- Altrusa plans 21st Annual Festival of Trees December 2-4
- Pressed Café, Delicious, New and Fresh!
- Pre-Burn your Thanksgiving Calories at Windham’s 22nd Annual Turkey Trot!
- Experience NH Open Doors
- Get Carving – The Annual NH Pumpkin Festival is October 22nd!
- Have a Spooktacular October!
- Meredith NH’s Spooktacular Scarecrow Contest
- Good Eats: A Review of Little Tokyo and Saigon in Portsmouth, NH
- 10 Fun Facts About NH
- VeraniCARES to Donate $6,000 to Local Charities Thanks to Caring REALTORS
Pressed Café, Delicious, New and Fresh!
A week ago I was invited to attend a ‘pre-opening’ event to celebrate the opening of a second location for Pressed Café, a successful restaurant in Nashua on 108 Spit Brook Road, right in Tara Commons Plaza. ‘NH Magazine Best of NH’ Pressed Café opened in Nashua couple years ago and the reviews have been startling. The menu has over 30 signature paninis, creative, unique and healthy combinations to choose from especially for me as I eat mostly middle eastern-vegetarian and fish dishes.
At Pressed Café you can enjoy local sourced dishes, using healthiest ingredients available to accommodate Vegan and vegetarian as well as meat lovers, fresh Homemade Soups, Salads, Quinoa Protein Bowls, Freshly Toss Salads, Bagels and things, Raw Juice Bar, Smoothies, and much more.
My favorite dish is the Medusa panini, crispy eggplant, spicy feta spread, Hummus, Avocado, lettuce, tomato and olives all wrapped up and served with salad. Mine will also have Shug in it, which is a sauce made out of hot peppers crushed with spices to make it even more hot! So thrilled to share this with all of you who are looking for healthy and unique cuisine right here in Nashua! Congratulation Roi & Miri Shpindler for providing us a pleasurable healthy style dining!
Please visit and share your favorite dish with me!
Anat Myers is a REALTOR with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty. Anat enjoys working with buyers and sellers throughout Southern, NH.