- VeraniCARES to Donate $6,000 to Local Charities Thanks to Caring REALTORS
- Take a Tour of the Most Enchanted Homes in Portsmouth, NH
- Get the Scoop and Help out a Local Cause
- FUNraiser for the Bristol Rotary Club
- Rediscovering my city with Pokémon GO
- These are a few of my favorite things on Lake Winnipesaukee
- You Scream I Scream we all Scream for Ice Cream for a Special Cause
- Visit Us at Londonderry Old Home Day 2016 & Win a Free GoPro!
- Get Ready to Experience Scotland at NH Highland Games: Discount Tickets are on sale NOW!
- Everyone felt fine with food & wine at Fuller Gardens’ Annual Garden Party!
Search results for "new hampshire community"
Ready to ring in the new year on the New Hampshire Seacoast? Every New Year’s Eve since 1986, some 30 years of celebrating, Portsmouth has come alive with an annual New Year’s Eve party featuring music, dance,...
- Posted December 24, 2015
There comes a time when our loved ones may need care and help to continue with the simple tasks of everyday living. They may need help organizing medications, going to the grocery store, traveling to doctor’s appointments...
- Posted October 24, 2015
What a great weekend to live in Southern New Hampshire! Your choices are: Rockin Rib Fest in Merrimack, Motorcycle Weekend in Laconia and Sand Castle Sculptures at Hampton Beach! Or, if you are like me, there’s a...
- Posted June 19, 2015
As a life-long resident of Pelham, New Hampshire and with 30 years in real estate, I know Pelham truly has all the ingredients of that “perfect location”. Just 34 miles north of Boston and only minutes from...
- Posted April 20, 2015
Every New Year’s Eve since 1986, Portsmouth has come alive with an annual celebration featuring music, dance, children’s activities, street performers and ice sculptures and fireworks, all known as First Night® Portsmouth. It is one of only...
- Posted December 28, 2014
I love to laugh, I love to smile, I love to eat and I love a good Martini. You can experience all of the above at our latest, fabulous find right here on the Seacoast at The...
- Posted November 11, 2014
It was recently announced, that Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty expanded and opened a new office in North Andover, Massachusetts. We are very excited about this opportunity to better service the Andover marketplace. In keeping up with...
- Posted September 2, 2014
I was first introduced to Canine Commitment of New England and its founder Ross Norwood in January of 2012. My husband and I were looking for a second puppy to join our home and other rescue dog...
- Posted August 3, 2014
If you are thinking about moving to New Hampshire, here are some unique facts about the state and an idea of what to expect from your new surroundings and community. The Granite State offers a diversity that...
- Posted July 20, 2014
I would like to share a bit about a friend of mine, Maj. Albert Page Jr. I call him a friend, although, I have never actually “met” him. I was introduced to his POW/MIA bracelet as a...
- Posted April 2, 2014