- Are You Prepared for an Emergency?
- Portsmouth tops USA Today’s list for Foodies
- Are You Ready for Minecraft Summer Camp?
- Moving to New Hampshire? It Ranks as a Top Choice
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty Merges with Prudential Buccelli Real Estate: Excited To Further Expand Into The Massachusetts Marketplace
- Another Successful Real Estate Closing with Broker’s Title & Closing, LLC.
- A Furry Affair: A hidden gem offers fur babies a “Spaw Day” and more in Concord, NH
- The Homeland Heroes’ Foundation Annual 1960’s Dinner Dance
- Icy~ Hot Events in Portsmouth NH from February 10-16th
- Good Eats: The 401 Tavern in Hampton, NH is sure to please any palate!
Touch-A-Truck! to Benefit The NH Dream Factory
Saturday, June 29th
Bring your kids out to Henry W. Moore School in Candia, NH for the “Touch-A-Truck” event and help support The New Hampshire Dream Factory. The event will be held on Saturday, June 29th from 10 am – 2pm and will feature large and small trucks, a bounce house, face painting, and concession stands. Your children will have the chance to sit behind the wheel of these exciting trucks, honk the horn, and interact with the men and women who operate them! Admission is $5 per person and will not exceed $20 per family. All proceeds will go towards making a child’s dream come true.
The NH Dream Factory is a nationally recognized non-profit organization dedicated to fulfilling the dreams of seriously and chronically ill children between the ages of 3 and 18. Over the past 20 years, the organization has granted more than 7,000 wishes ranging from miniature horses to magical Disney trips! The NH Dream Factory was founded back in 1990 by Charles Henault who in 1980 had a dream of his own, to “make it possible for kids to forget their pain and therapy for a time.” The idea is to provide them with an experience that encompasses the simple joys of being a child.