- Altrusa plans 21st Annual Festival of Trees December 2-4
- Pressed Café, Delicious, New and Fresh!
- Pre-Burn your Thanksgiving Calories at Windham’s 22nd Annual Turkey Trot!
- Experience NH Open Doors
- Get Carving – The Annual NH Pumpkin Festival is October 22nd!
- Have a Spooktacular October!
- Meredith NH’s Spooktacular Scarecrow Contest
- Good Eats: A Review of Little Tokyo and Saigon in Portsmouth, NH
- 10 Fun Facts About NH
- VeraniCARES to Donate $6,000 to Local Charities Thanks to Caring REALTORS
More Living in New Hampshire News
Rediscovering my city with Pokémon GO
A few weeks ago, Pokémon GO was released. The game has swept the news...
- Posted August 11, 2016
These are a few of my favorite things on Lake Winnipesaukee
While I’m out on vacation this week I will most likely be enjoying the...
- Posted August 1, 2016
You Scream I Scream we all Scream for Ice Cream for a Special Cause
Are you going to be up in the Lakes Region on August 6th? Do...
- Posted July 28, 2016
Visit Us at Londonderry Old Home Day 2016 & Win a Free GoPro!
Mark your calendars for the 117th Londonderry Old Home Day taking place on Saturday,...
- Posted July 20, 2016
Get Ready to Experience Scotland at NH Highland Games: Discount Tickets are on sale NOW!
Ever dreamed of experiencing a bit of Scotland? The next best thing to going...
- Posted July 18, 2016
Everyone felt fine with food & wine at Fuller Gardens’ Annual Garden Party!
We ventured to the seacoast Wednesday, July 13, 2016 to attend the Annual Garden...
- Posted July 16, 2016
Something for Everyone at The 49th Annual Stratham Fair this July 21-24th
Looking for something to do next weekend in the Seacoast? The 49th Annual Stratham...
- Posted July 15, 2016
4 tips for Family and NH Fireworks for the 4th of July
The 4th of July is a time for family, fireworks, and tons of summer...
- Posted July 1, 2016
Day Tripping in New Hampshire
I find myself wanting to talk about the fact that I transplanted to the...
- Posted June 17, 2016
Best Seafood Chowder in Portsmouth NH, Available Thursday and Friday only!
With all the restaurants in Seacoast NH, who would have thought the best bowl...
- Posted June 7, 2016