- Hoaty’s in Hampton, NH: A breakfast favorite with locals for more than 20 years!
- There is still time to register for the 2014 Windham Turkey Trot!
- Look no further than Moxy in Portsmouth,NH for the perfect Tapas menu
- Good Eats- Black Diamond Pub serving hearty New England Food in Lincoln, NH
- “LOVIN the OVEN” at The Community Oven in Hampton, NH
- Castro’s Back Room in Nashua, Concord and Manchester: Not your typical cigar shop!
- Good Eats: The River House in Portsmouth, NH
- 20th Annual Windham Turkey Trot: Calling all bicyclists, walkers and runners of all ages to participate!
- November 1st is the day to start a new Christmas tradition
- For the Love of the Game: A Tribute to Don Zimmer coming November 14 to Windham, NH
Search results for "new hampshire events"
It is a beautiful fall day and I am meandering the General John Stark Scenic Byway, which is a gorgeous and historical loop connecting the following towns: Goffstown, Dunbarton, Weare and New Boston, New Hampshire. The trees...
- Posted October 2, 2014
There is one last hurrah when it comes to fairs in the Granite State before November sets in. Approximately 35,000 visitors make their way to the Sandwich Fair every Columbus Day weekend for the quintessential small town...
- Posted September 20, 2014
In 1906, Governor Rollins of New Hampshire requested a statewide celebration of Old Home Days. The Governor’s purpose was to celebrate the towns and to be a source of pride for the communities. Pelham hosted its first...
- Posted September 4, 2014
It was recently announced, that Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty expanded and opened a new office in North Andover, Massachusetts. We are very excited about this opportunity to better service the Andover marketplace. In keeping up with...
- Posted September 2, 2014
The Weathervane Theatre is celebrating its 49th season of live theatre. The small village of Whitefield, nestled in the white mountains of northern New Hampshire, has hosted professional theatre productions for 8 decades! It started back in...
- Posted August 29, 2014
I would like to raise awareness of a wonderful nonprofit organization that is here in New Hampshire and two events they will be hosting. Families in Transition (FIT), is located in Manchester, Concord and Dover. The organization...
- Posted August 26, 2014
We can all agree there is beauty to be found in New Hampshire through all of the four changing seasons. As we savor the last few weeks of summer with day trips to Canobie Lake and Hampton...
- Posted August 21, 2014
In July, summer in Derry, NH kicks into high gear! New Englanders really know how to appreciate nice weather. It is important for those new to the area, to have some idea of what there is to...
- Posted July 11, 2014
Whether you recently moved to New Hampshire or you grew up here, you probably have heard the news that there are many fine breweries, micro-breweries and brew-pubs that call the Granite State their home. In fact, some...
- Posted June 18, 2014
The Granite State is known for its beautiful mountains, lakes and sandy beaches, but if you have recently moved from one part of the state to another, you may not know where the closest summer splash-filled retreat...
- Posted May 30, 2014