- 26TH Hampton Beach Seafood Festival Coming September 11, 12 and 13
- Hot in NH? Places to Cool Down That are Not the Ocean
- The Moffatt Ladd House and Idyllic Garden: One of Portsmouth’s best kept secrets
- Mark your calendars for Hampton Beach’s Children Festival August 17-21
- Network for Educational Opportunity (NEO): Offering Scholarships for NH Students
- Seniors Enjoy Oceanside Hampton NH
- Free fun, art and music are in swing at the Cochecho Arts Festival in Dover, NH
- Exeter NH’s American Independence Festival is Coming!
- Create a sun protection kit
- Bai Cha Thai: The best place to find Vietnamese & Thai Cuisine in Hampton, NH!
Children’s Museum – Dover, NH
Images of Home Featured in Winter Gallery 6 Show
January 10th to March 4th
Visit Gallery 6 at the Children’s Museum of New Hampshire in Dover, NH to see artists’ responses to the question, “What is Home?”
The show will feature the work of artists from diverse backgrounds – young, old, immigrants, amateurs, professionals – working in a variety of media, as well as poetry from Mimi White’s Poet Laureate project. Each artist offers a different insight into the concept of “home,” creating an opportunity for Museum visitors to react and reflect on their own ideas of “home.” The Gallery is open during regular Museum hours.
6 Washington Street Dover, NH 03820