- Altrusa plans 21st Annual Festival of Trees December 2-4
- Pressed Café, Delicious, New and Fresh!
- Pre-Burn your Thanksgiving Calories at Windham’s 22nd Annual Turkey Trot!
- Experience NH Open Doors
- Get Carving – The Annual NH Pumpkin Festival is October 22nd!
- Have a Spooktacular October!
- Meredith NH’s Spooktacular Scarecrow Contest
- Good Eats: A Review of Little Tokyo and Saigon in Portsmouth, NH
- 10 Fun Facts About NH
- VeraniCARES to Donate $6,000 to Local Charities Thanks to Caring REALTORS
Experience NH Open Doors
Take the time to enjoy NH Open Doors this weekend and you can experience the work that goes into the art first hand. Artist’s studios will be open and you have the opportunity to talk to the artists one-on-one about their work and you can purchase finished pieces to help decorate yourself or your home with local and unique pieces.
Be sure to map out your route this weekend in order to visit New Hampshire artists, retail shops, wineries, restaurants, lodging establishments and other businesses that will open their doors to you.
Here are 5 of my favorite places you should place on your route:
- Oak Leaves Studio – Wilton, NH
- Sussy-Rose Shields Jewelry Studio – Wilton, NH
- Mudworks Pottery – Amherst, NH
- M&C Clothing and Gifts – Amherst, NH
- Nashua Area Artists Association – Nashua, NH
Also, be sure to enter the Fall NH Open Doors Passport Contest to win some fabulous prizes. Visit five locations over the weekend and make sure you get your passport signed and dated. For more information visit nhopendoors.com.
Sharon Palermo is the VP of Marketing and Business Development with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty.