- Where to find some NH holiday light displays
- Good Eats: Mombo delivering beautifully conceived plates in Portsmouth, NH
- Romeo’s in Exeter, NH has been serving good eats for more than 40 years!
- Magical holiday lights, old fashioned sleigh rides at Charmingfare Farm in Candia, NH
- Sleigh rides and chocolate ring in the holiday season
- Newburyport’s Ceia Kitchen and Bar is the perfect place for dinner or a romantic night out
- Today only: 25% off all Gift Certificates at Elizabeth Grady in North Hampton, NH!
- Santa’s Village in Jefferson, NH: New slides, familiar rides and open for the holidays!
- The Art of Cheese Making
- Hoaty’s in Hampton, NH: A breakfast favorite with locals for more than 20 years!
Search results for "windham new hampshire"
20th Annual Windham Turkey Trot: Calling all bicyclists, walkers and runners of all ages to participate!
If you and your family are looking to get some fresh air and burn a few calories before your Thanksgiving feast, there’s no place better than at the Windham Turkey Trot. Set in a picturesque neighborhood, it...
- Posted October 29, 2014
The 10th Annual Windham Harvest Fest will be held on Saturday October 18, 2014 at Griffin Park from 1-4 PM. The day will begin with a Doggie Costume Parade at 11:30 (rear of Griffin Park). From 1-3...
- Posted October 13, 2014
After weather delays in 2011 and 2012, Windham residents are hoping for an on-schedule trick-or-treat night in 2013. Town officials are planning on having Trick-or-Treat on Thursday, October 31 from 5-8p.m. But for those who can’t get...
- Posted October 14, 2013
Windham, Londonderry, Nashua, Goffstown, Chichester, & Cantebury Host Garden Tours Check out some beautiful gardens and be inspired!This weekend, two of our members of the Windham Garden Club are showing their gardens via the Garden Conservancy: OpenGardenDays.org...
- Posted July 12, 2013
It’s hard to believe that it is that time of year again: Sugar Season. Folsom’s Sugar House is an actual working sugar facility that makes pure maple syrup on site just minutes from the center of Chester....
- Posted February 15, 2013
16 Races to Help Keep Off those Extra Thanksgiving Pounds Famously referred to as “Turkey Trots,” runners around the country will be taking part in Thanksgiving Day races ranging anywhere from 1-10 miles. In New Hampshire, as...
- Posted November 19, 2012
Most of the garden centers featured below specialize in the unique or the unusual or have extensive collections not found elsewhere. All were featured in a great garden guide that was published a few years ago, The...
- Posted May 2, 2012
The Windham Rail Trail is the perfect place to go to enjoy nature with your family and friends. The trail is a 4.1 mile section of the historic Manchester and Lawrence Line train rail. It has been...
- Posted June 10, 2011
Article by real estate agent Sandy Grimes It’s that time of year again! The hustle and bustle of the holidays is upon us! With all the joy and good cheer there are still things that can be...
- Posted December 8, 2010
The Windham, NH annual Tree Lighting will be held on Saturday December 11th from 3:00 to 5:00 pm At the Town Commons. The tree lighting has been tradition in Windham, New Hampshire for over 40 years. This...
- Posted November 24, 2010