- Fun for the whole family: Amoskeag Fishways is open during February School Vacation Week
- Good Eats: Dancing Lion in Manchester, NH loves Chocolate
- School vacation week to-do list
- Icy hot Valentine’s weekend in Portsmouth, NH
- The Lake Winnipesaukee Great Rotary Fishing Derby is coming up February 7th and 8th
- Good Eats: Salt Kitchen and Rum Bar combines interesting and classic with creative touches
- The 6th Annual New England Pond Hockey Classic is coming to Lake Winnipesaukee this week!
- The Wicked Sweet Sugar Boutique in Hampton, NH: Satisfying sweet tooths since 2010
- The perfect ambiance meets amazing food at Black Trumpet in Portsmouth, NH
- Bretton Woods Resort: Part 1 – Winter Fun
Search results for "salem new hampshire"
At an appointment with my chiropractor and former client, Dr. Holly Ruocco in Salem, I found out about a new charter school that just opened up in town. Her 8-year-old daughter, Sarah, is attending the school. I...
- Posted September 17, 2012
Most of the garden centers featured below specialize in the unique or the unusual or have extensive collections not found elsewhere. All were featured in a great garden guide that was published a few years ago, The...
- Posted May 2, 2012
Having chosen Halloween as the day to enter this world, Halloween has always been a favorite of mine! There are many haunted attractions throughout New England; one of the more famous being the city of Salem, Massachusetts....
- Posted October 21, 2011
As the seasons change and the weather gets warmer, Canobie Lake Park begins to stand out in the minds of the young and the young at heart! The park is one of just a few “trolley-parks” (commonly...
- Posted March 17, 2011
With all this snow, it’s good to get out of the house and do something fun! This candlelight snowshoeing event will only be available until February 19. It is being offered every Saturday from 6:30 – 9PM....
- Posted February 11, 2011
Article by real estate agent Sandy Grimes It’s that time of year again! The hustle and bustle of the holidays is upon us! With all the joy and good cheer there are still things that can be...
- Posted December 8, 2010
The Windham, NH annual Tree Lighting will be held on Saturday December 11th from 3:00 to 5:00 pm At the Town Commons. The tree lighting has been tradition in Windham, New Hampshire for over 40 years. This...
- Posted November 24, 2010
With financial constraints on families in today’s economy, local charities welcome assistance from local folks from food distributions to clothing. There are many local families as well as charities throughout New Hampshire that benefit from collection of...
- Posted October 14, 2010
Article by real estate agent Darrell Halen Date: Saturday, Oct. 16 Time: 1:00 – 4:00 p.m Place: Griffin Park on Range Road, Windham, NH Celebrate the coming of autumn at Windham’s 5th annual Harvest Fest! There will...
- Posted October 5, 2010
Arlington Pond Protective Association Launches New Website By Melanie Norcross One of Salem’s greatest treasures, Arlington Pond, now has a new home on the web! The Arlington Pond Protective Assocation (APPA) recently launched it’s new site www.arlingtonpond.com,...
- Posted August 2, 2010