- Moving to New Hampshire? It Ranks as a Top Choice
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty Merges with Prudential Buccelli Real Estate: Excited To Further Expand Into The Massachusetts Marketplace
- Another Successful Real Estate Closing with Broker’s Title & Closing, LLC.
- A Furry Affair: A hidden gem offers fur babies a “Spaw Day” and more in Concord, NH
- The Homeland Heroes’ Foundation Annual 1960’s Dinner Dance
- Icy~ Hot Events in Portsmouth NH from February 10-16th
- Good Eats: The 401 Tavern in Hampton, NH is sure to please any palate!
- What to Do During Your February School Stay-cation
- Hooksett NH High School Choices
- Warm Up at the Best Soup Joints in NH
Search results for "new hampshire events"
Spring is in the air in New England, and residents love to celebrate the new-found warm weather with lots of outdoor events. May-June is an excellent time of the year for events in NH and MA. Be...
- Posted May 10, 2013
In Portsmouth, there always seem to be something exciting going on, and February is no exception. From Feb.10-16th, celebrate winter and Valentine’s Day in New Hampshire, by heading out to the third annual Fire and Ice Festival,...
- Posted February 9, 2016
The taps will be running in Lincoln for the 11th annual New England Brewfest from June 26 through 28th, where thousands of beer connoisseurs come out to sample the best craft brews from around New England and...
- Posted May 27, 2015
On January 30th and running through February 1st is the 6th Annual New England Pond Hockey Classic. The tradition continues on Lake Winnipesaukee at Meredith Bay (near the Town Docks) after the first puck was dropped in...
- Posted January 26, 2015
It was recently announced, that Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty expanded and opened a new office in North Andover, Massachusetts. We are very excited about this opportunity to better service the Andover marketplace. In keeping up with...
- Posted September 2, 2014
I would like to raise awareness of a wonderful nonprofit organization that is here in New Hampshire and two events they will be hosting. Families in Transition (FIT), is located in Manchester, Concord and Dover. The organization...
- Posted August 26, 2014
I would like to share a bit about a friend of mine, Maj. Albert Page Jr. I call him a friend, although, I have never actually “met” him. I was introduced to his POW/MIA bracelet as a...
- Posted April 2, 2014
The 4th of July is a very special time of the year that brings family and friends together to celebrate the wonderful country we all live in. In New Hampshire, we take great pride in honoring those who...
- Posted June 30, 2013
Father’s Day is fast approaching and some people out there may be wondering what the best thing to do might be. Planning for holidays can sometimes be stressful, but it won’t be this year considering some of...
- Posted June 10, 2013
Sprinkled into the shopping, crazy traffic, family gatherings, and eggnog, 3 New Hampshire communities host events that you’ll want to take some time and visit with the family. Though there are events nearly every day from Thanksgiving...
- Posted December 16, 2012