- Time to go Apple Picking and Navigate a Corn Maze
- Join us for a fun-filled day at the North Andover Fall Festival this Saturday!
- Seniors Stop In Laconia, NH
- BIGGEST BLOCK PARTY BEING HELD ON SEPTEMBER 12, 2015 IN ANDOVER, MA
- 26TH Hampton Beach Seafood Festival Coming September 11, 12 and 13
- Hot in NH? Places to Cool Down That are Not the Ocean
- The Moffatt Ladd House and Idyllic Garden: One of Portsmouth’s best kept secrets
- Mark your calendars for Hampton Beach’s Children Festival August 17-21
- Network for Educational Opportunity (NEO): Offering Scholarships for NH Students
- Seniors Enjoy Oceanside Hampton NH
Search results for "new hampshire news"
What a great weekend to live in Southern New Hampshire! Your choices are: Rockin Rib Fest in Merrimack, Motorcycle Weekend in Laconia and Sand Castle Sculptures at Hampton Beach! Or, if you are like me, there’s a...
- Posted June 19, 2015
On January 30th and running through February 1st is the 6th Annual New England Pond Hockey Classic. The tradition continues on Lake Winnipesaukee at Meredith Bay (near the Town Docks) after the first puck was dropped in...
- Posted January 26, 2015
It was recently announced, that Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty expanded and opened a new office in North Andover, Massachusetts. We are very excited about this opportunity to better service the Andover marketplace. In keeping up with...
- Posted September 2, 2014
The 4th of July is a very special time of the year that brings family and friends together to celebrate the wonderful country we all live in. In New Hampshire, we take great pride in honoring those who...
- Posted June 30, 2013
2012 was a year filled with huge amounts of national and international news. So much, that our wonderful state of New Hampshire had some stories that were likely overlooked. Here are the top 5 New Hampshire-based stories...
- Posted December 30, 2012
At an appointment with my chiropractor and former client, Dr. Holly Ruocco in Salem, I found out about a new charter school that just opened up in town. Her 8-year-old daughter, Sarah, is attending the school. I...
- Posted September 17, 2012
The lazy days of summer, we all enjoy them, but just as summer starts to wind down, there comes a great borage of Old Home Day celebrations throughout New Hampshire. Every town has a different day as...
- Posted August 3, 2012
It’s a good news day in New Hampshire! First of all, it’s getting warmer and warmer out there. More importantly, a series of recently released studies put a spotlight on some great things about our fair state....
- Posted May 16, 2011
Article by real estate agent Sandy Grimes What a fantastic time of year! This state never ceases to amaze me. Like most people from New Hampshire, I spent a lot of time out and about this weekend. ...
- Posted October 20, 2010
Arlington Pond Protective Association Launches New Website By Melanie Norcross One of Salem’s greatest treasures, Arlington Pond, now has a new home on the web! The Arlington Pond Protective Assocation (APPA) recently launched it’s new site www.arlingtonpond.com,...
- Posted August 2, 2010