- Where to find some NH holiday light displays
- Good Eats: Mombo delivering beautifully conceived plates in Portsmouth, NH
- Romeo’s in Exeter, NH has been serving good eats for more than 40 years!
- Magical holiday lights, old fashioned sleigh rides at Charmingfare Farm in Candia, NH
- Sleigh rides and chocolate ring in the holiday season
- Newburyport’s Ceia Kitchen and Bar is the perfect place for dinner or a romantic night out
- Today only: 25% off all Gift Certificates at Elizabeth Grady in North Hampton, NH!
- Santa’s Village in Jefferson, NH: New slides, familiar rides and open for the holidays!
- The Art of Cheese Making
- Hoaty’s in Hampton, NH: A breakfast favorite with locals for more than 20 years!
Search results for "new hampshire community"
I love to laugh, I love to smile, I love to eat and I love a good Martini. You can experience all of the above at our latest, fabulous find right here on the Seacoast at The...
- Posted November 11, 2014
20th Annual Windham Turkey Trot: Calling all bicyclists, walkers and runners of all ages to participate!
If you and your family are looking to get some fresh air and burn a few calories before your Thanksgiving feast, there’s no place better than at the Windham Turkey Trot. Set in a picturesque neighborhood, it...
- Posted October 29, 2014
The 10th Annual Windham Harvest Fest will be held on Saturday October 18, 2014 at Griffin Park from 1-4 PM. The day will begin with a Doggie Costume Parade at 11:30 (rear of Griffin Park). From 1-3...
- Posted October 13, 2014
In 1906, Governor Rollins of New Hampshire requested a statewide celebration of Old Home Days. The Governor’s purpose was to celebrate the towns and to be a source of pride for the communities. Pelham hosted its first...
- Posted September 4, 2014
It was recently announced, that Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty expanded and opened a new office in North Andover, Massachusetts. We are very excited about this opportunity to better service the Andover marketplace. In keeping up with...
- Posted September 2, 2014
I was first introduced to Canine Commitment of New England and its founder Ross Norwood in January of 2012. My husband and I were looking for a second puppy to join our home and other rescue dog...
- Posted August 3, 2014
With summer in full swing, please be sure to take a trip to the Manchester, NH Farmer’s Market to sample and savor some delectable local produce and treats from New Hampshire area farmers. You will find the...
- Posted July 27, 2014
If you are thinking about moving to New Hampshire, here are some unique facts about the state and an idea of what to expect from your new surroundings and community. The Granite State offers a diversity that...
- Posted July 20, 2014
CNBC recently announced their list of the “10 Best States to Live in,” and it comes as no surprise that the beautiful Granite State has made the list! Some of the attributes to making New Hampshire a...
- Posted July 15, 2014
In July, summer in Derry, NH kicks into high gear! New Englanders really know how to appreciate nice weather. It is important for those new to the area, to have some idea of what there is to...
- Posted July 11, 2014