- 26TH Hampton Beach Seafood Festival Coming September 11, 12 and 13
- Hot in NH? Places to Cool Down That are Not the Ocean
- The Moffatt Ladd House and Idyllic Garden: One of Portsmouth’s best kept secrets
- Mark your calendars for Hampton Beach’s Children Festival August 17-21
- Network for Educational Opportunity (NEO): Offering Scholarships for NH Students
- Seniors Enjoy Oceanside Hampton NH
- Free fun, art and music are in swing at the Cochecho Arts Festival in Dover, NH
- Exeter NH’s American Independence Festival is Coming!
- Create a sun protection kit
- Bai Cha Thai: The best place to find Vietnamese & Thai Cuisine in Hampton, NH!
Search results for "new hampshire news"
A Christmas Carol December 12-13, 2009 Epping, NH 2009 Holiday Pops Tour Sunday, December 13, Manchester, NH Candlelight Stroll at the Strawbery Banke Museum December 12-13, 2009 Lebanon, NH A Rockapella Christmas Saturday, December 12, 2009 Derry,...
- Posted December 11, 2009
Find out what’s swimmable, fishable, sailable, boatable and walkable in the great Queen City. As spring unfolds into summer, you’ll want to consider visiting Manchester’s unique ponds, lakes and our majestic river. The city is blessed...
- Posted May 7, 2015
If you are all about supporting local business and NH made products than The Made in NH “Try It & Buy It” Expo is the place to head to this weekend. Celebrating its 20th year, this is...
- Posted April 16, 2015
Have you heard about one of the hottest home party companies to rock the East Coast? It’s called Damsel in Defense and it’s a home party where you can really make use of the products you buy—in...
- Posted October 1, 2014
If detours, traffic and gephyrophobia (fear of bridges) is your thing, it’s truly the golden age for you here in Portsmouth! There has been, and continues to be, a lot of bridges simultaneously closed for construction around town lately....
- Posted July 23, 2014
Whether you recently moved to New Hampshire or you grew up here, you probably have heard the news that there are many fine breweries, micro-breweries and brew-pubs that call the Granite State their home. In fact, some...
- Posted June 18, 2014
Berkshire Hathaway Verani Realty Merges with Lakes Region Realty Group: More Exciting Changes in the Lakes Region!
Margherita Verani, CEO and Giovanni Verani, President of Berkshire Hathaway Verani Realty along with James Mardis, principal owner formerly of Lakes Region Realty Group are excited to announce the merger of their two companies to offer greater...
- Posted April 15, 2014
If you are looking to move in NH, there may be certain personal criteria you require from the location of your new home. Depending on whether or not you have children, the school system as well as...
- Posted March 17, 2014
Margherita Verani and Giovanni Verani of Prudential Verani Realty and Douglas and Karen Rollins formerly of Exit Lakeside Realty Group are excited to announce the merger of their two companies making Prudential Verani Realty New Hampshire’s leading...
- Posted September 26, 2013