- There is still time to register for the 2014 Windham Turkey Trot!
- Look no further than Moxy in Portsmouth,NH for the perfect Tapas menu
- Good Eats- Black Diamond Pub serving hearty New England Food in Lincoln, NH
- “LOVIN the OVEN” at The Community Oven in Hampton, NH
- Castro’s Back Room in Nashua, Concord and Manchester: Not your typical cigar shop!
- Good Eats: The River House in Portsmouth, NH
- 20th Annual Windham Turkey Trot: Calling all bicyclists, walkers and runners of all ages to participate!
- November 1st is the day to start a new Christmas tradition
- For the Love of the Game: A Tribute to Don Zimmer coming November 14 to Windham, NH
- Halloween Safety Tips
Hudson, NH – Benson’s Wild Animal Farm is Now a Public Park
Do you remember Benson’s Wild Animal Farm in Hudson, NH from when you were a child?
In May of 2010 it reopened as a town park for recreational use. It’s free. The park has been rehabilitated for the trails and remaining buildings such as the Gorilla House & the Elephant House. During fall, it is a great time to bring your pets and family, or go for a jog, bike ride, or a brisk walk. The park contains miles of trails, as well as many beautiful lakes and ponds.
Get out there and check it out. Here is the link to the park brochure: http://www.bensonsanimalfarm.com/ParkBrochure.pdf.