- Altrusa plans 21st Annual Festival of Trees December 2-4
- Pressed Café, Delicious, New and Fresh!
- Pre-Burn your Thanksgiving Calories at Windham’s 22nd Annual Turkey Trot!
- Experience NH Open Doors
- Get Carving – The Annual NH Pumpkin Festival is October 22nd!
- Have a Spooktacular October!
- Meredith NH’s Spooktacular Scarecrow Contest
- Good Eats: A Review of Little Tokyo and Saigon in Portsmouth, NH
- 10 Fun Facts About NH
- VeraniCARES to Donate $6,000 to Local Charities Thanks to Caring REALTORS
Altrusa plans 21st Annual Festival of Trees December 2-4
Altrusa International of Meredith will once again delight visitors to the Annual Festival of Trees on December 2-4. The Festival will be held at the Waukewan Golf Club, located at 166 Waukewan Rd in Center Harbor.
Visitors are able to stroll through a wonderland of fifty beautifully decorated Christmas trees. Some are elegant, some whimsical, some nostalgic, but all are wonderful. After working up an appetite from viewing the many lovely trees, visitors can enjoy delicious cider and homemade cookies.
Children will be delighted by the literacy tree. The tree is decorated in a children’s literature theme and is surrounded by books. Each child is allowed to choose one book to take home. Children may prefer to curl up with a good book in the cozy literacy corner while parents consider the wonderful raffle baskets.
Baskets will center around a number of themes, including Love of Animals, Pasta Passion, Lake Life, Toasty Warm, Lottery Life, Baker’s Dozen, Kids Crafts and Snacks, Relaxing at Home, and Chocolate High. All proceeds benefit area Christmas funds, scholarship, and community service projects of Altrusa. Most of the trees will be donated to needy families after the event, although several trees will be raffled, so if you are attending the event be sure to take a chance to win one of these amazing trees.
The Festival hours are Friday December 2, 2-6pm, Saturday, December 3, 10am-5pm, and Sunday, December 4, 12pm-4pm. Admission is only $5, with children 12 and under admitted free.
Kathy Bagley is a REALTOR with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty. Kathy enjoys serving the real estate needs of buyers and sellers throughout the Lakes Region.