- There is still time to register for the 2014 Windham Turkey Trot!
- Look no further than Moxy in Portsmouth,NH for the perfect Tapas menu
- Good Eats- Black Diamond Pub serving hearty New England Food in Lincoln, NH
- “LOVIN the OVEN” at The Community Oven in Hampton, NH
- Castro’s Back Room in Nashua, Concord and Manchester: Not your typical cigar shop!
- Good Eats: The River House in Portsmouth, NH
- 20th Annual Windham Turkey Trot: Calling all bicyclists, walkers and runners of all ages to participate!
- November 1st is the day to start a new Christmas tradition
- For the Love of the Game: A Tribute to Don Zimmer coming November 14 to Windham, NH
- Halloween Safety Tips
Seacoast Agent Parties for a Purpose!
Prudential Vereani, Portsmouth agent, Kaitlin Whitcher knows how to party. In 2009 she began supporting a group known as “Seacoast Party 4 a Purpose.” Every year this group organizes themed parties for folks to enjoy, while raising money for various New Hampshire non-profit organizations. Over the previous 3 years, the group has raised more than $40,000 for organizations such as New Heights and the Seacoast Food Pantry. This year, the funds raised will be to benefit the Richie McFarland Children’s Center in Stratham.
Interested in partying with this group?
The 2013 (4th annual) Spring event is coming up this weekend!
Theme: Mad Hatter
When: April 27 @ 8:00 p.m.
Where: VFW Hall, Portsmouth, NH
Tickets are $20. Wear your favorite, least favorite, craziest, most hilarious, most innovative, or most ridiculous hat and come out for a great time and a great cause. For more information about Seacoast Party 4 a Purpose, to purchase tickets for this coming weekend, or to make a general donation to the event, visit www.seacoastparty4apurpose.org