- FUNraiser for the Bristol Rotary Club
- Rediscovering my city with Pokémon GO
- These are a few of my favorite things on Lake Winnipesaukee
- You Scream I Scream we all Scream for Ice Cream for a Special Cause
- Visit Us at Londonderry Old Home Day 2016 & Win a Free GoPro!
- Get Ready to Experience Scotland at NH Highland Games: Discount Tickets are on sale NOW!
- Everyone felt fine with food & wine at Fuller Gardens’ Annual Garden Party!
- Support the Ukulele Kids Club: Help Heal a Child Through Music
- Something for Everyone at The 49th Annual Stratham Fair this July 21-24th
- 4 tips for Family and NH Fireworks for the 4th of July
Search results for "new hampshire news"
I find myself wanting to talk about the fact that I transplanted to the wonderful state of New Hampshire from the great state of Pennsylvania. Back in 2011, my husband took a position with a company located...
- Posted June 17, 2016
What a great weekend to live in Southern New Hampshire! Your choices are: Rockin Rib Fest in Merrimack, Motorcycle Weekend in Laconia and Sand Castle Sculptures at Hampton Beach! Or, if you are like me, there’s a...
- Posted June 19, 2015
On January 30th and running through February 1st is the 6th Annual New England Pond Hockey Classic. The tradition continues on Lake Winnipesaukee at Meredith Bay (near the Town Docks) after the first puck was dropped in...
- Posted January 26, 2015
It was recently announced, that Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty expanded and opened a new office in North Andover, Massachusetts. We are very excited about this opportunity to better service the Andover marketplace. In keeping up with...
- Posted September 2, 2014
The 4th of July is a very special time of the year that brings family and friends together to celebrate the wonderful country we all live in. In New Hampshire, we take great pride in honoring those who...
- Posted June 30, 2013
2012 was a year filled with huge amounts of national and international news. So much, that our wonderful state of New Hampshire had some stories that were likely overlooked. Here are the top 5 New Hampshire-based stories...
- Posted December 30, 2012
At an appointment with my chiropractor and former client, Dr. Holly Ruocco in Salem, I found out about a new charter school that just opened up in town. Her 8-year-old daughter, Sarah, is attending the school. I...
- Posted September 17, 2012
The lazy days of summer, we all enjoy them, but just as summer starts to wind down, there comes a great borage of Old Home Day celebrations throughout New Hampshire. Every town has a different day as...
- Posted August 3, 2012
It’s a good news day in New Hampshire! First of all, it’s getting warmer and warmer out there. More importantly, a series of recently released studies put a spotlight on some great things about our fair state....
- Posted May 16, 2011
Article by real estate agent Sandy Grimes What a fantastic time of year! This state never ceases to amaze me. Like most people from New Hampshire, I spent a lot of time out and about this weekend. ...
- Posted October 20, 2010