley Recreation Department will be putting on a free outdoor concert in the Town Square at 6:30 p.m. The 3 Pauls, a local Lakes Region band, will be headlining the event with classic rock cover songs ranging from the 1960’s all the through present day music.
This wonderful daylong celebration of America’s independence will conclude with a firework display at 9:30 p.m., the show can best be seen from Ski Area Road. Bring your family out for a day of fun during the holiday weekend and don’t forget to return Saturday, July 6th for Waterville Valley’s Independence Day Family Carnival!