- Altrusa plans 21st Annual Festival of Trees December 2-4
- Pressed Café, Delicious, New and Fresh!
- Pre-Burn your Thanksgiving Calories at Windham’s 22nd Annual Turkey Trot!
- Experience NH Open Doors
- Get Carving – The Annual NH Pumpkin Festival is October 22nd!
- Have a Spooktacular October!
- Meredith NH’s Spooktacular Scarecrow Contest
- Good Eats: A Review of Little Tokyo and Saigon in Portsmouth, NH
- 10 Fun Facts About NH
- VeraniCARES to Donate $6,000 to Local Charities Thanks to Caring REALTORS
More Living in New Hampshire News
Fall in Northern NH – Bring on the Leaf Peepers!
3 Unique Ways to Take in the Incredible New Hampshire Foliage There is no...
- Posted September 23, 2012
Applecrest Farm A Special Place Along the Seacoast
Applecrest Farm | A Seacoast Gem There is more to living in the seacoast...
- Posted September 21, 2012
Places to Run in NH: The Canals of Downtown Manchester
Wait…“running through canals”? Aren’t canals filled with water? And, if so, how does one...
- Posted August 29, 2012
Londonderry, NH – Visit the Best Small Venue in NH
Voted Best of NH for 8 Years The readers of New Hampshire Magazine voted...
- Posted August 24, 2012
Southern New Hampshire Garden Centers: Part 2
Most of the garden centers featured below specialize in the unique or the unusual...
- Posted May 2, 2012
The Changing Jenness Beach – Rye, NH
Walking Jenness Beach, Rye NH, every day you see the subtle and sometimes dramatic...
- Posted April 24, 2012
Castle in the Clouds, NH
The Castle in the Clouds in New Hampshire is a unique and stunning mountain-top,...
- Posted August 5, 2011