- The Copper Lantern: Serving Brunch, Boston Style, at Home in the Hamptons!
- Fun for the whole family: Amoskeag Fishways is open during February School Vacation Week
- Good Eats: Dancing Lion in Manchester, NH loves Chocolate
- School vacation week to-do list
- Icy hot Valentine’s weekend in Portsmouth, NH
- The Lake Winnipesaukee Great Rotary Fishing Derby is coming up February 7th and 8th
- Good Eats: Salt Kitchen and Rum Bar combines interesting and classic with creative touches
- The 6th Annual New England Pond Hockey Classic is coming to Lake Winnipesaukee this week!
- The Wicked Sweet Sugar Boutique in Hampton, NH: Satisfying sweet tooths since 2010
- The perfect ambiance meets amazing food at Black Trumpet in Portsmouth, NH
Hudson, NH – Benson’s Wild Animal Farm is Now a Public Park
Do you remember Benson’s Wild Animal Farm in Hudson, NH from when you were a child?
In May of 2010 it reopened as a town park for recreational use. It’s free. The park has been rehabilitated for the trails and remaining buildings such as the Gorilla House & the Elephant House. During fall, it is a great time to bring your pets and family, or go for a jog, bike ride, or a brisk walk. The park contains miles of trails, as well as many beautiful lakes and ponds.
Get out there and check it out. Here is the link to the park brochure: http://www.bensonsanimalfarm.com/ParkBrochure.pdf.