- 26TH Hampton Beach Seafood Festival Coming September 11, 12 and 13
- Hot in NH? Places to Cool Down That are Not the Ocean
- The Moffatt Ladd House and Idyllic Garden: One of Portsmouth’s best kept secrets
- Mark your calendars for Hampton Beach’s Children Festival August 17-21
- Network for Educational Opportunity (NEO): Offering Scholarships for NH Students
- Seniors Enjoy Oceanside Hampton NH
- Free fun, art and music are in swing at the Cochecho Arts Festival in Dover, NH
- Exeter NH’s American Independence Festival is Coming!
- Create a sun protection kit
- Bai Cha Thai: The best place to find Vietnamese & Thai Cuisine in Hampton, NH!
Search results for "new hampshire events"
Spring is in the air in New England, and residents love to celebrate the new-found warm weather with lots of outdoor events. May-June is an excellent time of the year for events in NH and MA. Be...
- Posted May 10, 2013
The taps will be running in Lincoln for the 11th annual New England Brewfest from June 26 through 28th, where thousands of beer connoisseurs come out to sample the best craft brews from around New England and...
- Posted May 27, 2015
On January 30th and running through February 1st is the 6th Annual New England Pond Hockey Classic. The tradition continues on Lake Winnipesaukee at Meredith Bay (near the Town Docks) after the first puck was dropped in...
- Posted January 26, 2015
It was recently announced, that Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty expanded and opened a new office in North Andover, Massachusetts. We are very excited about this opportunity to better service the Andover marketplace. In keeping up with...
- Posted September 2, 2014
I would like to raise awareness of a wonderful nonprofit organization that is here in New Hampshire and two events they will be hosting. Families in Transition (FIT), is located in Manchester, Concord and Dover. The organization...
- Posted August 26, 2014
I would like to share a bit about a friend of mine, Maj. Albert Page Jr. I call him a friend, although, I have never actually “met” him. I was introduced to his POW/MIA bracelet as a...
- Posted April 2, 2014
The 4th of July is a very special time of the year that brings family and friends together to celebrate the wonderful country we all live in. In New Hampshire, we take great pride in honoring those who...
- Posted June 30, 2013
Father’s Day is fast approaching and some people out there may be wondering what the best thing to do might be. Planning for holidays can sometimes be stressful, but it won’t be this year considering some of...
- Posted June 10, 2013
Sprinkled into the shopping, crazy traffic, family gatherings, and eggnog, 3 New Hampshire communities host events that you’ll want to take some time and visit with the family. Though there are events nearly every day from Thanksgiving...
- Posted December 16, 2012
September 21 – 23: Lincoln, NH Hosts 37th Highland Games & Festival From the currently popular games like golf, to the ancient Scottish traditions of “Heavy Athletics,” the Highland Games and Festival has it all for Scotsmen....
- Posted September 19, 2012