- Visit Center Harbor for the 20th Annual Festival of Trees – December 5th
- Don’t Miss The 3rd Annual “Stache Dash” 5k Run/Walk/Fun Presented by ChillCares.org
- 10th Annual Southern NH Expo is this Saturday in Milford, NH
- The Partridge House, Hampton, NH, An Assisted Living Community
- BHHS Verani Realty at the Laconia Pumpkin Festival
- Canterbury Shaker Village Hosts Ghost Encounters
- Celebrate fall this weekend at the Milford Pumpkin Festival!
- Windham NH’s Annual Harvest Fest is set for Saturday, October 17th
- Time to go Apple Picking and Navigate a Corn Maze
- Join us for a fun-filled day at the North Andover Fall Festival this Saturday!
Search results for "portsmouth new hampshire"
My wife and I had the pleasure of attending my God Son’s wedding on July 18th at The Moffatt Ladd House in Portsmouth, NH. The garden is the perfect environment for a wedding and if you’re an avid...
- Posted July 29, 2015
If you are looking for a unique and memorable way to celebrate Valentine’s weekend in New Hampshire, head out to the second annual Fire and Ice Festival, sponsored by the Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce, running February 12...
- Posted February 11, 2015
Every New Year’s Eve since 1986, Portsmouth has come alive with an annual celebration featuring music, dance, children’s activities, street performers and ice sculptures and fireworks, all known as First Night® Portsmouth. It is one of only...
- Posted December 28, 2014
On my drive home to Hampton Beach when leaving Manchester, I always know I’m more than halfway there when I pass a little area of civilization on both sides of NH Rte 101, the little town of...
- Posted October 25, 2014
If detours, traffic and gephyrophobia (fear of bridges) is your thing, it’s truly the golden age for you here in Portsmouth! There has been, and continues to be, a lot of bridges simultaneously closed for construction around town lately....
- Posted July 23, 2014
If you are moving to a new home in New Hampshire you may be wondering about the little details of your new community. Where will you shop? Where is the nearest gym? Things like the best place...
- Posted March 28, 2014
The 4th of July is a very special time of the year that brings family and friends together to celebrate the wonderful country we all live in. In New Hampshire, we take great pride in honoring those who...
- Posted June 30, 2013
If you like good music and love hearing great poetry than what a weekend is in store for you. This weekend in Porsmouth, the annual Jazzmouth music and poetry festival is taking place. The event is Sunday...
- Posted April 25, 2013
Now that spring has officially begun, longer days and warmer weather stimulate life after a cold, harsh winter. Anxious golfers patiently wait to take to the course, anticipating their first swing of the season. Being surrounded by...
- Posted April 14, 2013
Coming to Portsmouth on April 13, 2013: Two Realtors® from Verani Realty in Portsmouth are “thinking outside the box” selling homes in the Seacoast area. Diane Silva and Suzanne Butcofski are the Realtors® and “conductors” of the newest...
- Posted April 8, 2013