- Where to find some NH holiday light displays
- Good Eats: Mombo delivering beautifully conceived plates in Portsmouth, NH
- Romeo’s in Exeter, NH has been serving good eats for more than 40 years!
- Magical holiday lights, old fashioned sleigh rides at Charmingfare Farm in Candia, NH
- Sleigh rides and chocolate ring in the holiday season
- Newburyport’s Ceia Kitchen and Bar is the perfect place for dinner or a romantic night out
- Today only: 25% off all Gift Certificates at Elizabeth Grady in North Hampton, NH!
- Santa’s Village in Jefferson, NH: New slides, familiar rides and open for the holidays!
- The Art of Cheese Making
- Hoaty’s in Hampton, NH: A breakfast favorite with locals for more than 20 years!
A New Way to Visit Homes: Portsmouth Home Trolley Tours
Coming to Portsmouth on April 13, 2013: Two Realtors® from Verani Realty in Portsmouth are “thinking outside the box” selling homes in the Seacoast area. Diane Silva and Suzanne Butcofski are the Realtors® and “conductors” of the newest happening in downtown Portsmouth: weekly Home Trolley Tours for the Seacoast.
Silva came up with the idea while sitting outside “Breaking New Grounds” with friends and listening to many passersby ask about area real estate. Since she sells real estate, the idea came to her to help folks that are “hanging around” Market Square, hop on a Portsmouth trolley and see a handful of homes on a Saturday.
Regal Limousine is providing the trolley. Mortgage companies are sponsoring the weekly event. Both Silva and Butcofski will be on the trolley with a lender and an affiliate each week. The trolley will leave from Market Square at 11a.m. every Saturday starting April 13th and bring folks to various homes listed for sale around the Seacoast. Each home will host a “mini-open house” along the tour. “It’s certainly a new idea on the Seacoast and so far, we are having tremendous positive feedback,” says Silva.
The point is to help Buyers and Sellers connect. Buyers will join the Tour and see a home they may not have otherwise had a chance to see if searching on their own. Silva and Butcofski have many years of real estate experience, with Silva starting her career in New Hampshire in 1994. They say their clients are excited about this idea and look forward to the first tour on Saturday, April 13th from 11am – 1pm. The red and green Verani trolley will pick up buyers at the Verani parking lot, 111 Maplewood Ave., at 10:45am and in Market Square at 11am. Registration is suggested.
Homes on the tour will be decided by the two Realtors® each week. The tour will be advertised in the ”Portsmouth Herald” weekly. Contact Diane Silva & Suzanne Butcofski at 603-957-1210 for more information on the Verani Home Trolley Tours.
image courtesy of Captain-tucker