- Get Carving – The Annual NH Pumpkin Festival is October 22nd!
- Have a Spooktacular October!
- Meredith NH’s Spooktacular Scarecrow Contest
- Good Eats: A Review of Little Tokyo and Saigon in Portsmouth, NH
- 10 Fun Facts About NH
- VeraniCARES to Donate $6,000 to Local Charities Thanks to Caring REALTORS
- Take a Tour of the Most Enchanted Homes in Portsmouth, NH
- Get the Scoop and Help out a Local Cause
- FUNraiser for the Bristol Rotary Club
- Rediscovering my city with Pokémon GO
Manchester New Hampshire Holiday Parade
The Manchester, NH holiday parade, “Spirit of the Season”, is a great way to kick off the holiday season and start feeling festive! Bring the family to Elm Street in Downtown Manchester this Saturday to see the decorated downtown area and join the nearly 30,000 spectators as the largest float parade in the state of New Hampshire begins its holiday tradition.
The Manchester NH Holiday Parade kicks off Saturday, December 4th at 4:00PM (rain date December 5th).
The Parade Route begins at North & Elm Streets, outside the Brady Sullivan Tower at 1750 Elm Street and ends just before Veterans Park at Merrimack Street. In other words, all along Elm Street will be great for viewing.
Following this amazing parade will be the official city of Manchester Christmas Tree Lighting at Stanton Plaza at 6:00PM.
This event is one you don’t want to miss; it’s a great way to start the holiday season! There will be festive floats, marching bands, and of course Santa Claus, as they celebrate ‘A Storybook Christmas’.
Elm Street will be closed off from Merrimack Street to Lake Ave during the parade and until after the Tree Lighting Ceremony outside the Radisson Hotel.
For parking, it is recommended using either the municipal parking garages or on-street parking in areas outlining Elm Street. There will be no parking on Elm Street during the parade.
There are plenty of restaurants for coffee, food & drink during the parade, so don’t forget to patronize the downtown stores and restaurants while you are there.
The parade typically lasts about 90 minutes so be sure to dress warm!