- There is still time to register for the 2014 Windham Turkey Trot!
- Look no further than Moxy in Portsmouth,NH for the perfect Tapas menu
- Good Eats- Black Diamond Pub serving hearty New England Food in Lincoln, NH
- “LOVIN the OVEN” at The Community Oven in Hampton, NH
- Castro’s Back Room in Nashua, Concord and Manchester: Not your typical cigar shop!
- Good Eats: The River House in Portsmouth, NH
- 20th Annual Windham Turkey Trot: Calling all bicyclists, walkers and runners of all ages to participate!
- November 1st is the day to start a new Christmas tradition
- For the Love of the Game: A Tribute to Don Zimmer coming November 14 to Windham, NH
- Halloween Safety Tips
Candlelight Snowshoeing at America’s Stonehenge in Salem, NH
With all this snow, it’s good to get out of the house and do something fun!
This candlelight snowshoeing event will only be available until February 19. It is being offered every Saturday from 6:30 – 9PM.
Due to the high demand, they are no longer able to rent out snowshoes; so you will have to bring your own, or perhaps rent at Eastern Mountain Sports.
Candles will brighten your mood and your way as your walk along the trails under the stars. With 105 acres of woodlands and wildlife, this is the perfect place to enjoy the snow.
America’s Stonehenge is located in North Salem, NH at 105 Haverhill Road. Call for reservations at 603 893-8300 or check out their website at www.stonehengeusa.com.
If you are not able to get here by the 19th of February, check out www.trails.com for a list of snowshoeing trails throughout Southern New Hampshire.