- Altrusa plans 21st Annual Festival of Trees December 2-4
- Pressed Café, Delicious, New and Fresh!
- Pre-Burn your Thanksgiving Calories at Windham’s 22nd Annual Turkey Trot!
- Experience NH Open Doors
- Get Carving – The Annual NH Pumpkin Festival is October 22nd!
- Have a Spooktacular October!
- Meredith NH’s Spooktacular Scarecrow Contest
- Good Eats: A Review of Little Tokyo and Saigon in Portsmouth, NH
- 10 Fun Facts About NH
- VeraniCARES to Donate $6,000 to Local Charities Thanks to Caring REALTORS
Living in New Hampshire
It has been a tradition of sorts for my family to get in the car and...
Altrusa International of Meredith will once again delight visitors to the Annual Festival of Trees on...
It’s not too late to sign up to run or walk in Windham’s 22nd Annual Turkey...
More Living in New Hampshire News
Have a Spooktacular October!
October is upon us and with the fall season comes one of my favorite...
- Posted October 14, 2016
Meredith NH’s Spooktacular Scarecrow Contest
It’s that time of year when scarecrows start taking over Meredith, NH! Area businesses...
- Posted October 13, 2016
Good Eats: A Review of Little Tokyo and Saigon in Portsmouth, NH
We have been missing our Bai Cha Thai restaurant in Hampton and craving amazing...
- Posted October 9, 2016
10 Fun Facts About NH
No matter where you live in the state of New Hampshire I bet there...
- Posted September 28, 2016
Take a Tour of the Most Enchanted Homes in Portsmouth, NH
September is the perfect time for house tours in Portsmouth–fairy houses that is. Discount...
- Posted September 19, 2016
Get the Scoop and Help out a Local Cause
Are you going to be in the Bristol, NH area on September 10th? Do...
- Posted September 2, 2016
FUNraiser for the Bristol Rotary Club
It’s that time of year again! The Bristol Rotary Club will hold its Annual...
- Posted August 12, 2016