- Visit Center Harbor for the 20th Annual Festival of Trees – December 5th
- Don’t Miss The 3rd Annual “Stache Dash” 5k Run/Walk/Fun Presented by ChillCares.org
- 10th Annual Southern NH Expo is this Saturday in Milford, NH
- The Partridge House, Hampton, NH, An Assisted Living Community
- BHHS Verani Realty at the Laconia Pumpkin Festival
- Canterbury Shaker Village Hosts Ghost Encounters
- Celebrate fall this weekend at the Milford Pumpkin Festival!
- Windham NH’s Annual Harvest Fest is set for Saturday, October 17th
- Time to go Apple Picking and Navigate a Corn Maze
- Join us for a fun-filled day at the North Andover Fall Festival this Saturday!
Strawberry Banke Fall Festival
Christina Mackey, Prudential Verani Portsmouth
New Hampshire’s seacoast is blessed to have the Strawberry Banke Museum in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, which depicts how people lived and worked in a typical American community from the late 17th to mid 20th century. They offer a connection to the past through programs and exhibits. Visitors can learn stories of the past, and throughout the year there are numerous educational programs celebrating the history along the beautiful banks of the river. All seasons are great at the museum, and its downtown location is perfect for exploring nooks and crannies.
The crisp Autumn air has arrived, the pumpkins are getting larger, and festivals are in full swing. On Saturday, October 8th, The New Hampshire Fall Festival at Strawberry Bank will celebrate harvest time with a county fair featuring local craftspeople, animal and farm exhibits, canning and food preservation information, as well as demonstrations on historic crafts, garden tours, and fun for the kids in the Children’s Garden.
This will be a “two for one celebration” as there will also be a chili cook off at Prescott Park where dozens of area restaurants will make their best chili recipe for attendees to taste. The local Redhook brewery will serve its fine crafted beers. The two festivals combined will be accessible for $15 for an adults and $6 for children. Get out and enjoy the fresh air, sample from local restaurants, and meander through beautiful Prescott Park and all its fall colors, and learn a bit about the Seacoast historical past!