- Good Eats: The 401 Tavern in Hampton, NH is sure to please any palate!
- What to Do During Your February School Stay-cation
- Hooksett NH High School Choices
- Warm Up at the Best Soup Joints in NH
- VeraniCARES for Londonderry Fire Victim Family
- Ring in the New Year in Portsmouth
- N.H. Holiday Lights 2015: a Guide to Some of the Brightest
- A Season of Skating and Giving Back at Strawbery Banke in Portsmouth
- Visit Center Harbor for the 20th Annual Festival of Trees – December 5th
- Don’t Miss The 3rd Annual “Stache Dash” 5k Run/Walk/Fun Presented by ChillCares.org
Candlelight Snowshoeing at America’s Stonehenge in Salem, NH
With all this snow, it’s good to get out of the house and do something fun!
This candlelight snowshoeing event will only be available until February 19. It is being offered every Saturday from 6:30 – 9PM.
Due to the high demand, they are no longer able to rent out snowshoes; so you will have to bring your own, or perhaps rent at Eastern Mountain Sports.
Candles will brighten your mood and your way as your walk along the trails under the stars. With 105 acres of woodlands and wildlife, this is the perfect place to enjoy the snow.
America’s Stonehenge is located in North Salem, NH at 105 Haverhill Road. Call for reservations at 603 893-8300 or check out their website at www.stonehengeusa.com.
If you are not able to get here by the 19th of February, check out www.trails.com for a list of snowshoeing trails throughout Southern New Hampshire.