- Good Eats: Salt Kitchen and Rum Bar combines interesting and classic with creative touches
- The 6th Annual New England Pond Hockey Classic is coming to Lake Winnipesaukee this week!
- The Wicked Sweet Sugar Boutique in Hampton, NH: Satisfying sweet tooths since 2010
- The perfect ambiance meets amazing food at Black Trumpet in Portsmouth, NH
- Bretton Woods Resort: Part 1 – Winter Fun
- Celebrate and ring in the New Year in Portsmouth
- Good Eats: The Lobster Boat in Exeter, Litchfield and Merrimack
- Where to find some NH holiday light displays
- Good Eats: Mombo delivering beautifully conceived plates in Portsmouth, NH
- Romeo’s in Exeter, NH has been serving good eats for more than 40 years!
Search results for "nashua new hampshire"
Last spring I was honored to enroll in a cheese making class in Shelburne Falls, MA by a local cheese maker, Jim Wallace. I thought, “What a different avenue in my culinary adventures it would be to...
- Posted November 27, 2014
Mark your calendars for October 18th – the 2014 Southern New Hampshire Expo is an event you won’t want to miss! Over 200 local businesses will be on hand to introduce themselves, show their products, and answer questions...
- Posted October 3, 2014
In 1906, Governor Rollins of New Hampshire requested a statewide celebration of Old Home Days. The Governor’s purpose was to celebrate the towns and to be a source of pride for the communities. Pelham hosted its first...
- Posted September 4, 2014
If you are wondering where your local fireworks will be held for the 2014 Fourth of July holiday, we have got you covered! Below is a list of towns with set dates and locations. If you do...
- Posted July 2, 2014
Whether you recently moved to New Hampshire or you grew up here, you probably have heard the news that there are many fine breweries, micro-breweries and brew-pubs that call the Granite State their home. In fact, some...
- Posted June 18, 2014
I recently found a delicious, unexpected spot for authentic Greek pastries while in Nashua. jajaBelle’s Pastry & Coffee Shop, nestled on Main Street in the heart of the city. The slow pace and yummy homemade baked goods...
- Posted June 1, 2014
If you are moving to a new home in New Hampshire you may be wondering about the little details of your new community. Where will you shop? Where is the nearest gym? Things like the best place...
- Posted March 28, 2014
If you are looking to move in NH, there may be certain personal criteria you require from the location of your new home. Depending on whether or not you have children, the school system as well as...
- Posted March 17, 2014
Not sure where to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year? Our very own Verani Realty associates share with us their favorite places to go and things to do. SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE May Balsama, from our Amherst office offers...
- Posted March 13, 2014
According to StatisticBrain.com over 5 million animals are sent to a shelter every year. This makes it hard for non-profit organizations like the Humane Society for Greater Nashua to fund all the animals they see come in...
- Posted October 2, 2013