- Discovering Greater Manchester’s Hidden Gardens
- Manchester NH’s Lakes and Ponds: Perfect for Family Fun!
- Sip Ales & Save Animals at Milly’s Tavern on May 6th
- Visit CR’s The Restaurant, Hampton’s New Famed Dining Spot
- Surviving Lyme Disease: Part III
- Surviving Lyme Disease: Part II
- Close to everything yet a world away… Pelham, New Hampshire
- Made in NH Expo opens on Friday, April 17th
- Surviving Lyme Disease: Part I
- Restaurant week coming to Portsmouth and Seacoast April 9-18
Seacoast Agent Parties for a Purpose!
Prudential Vereani, Portsmouth agent, Kaitlin Whitcher knows how to party. In 2009 she began supporting a group known as “Seacoast Party 4 a Purpose.” Every year this group organizes themed parties for folks to enjoy, while raising money for various New Hampshire non-profit organizations. Over the previous 3 years, the group has raised more than $40,000 for organizations such as New Heights and the Seacoast Food Pantry. This year, the funds raised will be to benefit the Richie McFarland Children’s Center in Stratham.
Interested in partying with this group?
The 2013 (4th annual) Spring event is coming up this weekend!
Theme: Mad Hatter
When: April 27 @ 8:00 p.m.
Where: VFW Hall, Portsmouth, NH
Tickets are $20. Wear your favorite, least favorite, craziest, most hilarious, most innovative, or most ridiculous hat and come out for a great time and a great cause. For more information about Seacoast Party 4 a Purpose, to purchase tickets for this coming weekend, or to make a general donation to the event, visit www.seacoastparty4apurpose.org