- Are You Prepared for an Emergency?
- Portsmouth tops USA Today’s list for Foodies
- Are You Ready for Minecraft Summer Camp?
- Moving to New Hampshire? It Ranks as a Top Choice
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty Merges with Prudential Buccelli Real Estate: Excited To Further Expand Into The Massachusetts Marketplace
- Another Successful Real Estate Closing with Broker’s Title & Closing, LLC.
- A Furry Affair: A hidden gem offers fur babies a “Spaw Day” and more in Concord, NH
- The Homeland Heroes’ Foundation Annual 1960’s Dinner Dance
- Icy~ Hot Events in Portsmouth NH from February 10-16th
- Good Eats: The 401 Tavern in Hampton, NH is sure to please any palate!
Search results for "windham new hampshire"
Get your costume ready and prepared to be surprised and maybe frightened by the many costumes people will be wearing! Windham’s 11th Annual Harvest Fest is scheduled for Saturday, October 17th, at Griffin Park in Windham, NH....
- Posted October 8, 2015
This years 32nd annual Strawberry Festival will be held on Saturday, May 30 at the Windham High School from 10:00am – 4:00pm. This event will feature games, entertainment, raffles, information booths and even a dodge-ball arena! There...
- Posted May 20, 2015
Due to the large amount of snow this year, the annual event will be held inside this year. It will be held at the Windham High School Gym. The time will run from 9:30am to 10:30am. 9:45...
- Posted March 23, 2015
The Friends of the Library of Windham (FLOW) Present: Library Luau & Book Fair! Join us as the Nesmith Smith Library in Windham, NH is transformed into a full Hawaiian paradise complete with activities, games, crafts and...
- Posted March 12, 2015
20th Annual Windham Turkey Trot: Calling all bicyclists, walkers and runners of all ages to participate!
If you and your family are looking to get some fresh air and burn a few calories before your Thanksgiving feast, there’s no place better than at the Windham Turkey Trot. Set in a picturesque neighborhood, it...
- Posted October 29, 2014
The 10th Annual Windham Harvest Fest will be held on Saturday October 18, 2014 at Griffin Park from 1-4 PM. The day will begin with a Doggie Costume Parade at 11:30 (rear of Griffin Park). From 1-3...
- Posted October 13, 2014
After weather delays in 2011 and 2012, Windham residents are hoping for an on-schedule trick-or-treat night in 2013. Town officials are planning on having Trick-or-Treat on Thursday, October 31 from 5-8p.m. But for those who can’t get...
- Posted October 14, 2013
Windham, Londonderry, Nashua, Goffstown, Chichester, & Cantebury Host Garden Tours Check out some beautiful gardens and be inspired!This weekend, two of our members of the Windham Garden Club are showing their gardens via the Garden Conservancy: OpenGardenDays.org...
- Posted July 12, 2013
Most of the garden centers featured below specialize in the unique or the unusual or have extensive collections not found elsewhere. All were featured in a great garden guide that was published a few years ago, The...
- Posted May 2, 2012
The Windham Rail Trail is the perfect place to go to enjoy nature with your family and friends. The trail is a 4.1 mile section of the historic Manchester and Lawrence Line train rail. It has been...
- Posted June 10, 2011