- It’s Maple Time!
- Windham NH’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt–This Saturday, March 28th
- Good Eats: Portsmouth’s STREET Restaurant takes taste buds around the world
- NH Maple sugar weekend: sugar houses open to public March 28 & 29
- Meredith NH is a Beautiful Place to Be Year Round
- Library Luau and Book Fair coming to Windham NH this Saturday!
- The Copper Lantern: Serving Brunch, Boston Style, at Home in the Hamptons!
- Fun for the whole family: Amoskeag Fishways is open during February School Vacation Week
- Good Eats: Dancing Lion in Manchester, NH loves Chocolate
- School vacation week to-do list
Candlelight Snowshoeing at America’s Stonehenge in Salem, NH
With all this snow, it’s good to get out of the house and do something fun!
This candlelight snowshoeing event will only be available until February 19. It is being offered every Saturday from 6:30 – 9PM.
Due to the high demand, they are no longer able to rent out snowshoes; so you will have to bring your own, or perhaps rent at Eastern Mountain Sports.
Candles will brighten your mood and your way as your walk along the trails under the stars. With 105 acres of woodlands and wildlife, this is the perfect place to enjoy the snow.
America’s Stonehenge is located in North Salem, NH at 105 Haverhill Road. Call for reservations at 603 893-8300 or check out their website at www.stonehengeusa.com.
If you are not able to get here by the 19th of February, check out www.trails.com for a list of snowshoeing trails throughout Southern New Hampshire.