- Altrusa plans 21st Annual Festival of Trees December 2-4
- Pressed Café, Delicious, New and Fresh!
- Pre-Burn your Thanksgiving Calories at Windham’s 22nd Annual Turkey Trot!
- Experience NH Open Doors
- Get Carving – The Annual NH Pumpkin Festival is October 22nd!
- Have a Spooktacular October!
- Meredith NH’s Spooktacular Scarecrow Contest
- Good Eats: A Review of Little Tokyo and Saigon in Portsmouth, NH
- 10 Fun Facts About NH
- VeraniCARES to Donate $6,000 to Local Charities Thanks to Caring REALTORS
Good Eats: A Review of Little Tokyo and Saigon in Portsmouth, NH
Little Tokyo and Saigon in Portsmouth on Lafayette Road popped up. The menu was extensive and we thought we should give it a try. They even have a small sushi bar in this small, but amazing restaurant.We ordered Number 23 Pho Beef Noodle Bowl and the flavors were stupendous! They are hands down the most awesome flavors you’ll have ever tried in your lifetime and will send you to Heaven and back. Oh yeah it’s that good! And you don’t even have to ask for the hoisin and the hot sauce–it’s right at your table! The noodle bowls are accompanied by Bean Sprouts and Thai Basil, and you don’t have to ask for that either! Oh yeah it’s that good!We ordered Beef with Mixed Vegetables and the beef was tender and the vegetables were tender crisp. We also tried the eel sushi and the steamed dumplings, wonderful as well.
The next time you find yourself on the seacoast in the bitter cold wind be sure to give this restaurant a try! The noodle bowls will warm you up and you’ll thank me later!
Susan Ashooh Lazos is a REALTOR (Achiever of the Month) with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty and services her clients on New Hampshire’s magnificent Seacoast as well as within a 50 mile radius of Manchester, NH. Give her a call today! 603-315-0088. She would love to make your Dreams of Home Ownership YOUR Reality or help you sell your home to begin your next amazing chapter.