- Altrusa plans 21st Annual Festival of Trees December 2-4
- Pressed Café, Delicious, New and Fresh!
- Pre-Burn your Thanksgiving Calories at Windham’s 22nd Annual Turkey Trot!
- Experience NH Open Doors
- Get Carving – The Annual NH Pumpkin Festival is October 22nd!
- Have a Spooktacular October!
- Meredith NH’s Spooktacular Scarecrow Contest
- Good Eats: A Review of Little Tokyo and Saigon in Portsmouth, NH
- 10 Fun Facts About NH
- VeraniCARES to Donate $6,000 to Local Charities Thanks to Caring REALTORS
More Community News News
What to do with Your Old Pumpkins
Every year, Halloween comes to an end and sitting on your front porch are...
- Posted November 5, 2013
Verani Merges with Exit Lakeside Realty
Margherita Verani and Giovanni Verani of Prudential Verani Realty and Douglas and Karen Rollins...
- Posted September 26, 2013
Londonderry Agent Honored as NH LAKES Volunteer of the Year
The New Hampshire Lakes Association (NH Lakes) announced yesterday that Prudential Verani Realty’s Tom...
- Posted July 26, 2013
TOWN SPOTLIGHT: Raymond’s Liquid Planet Water Park
If you are in the Candia, New Hampshire area and looking for a fun...
- Posted July 12, 2013
Top 8 Beaches to Visit Summer 2013
Looking for a fun way to beat the heat this summer? New England is...
- Posted July 7, 2013
Verani and Canobie, Two Southern New Hampshire Traditions
When you think of family what comes to mind? The home you live in,...
- Posted June 9, 2013
How to Handle New England’s Black Flies
In by Mother’s Day, Out by Father’s Day It’s that time of year for...
- Posted May 16, 2013
Spring Hiking at Tuckerman’s Ravine
One New England tradition is Spring skiing and hiking at Tuckerman’s Ravine, located on...
- Posted April 15, 2013
2013 February Vacation Fun with Prescott Farms
Now that school vacation is here, you’re probably looking for some fun things to...
- Posted February 19, 2013
New Hampshire Review: Top 5 Stories of 2012
2012 was a year filled with huge amounts of national and international news. So...
- Posted December 30, 2012