- Lake Winnipesaukee: Offering great fun and dining opportunities for all four seasons
- A few top picks for apple picking in NH
- Good Eats: The Kitchen at Depot Square in Hampton, NH
- Verani Realty Makes a Key Donation to the Londonderry Rail Trail
- Good Eats: Las Olas for fast, fresh food
- “Is there a Real Estate Agent in the House?”
- My Mother, The REALTOR
- It’s “Good to Know New England”: Coming Soon to a Blog near You!
- Enjoy Live Theatre at the Weathervane Theatre in the White Mountains
- College Parents – Learning to Survive the 1st Year
Search results for "real estate news"
It was recently announced, that Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty expanded and opened a new office in North Andover, Massachusetts. We are very excited about this opportunity to better service the Andover marketplace. In keeping up with...
- Posted September 2, 2014
Whether you recently moved to New Hampshire or you grew up here, you probably have heard the news that there are many fine breweries, micro-breweries and brew-pubs that call the Granite State their home. In fact, some...
- Posted June 18, 2014
Berkshire Hathaway Verani Realty Merges with Lakes Region Realty Group: More Exciting Changes in the Lakes Region!
Margherita Verani, CEO and Giovanni Verani, President of Berkshire Hathaway Verani Realty along with James Mardis, principal owner formerly of Lakes Region Realty Group are excited to announce the merger of their two companies to offer greater...
- Posted April 15, 2014
Margherita Verani and Giovanni Verani of Prudential Verani Realty and Douglas and Karen Rollins formerly of Exit Lakeside Realty Group are excited to announce the merger of their two companies making Prudential Verani Realty New Hampshire’s leading...
- Posted September 26, 2013
Show the Spring Photo Contest entrants some support! And be sure to Like our page to keep up with the latest community and real estate news, as well as special deals and contests! You may vote for...
- Posted May 9, 2011
Article by real estate agent Sandy Grimes What a fantastic time of year! This state never ceases to amaze me. Like most people from New Hampshire, I spent a lot of time out and about this weekend. ...
- Posted October 20, 2010