- Discovering Greater Manchester’s Hidden Gardens
- Manchester NH’s Lakes and Ponds: Perfect for Family Fun!
- Sip Ales & Save Animals at Milly’s Tavern on May 6th
- Visit CR’s The Restaurant, Hampton’s New Famed Dining Spot
- Surviving Lyme Disease: Part III
- Surviving Lyme Disease: Part II
- Close to everything yet a world away… Pelham, New Hampshire
- Made in NH Expo opens on Friday, April 17th
- Surviving Lyme Disease: Part I
- Restaurant week coming to Portsmouth and Seacoast April 9-18
Children’s Museum – Dover, NH
Images of Home Featured in Winter Gallery 6 Show
January 10th to March 4th
Visit Gallery 6 at the Children’s Museum of New Hampshire in Dover, NH to see artists’ responses to the question, “What is Home?”
The show will feature the work of artists from diverse backgrounds – young, old, immigrants, amateurs, professionals – working in a variety of media, as well as poetry from Mimi White’s Poet Laureate project. Each artist offers a different insight into the concept of “home,” creating an opportunity for Museum visitors to react and reflect on their own ideas of “home.” The Gallery is open during regular Museum hours.
6 Washington Street Dover, NH 03820