- Visit Us at Londonderry Old Home Day 2016 & Win a Free GoPro!
- Get Ready to Experience Scotland at NH Highland Games: Discount Tickets are on sale NOW!
- Everyone felt fine with food & wine at Fuller Gardens’ Annual Garden Party!
- Support the Ukulele Kids Club: Help Heal a Child Through Music
- Something for Everyone at The 49th Annual Stratham Fair this July 21-24th
- 4 tips for Family and NH Fireworks for the 4th of July
- Hike for Brews and Views in NH
- Day Tripping in New Hampshire
- Looking for a Gorgeous Day Trip in NH?
- Best Seafood Chowder in Portsmouth NH, Available Thursday and Friday only!
9th Annual Chocolate Lovers Fantasy!
So much chocolate… So little time!
Prudential Verani Realty supports The CareGivers Inc. and is sponsoring its 9th Annual Chocolate Lovers’ Fantasy!
The Chocolate Lovers Fantasy is an afternoon to sample the finest and most decadent chocolate sensations the area has to offer. You may also participate in a unique silent auction experience and enjoy the musical ambiance of extraordinary local musicians and feel good about spending your time supporting The CareGivers, Inc.
You may attend the event by purchasing your tickets here for $17, or tickets may be purchased at the door for $19. Advanced purchase is recommended as tickets are expected to sell out again this year.
|Place:||The Radisson Hotel in Manchester, NH|
|Date:||Sunday, May 22nd|
|Time:||12:00pm – 3:00pm|
The CareGivers, Inc. have a mission to assist the frail, elderly, and disabled through the spirit of volunteerism so that they may maintain their independence and dignity. The agency provides non-medical support to members of the Greater Manchester and Nashua areas. The CareGivers provides a personal presence for individuals who have little or no personal contact with others. They provide service to individuals who may not receive aid through the human service system and do not qualify for government-assisted programs or sliding fees. They also provide service to those individuals who may be receiving assistance from other agencies, but have additional needs that have gone unmet.