- Fun for the whole family: Amoskeag Fishways is open during February School Vacation Week
- Good Eats: Dancing Lion in Manchester, NH loves Chocolate
- School vacation week to-do list
- Icy hot Valentine’s weekend in Portsmouth, NH
- The Lake Winnipesaukee Great Rotary Fishing Derby is coming up February 7th and 8th
- Good Eats: Salt Kitchen and Rum Bar combines interesting and classic with creative touches
- The 6th Annual New England Pond Hockey Classic is coming to Lake Winnipesaukee this week!
- The Wicked Sweet Sugar Boutique in Hampton, NH: Satisfying sweet tooths since 2010
- The perfect ambiance meets amazing food at Black Trumpet in Portsmouth, NH
- Bretton Woods Resort: Part 1 – Winter Fun
Search results for "new hampshire community"
January is finally here—the start of 2015. There are some who wake up grumbling that the snowy season is upon us, but then there are others who say: “YES! BRING IT ON!” January enthusiasts really know how...
- Posted January 6, 2015
Every New Year’s Eve since 1986, Portsmouth has come alive with an annual celebration featuring music, dance, children’s activities, street performers and ice sculptures and fireworks, all known as First Night® Portsmouth. It is one of only...
- Posted December 28, 2014
I love to laugh, I love to smile, I love to eat and I love a good Martini. You can experience all of the above at our latest, fabulous find right here on the Seacoast at The...
- Posted November 11, 2014
20th Annual Windham Turkey Trot: Calling all bicyclists, walkers and runners of all ages to participate!
If you and your family are looking to get some fresh air and burn a few calories before your Thanksgiving feast, there’s no place better than at the Windham Turkey Trot. Set in a picturesque neighborhood, it...
- Posted October 29, 2014
The 10th Annual Windham Harvest Fest will be held on Saturday October 18, 2014 at Griffin Park from 1-4 PM. The day will begin with a Doggie Costume Parade at 11:30 (rear of Griffin Park). From 1-3...
- Posted October 13, 2014
In 1906, Governor Rollins of New Hampshire requested a statewide celebration of Old Home Days. The Governor’s purpose was to celebrate the towns and to be a source of pride for the communities. Pelham hosted its first...
- Posted September 4, 2014
It was recently announced, that Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty expanded and opened a new office in North Andover, Massachusetts. We are very excited about this opportunity to better service the Andover marketplace. In keeping up with...
- Posted September 2, 2014
I was first introduced to Canine Commitment of New England and its founder Ross Norwood in January of 2012. My husband and I were looking for a second puppy to join our home and other rescue dog...
- Posted August 3, 2014
With summer in full swing, please be sure to take a trip to the Manchester, NH Farmer’s Market to sample and savor some delectable local produce and treats from New Hampshire area farmers. You will find the...
- Posted July 27, 2014
If you are thinking about moving to New Hampshire, here are some unique facts about the state and an idea of what to expect from your new surroundings and community. The Granite State offers a diversity that...
- Posted July 20, 2014