- FUNraiser for the Bristol Rotary Club
- Rediscovering my city with Pokémon GO
- These are a few of my favorite things on Lake Winnipesaukee
- You Scream I Scream we all Scream for Ice Cream for a Special Cause
- Visit Us at Londonderry Old Home Day 2016 & Win a Free GoPro!
- Get Ready to Experience Scotland at NH Highland Games: Discount Tickets are on sale NOW!
- Everyone felt fine with food & wine at Fuller Gardens’ Annual Garden Party!
- Support the Ukulele Kids Club: Help Heal a Child Through Music
- Something for Everyone at The 49th Annual Stratham Fair this July 21-24th
- 4 tips for Family and NH Fireworks for the 4th of July
Search results for "salem new hampshire"
With financial constraints on families in today’s economy, local charities welcome assistance from local folks from food distributions to clothing. There are many local families as well as charities throughout New Hampshire that benefit from collection of...
- Posted October 14, 2010
Monster Jam’s Thunder Nationals January 8-10, 2010 Manchester, NH Great North Woods Vintage Snowmobile Race January 9, 2010 Pittsburg, NH 6th Annual Great Penguin Race Saturday January 10, 2010 North Conway, NH Roomful of Blues January 8,...
- Posted January 8, 2010
Haunted Acres October 24-25, 2009 Keene, NH Exeter Fall Festival October 24, 2009 Exeter, NH Paula Poundstone Saturday, October 24, 2009 Lebanon, NH Franco-American Center’s Octoberfest October 24, 2009 Manchester, NH Marini Farm Corn Maze October 23-25,...
- Posted October 22, 2009
Londonderry Rail Trails is having a Family Fun Day Saturday, June 20, to celebrate the completion of its second phase: a scenic three-quarter mile stretch from the exit five park and ride to Liberty Drive. The second...
- Posted June 17, 2015
If you are wondering where your local fireworks will be held for the 2014 Fourth of July holiday, we have got you covered! Below is a list of towns with set dates and locations. If you do...
- Posted July 2, 2014
Not sure where to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year? Our very own Verani Realty associates share with us their favorite places to go and things to do. SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE May Balsama, from our Amherst office offers...
- Posted March 13, 2014
It’s hard to believe that it is that time of year again: Sugar Season. Folsom’s Sugar House is an actual working sugar facility that makes pure maple syrup on site just minutes from the center of Chester....
- Posted February 15, 2013
Thursday, November 1st marked the official start of one of the largest coat drives in the state of New Hampshire. For the 11th year running, Prudential Verani Realty will be collecting coats from all over the state...
- Posted November 2, 2012
Applecrest Farm | A Seacoast Gem There is more to living in the seacoast area of New Hampshire than beach combing, seafood festivals, building sandcastles, and working on your tan. In fact some say the fun really...
- Posted September 21, 2012
Having chosen Halloween as the day to enter this world, Halloween has always been a favorite of mine! There are many haunted attractions throughout New England; one of the more famous being the city of Salem, Massachusetts....
- Posted October 21, 2011