- Where to find some NH holiday light displays
- Good Eats: Mombo delivering beautifully conceived plates in Portsmouth, NH
- Romeo’s in Exeter, NH has been serving good eats for more than 40 years!
- Magical holiday lights, old fashioned sleigh rides at Charmingfare Farm in Candia, NH
- Sleigh rides and chocolate ring in the holiday season
- Newburyport’s Ceia Kitchen and Bar is the perfect place for dinner or a romantic night out
- Today only: 25% off all Gift Certificates at Elizabeth Grady in North Hampton, NH!
- Santa’s Village in Jefferson, NH: New slides, familiar rides and open for the holidays!
- The Art of Cheese Making
- Hoaty’s in Hampton, NH: A breakfast favorite with locals for more than 20 years!
TOWN SPOTLIGHT: Celebrating the 4th of July in Waterville Valley
Looking for a full day of 4th of July family fun? Look no further than Waterville Valley’s annual Independence Day Celebration. The day kicks off with a traditional 4th of July parade at 11:00 a.m. sharp. Everyone in attendance is welcome to be a spectator, walk in the parade, assist others with their floats, or build a float of their own. No matter what your role is, everyone is welcome and encouraged to come out and join the fun.
Following an afternoon of family activities, the Waterville Valley Recreation Department will be putting on a free outdoor concert in the Town Square at 6:30 p.m. The 3 Pauls, a local Lakes Region band, will be headlining the event with classic rock cover songs ranging from the 1960’s all the through present day music.
This wonderful daylong celebration of America’s independence will conclude with a firework display at 9:30 p.m., the show can best be seen from Ski Area Road. Bring your family out for a day of fun during the holiday weekend and don’t forget to return Saturday, July 6th for Waterville Valley’s Independence Day Family Carnival!