- Bai Cha Thai: The best place to find Vietnamese & Thai Cuisine in Hampton, NH!
- Planting a beautiful butterfly garden
- New Hampshire Scalloping
- Strawberry picking season has arrived: Where to pick your own…
- New Hampshire has Vineyards
- Yakking for Loons!
- Rail trail takes center stage on Fun Day in Londonderry
- “Breakthrough Manchester” A Great Cause
- The True Meaning of Taking a Country Drive
- Discovering Greater Manchester’s Hidden Gardens
Candlelight Snowshoeing at America’s Stonehenge in Salem, NH
With all this snow, it’s good to get out of the house and do something fun!
This candlelight snowshoeing event will only be available until February 19. It is being offered every Saturday from 6:30 – 9PM.
Due to the high demand, they are no longer able to rent out snowshoes; so you will have to bring your own, or perhaps rent at Eastern Mountain Sports.
Candles will brighten your mood and your way as your walk along the trails under the stars. With 105 acres of woodlands and wildlife, this is the perfect place to enjoy the snow.
America’s Stonehenge is located in North Salem, NH at 105 Haverhill Road. Call for reservations at 603 893-8300 or check out their website at www.stonehengeusa.com.
If you are not able to get here by the 19th of February, check out www.trails.com for a list of snowshoeing trails throughout Southern New Hampshire.