- Surviving Lyme Disease: Part II
- Close to everything yet a world away… Pelham, New Hampshire
- Made in NH Expo opens on Friday, April 17th
- Surviving Lyme Disease: Part I
- Restaurant week coming to Portsmouth and Seacoast April 9-18
- Taste the local at Throwback Brewery in North Hampton, NH
- It’s Maple Time!
- Windham NH’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt–This Saturday, March 28th
- Good Eats: Portsmouth’s STREET Restaurant takes taste buds around the world
- NH Maple sugar weekend: sugar houses open to public March 28 & 29
Verani Londonderry to Hold Christmas Charity Event
In 2010, it was all over the news that the donations for teenage girls were at an all-time low. So Prudential Verani partnered with Francine Lapierre, a Lia Sophia advisor, and held the 1st Annual Christmas Charity Event benefiting the Salvation Army. 61 pieces of jewelry were purchased totaling $1,648 which made a lot of teenage girls very happy that Christmas morning! It was such a successful event that they did it again and held the 2nd Annual Christmas Charity Event in 2011. 105 pieces of jewelry were purchased totaling $2,510 which made even more teenage girls very happy!
According to Steve White, Londonderry Agent and Salvation Army Advisory Board member, “The Salvation Army accepts donated gifts all year long and currently donations are down significantly. But we are optimistic that those whoe are able, will dig a little deeper to help us help others!”
We look forward to seeing you at our 3rd Annual Christmas Charity Event: Monday, November 19th at Prudential Verani, Londonderry from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thank you to all who participate in the events, helping us put a little bit of sparkle in sometimes forgotten teenage girls’ Christmases!
photo courtesy of Jonas N