- There is still time to register for the 2014 Windham Turkey Trot!
- Look no further than Moxy in Portsmouth,NH for the perfect Tapas menu
- Good Eats- Black Diamond Pub serving hearty New England Food in Lincoln, NH
- “LOVIN the OVEN” at The Community Oven in Hampton, NH
- Castro’s Back Room in Nashua, Concord and Manchester: Not your typical cigar shop!
- Good Eats: The River House in Portsmouth, NH
- 20th Annual Windham Turkey Trot: Calling all bicyclists, walkers and runners of all ages to participate!
- November 1st is the day to start a new Christmas tradition
- For the Love of the Game: A Tribute to Don Zimmer coming November 14 to Windham, NH
- Halloween Safety Tips
Verani Londonderry to Hold Christmas Charity Event
In 2010, it was all over the news that the donations for teenage girls were at an all-time low. So Prudential Verani partnered with Francine Lapierre, a Lia Sophia advisor, and held the 1st Annual Christmas Charity Event benefiting the Salvation Army. 61 pieces of jewelry were purchased totaling $1,648 which made a lot of teenage girls very happy that Christmas morning! It was such a successful event that they did it again and held the 2nd Annual Christmas Charity Event in 2011. 105 pieces of jewelry were purchased totaling $2,510 which made even more teenage girls very happy!
According to Steve White, Londonderry Agent and Salvation Army Advisory Board member, “The Salvation Army accepts donated gifts all year long and currently donations are down significantly. But we are optimistic that those whoe are able, will dig a little deeper to help us help others!”
We look forward to seeing you at our 3rd Annual Christmas Charity Event: Monday, November 19th at Prudential Verani, Londonderry from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thank you to all who participate in the events, helping us put a little bit of sparkle in sometimes forgotten teenage girls’ Christmases!
photo courtesy of Jonas N