- Altrusa plans 21st Annual Festival of Trees December 2-4
- Pressed Café, Delicious, New and Fresh!
- Pre-Burn your Thanksgiving Calories at Windham’s 22nd Annual Turkey Trot!
- Experience NH Open Doors
- Get Carving – The Annual NH Pumpkin Festival is October 22nd!
- Have a Spooktacular October!
- Meredith NH’s Spooktacular Scarecrow Contest
- Good Eats: A Review of Little Tokyo and Saigon in Portsmouth, NH
- 10 Fun Facts About NH
- VeraniCARES to Donate $6,000 to Local Charities Thanks to Caring REALTORS
More Community News News
Jackie’s Mobile Diner in Nashua, NH is Now Open!
Have you seen that cool looking food truck driving around town? For those of...
- Posted March 25, 2014
Moving in NH? Top NH High School Rankings and School Districts to Consider
If you are looking to move in NH, there may be certain personal criteria...
- Posted March 17, 2014
It’s “Good to Know” Where to go this St. Patrick’s Day!
Not sure where to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year? Our very own Verani...
- Posted March 13, 2014
Londonderry Lancers to March in DC & NYC St. Patrick’s Day Parades
Are you planning on being out of town during the St. Patrick’s Day weekend...
- Posted March 12, 2014
Cabin Fever Fair in Deerfield NH this Weekend!
Got Cabin Fever? Head to Deerfield NH for Relief! There is no doubt that...
- Posted March 10, 2014
FIRST Robotics Competitions–Pelham HS is Making an Impressive Comeback
The FIRST Robotics competition held a district competition at Nashua High School this past...
- Posted March 3, 2014
Jump in a Lake…in the Winter?
Why would anyone in their right mind decide to jump through a hole in...
- Posted February 27, 2014
This Week at the Portsmouth Music Hall: The Lone Bellow
The Lone Bellow is returning to the Seacoast this Thursday to perform at The...
- Posted February 25, 2014
NH Photojournalist Captures Olympic Moments for the Seventh Time in Sochi
When my husband, Charlie, was in high school, he asked his parents about taking...
- Posted February 13, 2014
Epoch Restaurant and Bar at The Exeter Inn
Exeter is known for its rich history and as the home of Phillip’s Exeter...
- Posted January 10, 2014