- Are You Prepared for an Emergency?
- Portsmouth tops USA Today’s list for Foodies
- Are You Ready for Minecraft Summer Camp?
- Moving to New Hampshire? It Ranks as a Top Choice
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty Merges with Prudential Buccelli Real Estate: Excited To Further Expand Into The Massachusetts Marketplace
- Another Successful Real Estate Closing with Broker’s Title & Closing, LLC.
- A Furry Affair: A hidden gem offers fur babies a “Spaw Day” and more in Concord, NH
- The Homeland Heroes’ Foundation Annual 1960’s Dinner Dance
- Icy~ Hot Events in Portsmouth NH from February 10-16th
- Good Eats: The 401 Tavern in Hampton, NH is sure to please any palate!
TOWN SPOTLIGHT: Celebrating the 4th of July in Waterville Valley
Looking for a full day of 4th of July family fun? Look no further than Waterville Valley’s annual Independence Day Celebration. The day kicks off with a traditional 4th of July parade at 11:00 a.m. sharp. Everyone in attendance is welcome to be a spectator, walk in the parade, assist others with their floats, or build a float of their own. No matter what your role is, everyone is welcome and encouraged to come out and join the fun.
Following an afternoon of family activities, the Waterville Valley Recreation Department will be putting on a free outdoor concert in the Town Square at 6:30 p.m. The 3 Pauls, a local Lakes Region band, will be headlining the event with classic rock cover songs ranging from the 1960’s all the through present day music.
This wonderful daylong celebration of America’s independence will conclude with a firework display at 9:30 p.m., the show can best be seen from Ski Area Road. Bring your family out for a day of fun during the holiday weekend and don’t forget to return Saturday, July 6th for Waterville Valley’s Independence Day Family Carnival!