- Altrusa plans 21st Annual Festival of Trees December 2-4
- Pressed Café, Delicious, New and Fresh!
- Pre-Burn your Thanksgiving Calories at Windham’s 22nd Annual Turkey Trot!
- Experience NH Open Doors
- Get Carving – The Annual NH Pumpkin Festival is October 22nd!
- Have a Spooktacular October!
- Meredith NH’s Spooktacular Scarecrow Contest
- Good Eats: A Review of Little Tokyo and Saigon in Portsmouth, NH
- 10 Fun Facts About NH
- VeraniCARES to Donate $6,000 to Local Charities Thanks to Caring REALTORS
Get the Scoop and Help out a Local Cause
Are you going to be in the Bristol, NH area on September 10th? Do you like ice cream? Do you like helping your community? Well then, it’s a no brainer! Head to the Bristol Farmers Market to get a scoop of delicious ice cream and help out a great cause!
Our #VeryVerani team will be at the Bristol Farmers Market serving up some yummy ice cream from Dewey’s Ice Cream Parlor and Cafe. So be sure to stop by and see us. We will be scooping for a cause on Saturday September 10th, between 10:00am – 1:00pm. Your small donation will benefit the Greater Lakes Region Children’s Auction, which provides basic needs to area children and agencies that provide educational/recreational opportunities for children in which the child may not be able to afford elsewhere.