- FUNraiser for the Bristol Rotary Club
- Rediscovering my city with Pokémon GO
- These are a few of my favorite things on Lake Winnipesaukee
- You Scream I Scream we all Scream for Ice Cream for a Special Cause
- Visit Us at Londonderry Old Home Day 2016 & Win a Free GoPro!
- Get Ready to Experience Scotland at NH Highland Games: Discount Tickets are on sale NOW!
- Everyone felt fine with food & wine at Fuller Gardens’ Annual Garden Party!
- Support the Ukulele Kids Club: Help Heal a Child Through Music
- Something for Everyone at The 49th Annual Stratham Fair this July 21-24th
- 4 tips for Family and NH Fireworks for the 4th of July
Search results for "portsmouth new hampshire"
With all the restaurants in Seacoast NH, who would have thought the best bowl of seafood chowder would be served up at the Portsmouth Truck Stop, formerly Buzzy Hanscom’s Truck Stop on the Route 1 Bypass heading...
- Posted June 7, 2016
In Portsmouth, there always seem to be something exciting going on, and February is no exception. From Feb.10-16th, celebrate winter and Valentine’s Day in New Hampshire, by heading out to the third annual Fire and Ice Festival,...
- Posted February 9, 2016
Ready to ring in the new year on the New Hampshire Seacoast? Every New Year’s Eve since 1986, some 30 years of celebrating, Portsmouth has come alive with an annual New Year’s Eve party featuring music, dance,...
- Posted December 24, 2015
My wife and I had the pleasure of attending my God Son’s wedding on July 18th at The Moffatt Ladd House in Portsmouth, NH. The garden is the perfect environment for a wedding and if you’re an avid...
- Posted July 29, 2015
If you are looking for a unique and memorable way to celebrate Valentine’s weekend in New Hampshire, head out to the second annual Fire and Ice Festival, sponsored by the Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce, running February 12...
- Posted February 11, 2015
Every New Year’s Eve since 1986, Portsmouth has come alive with an annual celebration featuring music, dance, children’s activities, street performers and ice sculptures and fireworks, all known as First Night® Portsmouth. It is one of only...
- Posted December 28, 2014
On my drive home to Hampton Beach when leaving Manchester, I always know I’m more than halfway there when I pass a little area of civilization on both sides of NH Rte 101, the little town of...
- Posted October 25, 2014
If detours, traffic and gephyrophobia (fear of bridges) is your thing, it’s truly the golden age for you here in Portsmouth! There has been, and continues to be, a lot of bridges simultaneously closed for construction around town lately....
- Posted July 23, 2014
If you are moving to a new home in New Hampshire you may be wondering about the little details of your new community. Where will you shop? Where is the nearest gym? Things like the best place...
- Posted March 28, 2014
The 4th of July is a very special time of the year that brings family and friends together to celebrate the wonderful country we all live in. In New Hampshire, we take great pride in honoring those who...
- Posted June 30, 2013