- Moving to New Hampshire? It Ranks as a Top Choice
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty Merges with Prudential Buccelli Real Estate: Excited To Further Expand Into The Massachusetts Marketplace
- Another Successful Real Estate Closing with Broker’s Title & Closing, LLC.
- A Furry Affair: A hidden gem offers fur babies a “Spaw Day” and more in Concord, NH
- The Homeland Heroes’ Foundation Annual 1960’s Dinner Dance
- Icy~ Hot Events in Portsmouth NH from February 10-16th
- Good Eats: The 401 Tavern in Hampton, NH is sure to please any palate!
- What to Do During Your February School Stay-cation
- Hooksett NH High School Choices
- Warm Up at the Best Soup Joints in NH
Search results for "salem new hampshire"
Arlington Pond Protective Association Launches New Website By Melanie Norcross One of Salem’s greatest treasures, Arlington Pond, now has a new home on the web! The Arlington Pond Protective Assocation (APPA) recently launched it’s new site www.arlingtonpond.com,...
- Posted August 2, 2010
I can’t believe that there was ever a time that I thought, “is there really that much of a taste difference in homemade pasta?” While this point of view may be shared by many people, it only...
- Posted October 28, 2014
If you are moving to a new home in New Hampshire you may be wondering about the little details of your new community. Where will you shop? Where is the nearest gym? Things like the best place...
- Posted March 28, 2014
The 4th of July is a very special time of the year that brings family and friends together to celebrate the wonderful country we all live in. In New Hampshire, we take great pride in honoring those who...
- Posted June 30, 2013
When you think of family what comes to mind? The home you live in, the neighborhood you grew up in, the exciting vacations you took and the memories created. As summer approaches and the family vacations begin,...
- Posted June 9, 2013
Veranians’ Trick Or Treat Times Amherst: 10/31, 6-8 p.m. Bedford: 10/31, 5-7 p.m. Concord: 10/31, 5-7:30 p.m. Hampton: 10/31, 5:30-8 p.m. Londonderry: 10/31, 6-8 p.m. Manchester: 10/31, 5-8 p.m. Nashua: 10/31, 6-8 p.m. Portsmouth: 10/30, 5:30-8 p.m. Salem:...
- Posted October 22, 2012
At an appointment with my chiropractor and former client, Dr. Holly Ruocco in Salem, I found out about a new charter school that just opened up in town. Her 8-year-old daughter, Sarah, is attending the school. I...
- Posted September 17, 2012
Most of the garden centers featured below specialize in the unique or the unusual or have extensive collections not found elsewhere. All were featured in a great garden guide that was published a few years ago, The...
- Posted May 2, 2012
With all this snow, it’s good to get out of the house and do something fun! This candlelight snowshoeing event will only be available until February 19. It is being offered every Saturday from 6:30 – 9PM....
- Posted February 11, 2011
Article by real estate agent Sandy Grimes It’s that time of year again! The hustle and bustle of the holidays is upon us! With all the joy and good cheer there are still things that can be...
- Posted December 8, 2010