- 26TH Hampton Beach Seafood Festival Coming September 11, 12 and 13
- Hot in NH? Places to Cool Down That are Not the Ocean
- The Moffatt Ladd House and Idyllic Garden: One of Portsmouth’s best kept secrets
- Mark your calendars for Hampton Beach’s Children Festival August 17-21
- Network for Educational Opportunity (NEO): Offering Scholarships for NH Students
- Seniors Enjoy Oceanside Hampton NH
- Free fun, art and music are in swing at the Cochecho Arts Festival in Dover, NH
- Exeter NH’s American Independence Festival is Coming!
- Create a sun protection kit
- Bai Cha Thai: The best place to find Vietnamese & Thai Cuisine in Hampton, NH!
Search results for "new hampshire community"
What a great weekend to live in Southern New Hampshire! Your choices are: Rockin Rib Fest in Merrimack, Motorcycle Weekend in Laconia and Sand Castle Sculptures at Hampton Beach! Or, if you are like me, there’s a...
- Posted June 19, 2015
As a life-long resident of Pelham, New Hampshire and with 30 years in real estate, I know Pelham truly has all the ingredients of that “perfect location”. Just 34 miles north of Boston and only minutes from...
- Posted April 20, 2015
Every New Year’s Eve since 1986, Portsmouth has come alive with an annual celebration featuring music, dance, children’s activities, street performers and ice sculptures and fireworks, all known as First Night® Portsmouth. It is one of only...
- Posted December 28, 2014
I love to laugh, I love to smile, I love to eat and I love a good Martini. You can experience all of the above at our latest, fabulous find right here on the Seacoast at The...
- Posted November 11, 2014
It was recently announced, that Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty expanded and opened a new office in North Andover, Massachusetts. We are very excited about this opportunity to better service the Andover marketplace. In keeping up with...
- Posted September 2, 2014
I was first introduced to Canine Commitment of New England and its founder Ross Norwood in January of 2012. My husband and I were looking for a second puppy to join our home and other rescue dog...
- Posted August 3, 2014
If you are thinking about moving to New Hampshire, here are some unique facts about the state and an idea of what to expect from your new surroundings and community. The Granite State offers a diversity that...
- Posted July 20, 2014
I would like to share a bit about a friend of mine, Maj. Albert Page Jr. I call him a friend, although, I have never actually “met” him. I was introduced to his POW/MIA bracelet as a...
- Posted April 2, 2014
If you are moving to a new home in New Hampshire you may be wondering about the little details of your new community. Where will you shop? Where is the nearest gym? Things like the best place...
- Posted March 28, 2014
According to StatisticBrain.com over 5 million animals are sent to a shelter every year. This makes it hard for non-profit organizations like the Humane Society for Greater Nashua to fund all the animals they see come in...
- Posted October 2, 2013