- Fun for the whole family: Amoskeag Fishways is open during February School Vacation Week
- Good Eats: Dancing Lion in Manchester, NH loves Chocolate
- School vacation week to-do list
- Icy hot Valentine’s weekend in Portsmouth, NH
- The Lake Winnipesaukee Great Rotary Fishing Derby is coming up February 7th and 8th
- Good Eats: Salt Kitchen and Rum Bar combines interesting and classic with creative touches
- The 6th Annual New England Pond Hockey Classic is coming to Lake Winnipesaukee this week!
- The Wicked Sweet Sugar Boutique in Hampton, NH: Satisfying sweet tooths since 2010
- The perfect ambiance meets amazing food at Black Trumpet in Portsmouth, NH
- Bretton Woods Resort: Part 1 – Winter Fun
Search results for "portsmouth new hampshire"
School vacation week will soon be upon us in New Hampshire, and after all these many snow days with the kids home from school, many parents are seeking activities that will get everyone out of the house...
- Posted February 17, 2015
If you are looking for a unique and memorable way to celebrate Valentine’s weekend in New Hampshire, head out to the second annual Fire and Ice Festival, sponsored by the Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce, running February 12...
- Posted February 11, 2015
Every New Year’s Eve since 1986, Portsmouth has come alive with an annual celebration featuring music, dance, children’s activities, street performers and ice sculptures and fireworks, all known as First Night® Portsmouth. It is one of only...
- Posted December 28, 2014
On my drive home to Hampton Beach when leaving Manchester, I always know I’m more than halfway there when I pass a little area of civilization on both sides of NH Rte 101, the little town of...
- Posted October 25, 2014
We can all agree there is beauty to be found in New Hampshire through all of the four changing seasons. As we savor the last few weeks of summer with day trips to Canobie Lake and Hampton...
- Posted August 21, 2014
Last week I had the opportunity to visit a truly wonderful place in our beautiful state! Upon my return I asked many life long residents if they had ever been to this incredible place right in NH,...
- Posted August 6, 2014
If detours, traffic and gephyrophobia (fear of bridges) is your thing, it’s truly the golden age for you here in Portsmouth! There has been, and continues to be, a lot of bridges simultaneously closed for construction around town lately....
- Posted July 23, 2014
If you are wondering where your local fireworks will be held for the 2014 Fourth of July holiday, we have got you covered! Below is a list of towns with set dates and locations. If you do...
- Posted July 2, 2014
Whether you recently moved to New Hampshire or you grew up here, you probably have heard the news that there are many fine breweries, micro-breweries and brew-pubs that call the Granite State their home. In fact, some...
- Posted June 18, 2014
The Granite State is known for its beautiful mountains, lakes and sandy beaches, but if you have recently moved from one part of the state to another, you may not know where the closest summer splash-filled retreat...
- Posted May 30, 2014