- Where to find some NH holiday light displays
- Good Eats: Mombo delivering beautifully conceived plates in Portsmouth, NH
- Romeo’s in Exeter, NH has been serving good eats for more than 40 years!
- Magical holiday lights, old fashioned sleigh rides at Charmingfare Farm in Candia, NH
- Sleigh rides and chocolate ring in the holiday season
- Newburyport’s Ceia Kitchen and Bar is the perfect place for dinner or a romantic night out
- Today only: 25% off all Gift Certificates at Elizabeth Grady in North Hampton, NH!
- Santa’s Village in Jefferson, NH: New slides, familiar rides and open for the holidays!
- The Art of Cheese Making
- Hoaty’s in Hampton, NH: A breakfast favorite with locals for more than 20 years!
Verani Londonderry to Hold Christmas Charity Event
In 2010, it was all over the news that the donations for teenage girls were at an all-time low. So Prudential Verani partnered with Francine Lapierre, a Lia Sophia advisor, and held the 1st Annual Christmas Charity Event benefiting the Salvation Army. 61 pieces of jewelry were purchased totaling $1,648 which made a lot of teenage girls very happy that Christmas morning! It was such a successful event that they did it again and held the 2nd Annual Christmas Charity Event in 2011. 105 pieces of jewelry were purchased totaling $2,510 which made even more teenage girls very happy!
According to Steve White, Londonderry Agent and Salvation Army Advisory Board member, “The Salvation Army accepts donated gifts all year long and currently donations are down significantly. But we are optimistic that those whoe are able, will dig a little deeper to help us help others!”
We look forward to seeing you at our 3rd Annual Christmas Charity Event: Monday, November 19th at Prudential Verani, Londonderry from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thank you to all who participate in the events, helping us put a little bit of sparkle in sometimes forgotten teenage girls’ Christmases!
photo courtesy of Jonas N