- 26TH Hampton Beach Seafood Festival Coming September 11, 12 and 13
- Hot in NH? Places to Cool Down That are Not the Ocean
- The Moffatt Ladd House and Idyllic Garden: One of Portsmouth’s best kept secrets
- Mark your calendars for Hampton Beach’s Children Festival August 17-21
- Network for Educational Opportunity (NEO): Offering Scholarships for NH Students
- Seniors Enjoy Oceanside Hampton NH
- Free fun, art and music are in swing at the Cochecho Arts Festival in Dover, NH
- Exeter NH’s American Independence Festival is Coming!
- Create a sun protection kit
- Bai Cha Thai: The best place to find Vietnamese & Thai Cuisine in Hampton, NH!
Search results for "nashua new hampshire"
As a life-long resident of Pelham, New Hampshire and with 30 years in real estate, I know Pelham truly has all the ingredients of that “perfect location”. Just 34 miles north of Boston and only minutes from...
- Posted April 20, 2015
Mark your calendars for October 18th – the 2014 Southern New Hampshire Expo is an event you won’t want to miss! Over 200 local businesses will be on hand to introduce themselves, show their products, and answer questions...
- Posted October 3, 2014
I recently found a delicious, unexpected spot for authentic Greek pastries while in Nashua. jajaBelle’s Pastry & Coffee Shop, nestled on Main Street in the heart of the city. The slow pace and yummy homemade baked goods...
- Posted June 1, 2014
If you are moving to a new home in New Hampshire you may be wondering about the little details of your new community. Where will you shop? Where is the nearest gym? Things like the best place...
- Posted March 28, 2014
According to StatisticBrain.com over 5 million animals are sent to a shelter every year. This makes it hard for non-profit organizations like the Humane Society for Greater Nashua to fund all the animals they see come in...
- Posted October 2, 2013
Windham, Londonderry, Nashua, Goffstown, Chichester, & Cantebury Host Garden Tours Check out some beautiful gardens and be inspired!This weekend, two of our members of the Windham Garden Club are showing their gardens via the Garden Conservancy: OpenGardenDays.org...
- Posted July 12, 2013
The 4th of July is a very special time of the year that brings family and friends together to celebrate the wonderful country we all live in. In New Hampshire, we take great pride in honoring those who...
- Posted June 30, 2013
Spring is in the air in New England, and residents love to celebrate the new-found warm weather with lots of outdoor events. May-June is an excellent time of the year for events in NH and MA. Be...
- Posted May 10, 2013
As the list of safe skating ponds and lakes grows, and NHL hockey starts up, it’s coming time to think of where you and your family will go to skate this winter. In a state and region...
- Posted January 20, 2013
Veranians’ Trick Or Treat Times Amherst: 10/31, 6-8 p.m. Bedford: 10/31, 5-7 p.m. Concord: 10/31, 5-7:30 p.m. Hampton: 10/31, 5:30-8 p.m. Londonderry: 10/31, 6-8 p.m. Manchester: 10/31, 5-8 p.m. Nashua: 10/31, 6-8 p.m. Portsmouth: 10/30, 5:30-8 p.m. Salem:...
- Posted October 22, 2012