- Surviving Lyme Disease: Part II
- Close to everything yet a world away… Pelham, New Hampshire
- Made in NH Expo opens on Friday, April 17th
- Surviving Lyme Disease: Part I
- Restaurant week coming to Portsmouth and Seacoast April 9-18
- Taste the local at Throwback Brewery in North Hampton, NH
- It’s Maple Time!
- Windham NH’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt–This Saturday, March 28th
- Good Eats: Portsmouth’s STREET Restaurant takes taste buds around the world
- NH Maple sugar weekend: sugar houses open to public March 28 & 29
Submit an Event
Submit an Event to NH Lifestyles!
Our goal is to provide the most complete coverage of community events and news in New England. If you are organizing, supporting, or attending an event in the New England area, let us know! If it is community related, and meets the rules and regulations, it will be posted here.
Some Ground Rules:
- The event must be public, and must not be a blatant sales pitch.
- By submitting the event and any images, you acknowledge that you are the author and/or you have the rights to do so.
- By submitting an event you agree that it may be edited as needed for wording and grammar, and that you give us the rights to use the even and any photos you submit on our website.