- Fun for the whole family: Amoskeag Fishways is open during February School Vacation Week
- Good Eats: Dancing Lion in Manchester, NH loves Chocolate
- School vacation week to-do list
- Icy hot Valentine’s weekend in Portsmouth, NH
- The Lake Winnipesaukee Great Rotary Fishing Derby is coming up February 7th and 8th
- Good Eats: Salt Kitchen and Rum Bar combines interesting and classic with creative touches
- The 6th Annual New England Pond Hockey Classic is coming to Lake Winnipesaukee this week!
- The Wicked Sweet Sugar Boutique in Hampton, NH: Satisfying sweet tooths since 2010
- The perfect ambiance meets amazing food at Black Trumpet in Portsmouth, NH
- Bretton Woods Resort: Part 1 – Winter Fun
Search results for "new hampshire events"
School vacation week will soon be upon us in New Hampshire, and after all these many snow days with the kids home from school, many parents are seeking activities that will get everyone out of the house...
- Posted February 17, 2015
If you are looking for a unique and memorable way to celebrate Valentine’s weekend in New Hampshire, head out to the second annual Fire and Ice Festival, sponsored by the Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce, running February 12...
- Posted February 11, 2015
On January 30th and running through February 1st is the 6th Annual New England Pond Hockey Classic. The tradition continues on Lake Winnipesaukee at Meredith Bay (near the Town Docks) after the first puck was dropped in...
- Posted January 26, 2015
It is a beautiful fall day and I am meandering the General John Stark Scenic Byway, which is a gorgeous and historical loop connecting the following towns: Goffstown, Dunbarton, Weare and New Boston, New Hampshire. The trees...
- Posted October 2, 2014
There is one last hurrah when it comes to fairs in the Granite State before November sets in. Approximately 35,000 visitors make their way to the Sandwich Fair every Columbus Day weekend for the quintessential small town...
- Posted September 20, 2014
In 1906, Governor Rollins of New Hampshire requested a statewide celebration of Old Home Days. The Governor’s purpose was to celebrate the towns and to be a source of pride for the communities. Pelham hosted its first...
- Posted September 4, 2014
It was recently announced, that Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty expanded and opened a new office in North Andover, Massachusetts. We are very excited about this opportunity to better service the Andover marketplace. In keeping up with...
- Posted September 2, 2014
The Weathervane Theatre is celebrating its 49th season of live theatre. The small village of Whitefield, nestled in the white mountains of northern New Hampshire, has hosted professional theatre productions for 8 decades! It started back in...
- Posted August 29, 2014
I would like to raise awareness of a wonderful nonprofit organization that is here in New Hampshire and two events they will be hosting. Families in Transition (FIT), is located in Manchester, Concord and Dover. The organization...
- Posted August 26, 2014
We can all agree there is beauty to be found in New Hampshire through all of the four changing seasons. As we savor the last few weeks of summer with day trips to Canobie Lake and Hampton...
- Posted August 21, 2014