- Are You Prepared for an Emergency?
- Portsmouth tops USA Today’s list for Foodies
- Are You Ready for Minecraft Summer Camp?
- Moving to New Hampshire? It Ranks as a Top Choice
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty Merges with Prudential Buccelli Real Estate: Excited To Further Expand Into The Massachusetts Marketplace
- Another Successful Real Estate Closing with Broker’s Title & Closing, LLC.
- A Furry Affair: A hidden gem offers fur babies a “Spaw Day” and more in Concord, NH
- The Homeland Heroes’ Foundation Annual 1960’s Dinner Dance
- Icy~ Hot Events in Portsmouth NH from February 10-16th
- Good Eats: The 401 Tavern in Hampton, NH is sure to please any palate!
Candlelight Snowshoeing at America’s Stonehenge in Salem, NH
With all this snow, it’s good to get out of the house and do something fun!
This candlelight snowshoeing event will only be available until February 19. It is being offered every Saturday from 6:30 – 9PM.
Due to the high demand, they are no longer able to rent out snowshoes; so you will have to bring your own, or perhaps rent at Eastern Mountain Sports.
Candles will brighten your mood and your way as your walk along the trails under the stars. With 105 acres of woodlands and wildlife, this is the perfect place to enjoy the snow.
America’s Stonehenge is located in North Salem, NH at 105 Haverhill Road. Call for reservations at 603 893-8300 or check out their website at www.stonehengeusa.com.
If you are not able to get here by the 19th of February, check out www.trails.com for a list of snowshoeing trails throughout Southern New Hampshire.