- Where to find some NH holiday light displays
- Good Eats: Mombo delivering beautifully conceived plates in Portsmouth, NH
- Romeo’s in Exeter, NH has been serving good eats for more than 40 years!
- Magical holiday lights, old fashioned sleigh rides at Charmingfare Farm in Candia, NH
- Sleigh rides and chocolate ring in the holiday season
- Newburyport’s Ceia Kitchen and Bar is the perfect place for dinner or a romantic night out
- Today only: 25% off all Gift Certificates at Elizabeth Grady in North Hampton, NH!
- Santa’s Village in Jefferson, NH: New slides, familiar rides and open for the holidays!
- The Art of Cheese Making
- Hoaty’s in Hampton, NH: A breakfast favorite with locals for more than 20 years!
Search results for "new hampshire news"
Now that school vacation is here, you’re probably looking for some fun things to do with your family. The lakes region in New Hampshire is a great place to enjoy all kinds of winter activities like skiing,...
- Posted February 19, 2013
2012 was a year filled with huge amounts of national and international news. So much, that our wonderful state of New Hampshire had some stories that were likely overlooked. Here are the top 5 New Hampshire-based stories...
- Posted December 30, 2012
The students in Southside Middle School’s (Manchester) 21st Century Community Learning Program have teamed up with Prudential Verani Realty for the 2012 Verani Coat Drive. Ann Marie Hetzel runs the “21st Century” program at the school. The program...
- Posted December 24, 2012
Newmarket Elementary and Newmarket Junior/Senior High School have teamed up with Prudential Verani Realty for the 2012 Verani Coat Drive. The students of the “Linked Together” before and after school program, shared by both schools, decided that...
- Posted December 3, 2012
At an appointment with my chiropractor and former client, Dr. Holly Ruocco in Salem, I found out about a new charter school that just opened up in town. Her 8-year-old daughter, Sarah, is attending the school. I...
- Posted September 17, 2012
The lazy days of summer, we all enjoy them, but just as summer starts to wind down, there comes a great borage of Old Home Day celebrations throughout New Hampshire. Every town has a different day as...
- Posted August 3, 2012
Reposted from Union Leader Six weeks may seem like a long time for a job interview, but for people who have found employment through New Hampshire’s Return to Work Initiative, that interview may have been worth every...
- Posted February 16, 2012
It’s a good news day in New Hampshire! First of all, it’s getting warmer and warmer out there. More importantly, a series of recently released studies put a spotlight on some great things about our fair state....
- Posted May 16, 2011
By Jacklynn Ruth of Londonderry News Still “smokin’ ” this weekend, Peterson’s Sugar house would make a great outing for the family. This sweet gem will be host to visitors during this year’s NH Maple Weekend. Peterson’s,...
- Posted March 18, 2011
Article by real estate agent Sandy Grimes What a fantastic time of year! This state never ceases to amaze me. Like most people from New Hampshire, I spent a lot of time out and about this weekend. ...
- Posted October 20, 2010