- Altrusa plans 21st Annual Festival of Trees December 2-4
- Pressed Café, Delicious, New and Fresh!
- Pre-Burn your Thanksgiving Calories at Windham’s 22nd Annual Turkey Trot!
- Experience NH Open Doors
- Get Carving – The Annual NH Pumpkin Festival is October 22nd!
- Have a Spooktacular October!
- Meredith NH’s Spooktacular Scarecrow Contest
- Good Eats: A Review of Little Tokyo and Saigon in Portsmouth, NH
- 10 Fun Facts About NH
- VeraniCARES to Donate $6,000 to Local Charities Thanks to Caring REALTORS
Living in New England
It has been a tradition of sorts for my family to get in the car and...
Altrusa International of Meredith will once again delight visitors to the Annual Festival of Trees on...
A week ago I was invited to attend a ‘pre-opening’ event to celebrate the opening of...
More Living in New England News
Pre-Burn your Thanksgiving Calories at Windham’s 22nd Annual Turkey Trot!
It’s not too late to sign up to run or walk in Windham’s 22nd...
- Posted November 19, 2016
Get Carving – The Annual NH Pumpkin Festival is October 22nd!
Verani Realty is very excited that the NH Pumpkin Festival in Laconia, NH is...
- Posted October 20, 2016
Have a Spooktacular October!
October is upon us and with the fall season comes one of my favorite...
- Posted October 14, 2016
Meredith NH’s Spooktacular Scarecrow Contest
It’s that time of year when scarecrows start taking over Meredith, NH! Area businesses...
- Posted October 13, 2016
VeranCARES About MPAL – Manchester Police Athletic League
Recently our VeraniCARES team had the opportunity to visit with MPAL Program Director, Officer...
- Posted October 12, 2016
Good Eats: A Review of Little Tokyo and Saigon in Portsmouth, NH
We have been missing our Bai Cha Thai restaurant in Hampton and craving amazing...
- Posted October 9, 2016
10 Fun Facts About NH
No matter where you live in the state of New Hampshire I bet there...
- Posted September 28, 2016