- Altrusa plans 21st Annual Festival of Trees December 2-4
- Pressed Café, Delicious, New and Fresh!
- Pre-Burn your Thanksgiving Calories at Windham’s 22nd Annual Turkey Trot!
- Experience NH Open Doors
- Get Carving – The Annual NH Pumpkin Festival is October 22nd!
- Have a Spooktacular October!
- Meredith NH’s Spooktacular Scarecrow Contest
- Good Eats: A Review of Little Tokyo and Saigon in Portsmouth, NH
- 10 Fun Facts About NH
- VeraniCARES to Donate $6,000 to Local Charities Thanks to Caring REALTORS
All posts by Sharon Palermo
Our Traditional Christmas Light Road Trip
It has been a tradition of sorts for my family to get in the car and search surrounding neighborhoods or towns for the biggest and brightest Christmas light displays. Here are a few of the neighborhoods I've...
- Posted December 15, 2016
VeraniCARES and Makes a Difference at Pub Mania in Gilford, NH
Our #VeryVerani lakes Region Teams and our very own Giovanni Verani put on their ugly holiday sweaters and rocked around the Christmas tree at Patrick’s Pub & Eatery, and the best Santa contest was won by our...
- Posted December 9, 2016
10 Fun Facts About NH
No matter where you live in the state of New Hampshire I bet there are some fun facts about the town or county you live in, such as where blockbuster films were created – On Golden Pond...
- Posted September 28, 2016
These are a few of my favorite things on Lake Winnipesaukee
While I’m out on vacation this week I will most likely be enjoying the some of the sights on Lake Winnipesaukee. There are a few things I always look forward to seeing every summer while we are...
- Posted August 1, 2016
Keep NH Moving
Start the 90 Day Challenge and start exploring NH. It’s not a secret that staying active is key to a healthier you, even if it’s only 20 minutes a day. It’s important to sustain physical activity every...
- Posted June 7, 2016