- Where to find some NH holiday light displays
- Good Eats: Mombo delivering beautifully conceived plates in Portsmouth, NH
- Romeo’s in Exeter, NH has been serving good eats for more than 40 years!
- Magical holiday lights, old fashioned sleigh rides at Charmingfare Farm in Candia, NH
- Sleigh rides and chocolate ring in the holiday season
- Newburyport’s Ceia Kitchen and Bar is the perfect place for dinner or a romantic night out
- Today only: 25% off all Gift Certificates at Elizabeth Grady in North Hampton, NH!
- Santa’s Village in Jefferson, NH: New slides, familiar rides and open for the holidays!
- The Art of Cheese Making
- Hoaty’s in Hampton, NH: A breakfast favorite with locals for more than 20 years!
Search results for "salem new hampshire"
I can’t believe that there was ever a time that I thought, “is there really that much of a taste difference in homemade pasta?” While this point of view may be shared by many people, it only...
- Posted October 28, 2014
If you are wondering where your local fireworks will be held for the 2014 Fourth of July holiday, we have got you covered! Below is a list of towns with set dates and locations. If you do...
- Posted July 2, 2014
If you are moving to a new home in New Hampshire you may be wondering about the little details of your new community. Where will you shop? Where is the nearest gym? Things like the best place...
- Posted March 28, 2014
Not sure where to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year? Our very own Verani Realty associates share with us their favorite places to go and things to do. SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE May Balsama, from our Amherst office offers...
- Posted March 13, 2014
The 4th of July is a very special time of the year that brings family and friends together to celebrate the wonderful country we all live in. In New Hampshire, we take great pride in honoring those who...
- Posted June 30, 2013
When you think of family what comes to mind? The home you live in, the neighborhood you grew up in, the exciting vacations you took and the memories created. As summer approaches and the family vacations begin,...
- Posted June 9, 2013
It’s hard to believe that it is that time of year again: Sugar Season. Folsom’s Sugar House is an actual working sugar facility that makes pure maple syrup on site just minutes from the center of Chester....
- Posted February 15, 2013
Thursday, November 1st marked the official start of one of the largest coat drives in the state of New Hampshire. For the 11th year running, Prudential Verani Realty will be collecting coats from all over the state...
- Posted November 2, 2012
Veranians’ Trick Or Treat Times Amherst: 10/31, 6-8 p.m. Bedford: 10/31, 5-7 p.m. Concord: 10/31, 5-7:30 p.m. Hampton: 10/31, 5:30-8 p.m. Londonderry: 10/31, 6-8 p.m. Manchester: 10/31, 5-8 p.m. Nashua: 10/31, 6-8 p.m. Portsmouth: 10/30, 5:30-8 p.m. Salem:...
- Posted October 22, 2012
Applecrest Farm | A Seacoast Gem There is more to living in the seacoast area of New Hampshire than beach combing, seafood festivals, building sandcastles, and working on your tan. In fact some say the fun really...
- Posted September 21, 2012