- The Art of Cheese Making
- Hoaty’s in Hampton, NH: A breakfast favorite with locals for more than 20 years!
- There is still time to register for the 2014 Windham Turkey Trot!
- Look no further than Moxy in Portsmouth,NH for the perfect Tapas menu
- Good Eats- Black Diamond Pub serving hearty New England Food in Lincoln, NH
- “LOVIN the OVEN” at The Community Oven in Hampton, NH
- Castro’s Back Room in Nashua, Concord and Manchester: Not your typical cigar shop!
- Good Eats: The River House in Portsmouth, NH
- 20th Annual Windham Turkey Trot: Calling all bicyclists, walkers and runners of all ages to participate!
- November 1st is the day to start a new Christmas tradition
Children’s Museum – Dover, NH
Images of Home Featured in Winter Gallery 6 Show
January 10th to March 4th
Visit Gallery 6 at the Children’s Museum of New Hampshire in Dover, NH to see artists’ responses to the question, “What is Home?”
The show will feature the work of artists from diverse backgrounds – young, old, immigrants, amateurs, professionals – working in a variety of media, as well as poetry from Mimi White’s Poet Laureate project. Each artist offers a different insight into the concept of “home,” creating an opportunity for Museum visitors to react and reflect on their own ideas of “home.” The Gallery is open during regular Museum hours.
6 Washington Street Dover, NH 03820