- Good Eats: Salt Kitchen and Rum Bar combines interesting and classic with creative touches
- The 6th Annual New England Pond Hockey Classic is coming to Lake Winnipesaukee this week!
- The Wicked Sweet Sugar Boutique in Hampton, NH: Satisfying sweet tooths since 2010
- The perfect ambiance meets amazing food at Black Trumpet in Portsmouth, NH
- Bretton Woods Resort: Part 1 – Winter Fun
- Celebrate and ring in the New Year in Portsmouth
- Good Eats: The Lobster Boat in Exeter, Litchfield and Merrimack
- Where to find some NH holiday light displays
- Good Eats: Mombo delivering beautifully conceived plates in Portsmouth, NH
- Romeo’s in Exeter, NH has been serving good eats for more than 40 years!
Search results for "milford new hampshire"
Mark your calendars for October 18th – the 2014 Southern New Hampshire Expo is an event you won’t want to miss! Over 200 local businesses will be on hand to introduce themselves, show their products, and answer questions...
- Posted October 3, 2014
We can all agree there is beauty to be found in New Hampshire through all of the four changing seasons. As we savor the last few weeks of summer with day trips to Canobie Lake and Hampton...
- Posted August 21, 2014
If you are wondering where your local fireworks will be held for the 2014 Fourth of July holiday, we have got you covered! Below is a list of towns with set dates and locations. If you do...
- Posted July 2, 2014
Drive down most any small-town main street and you will find a florist or two, their eye-catching arrangements presented in the front window. How do you know which ones are worth stopping at, and which store will provide...
- Posted May 21, 2014
Not sure where to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year? Our very own Verani Realty associates share with us their favorite places to go and things to do. SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE May Balsama, from our Amherst office offers...
- Posted March 13, 2014
Mark your calendars for October 17th. The 2013 Southern New Hampshire Expo is an event you won’t want to miss! Over 200 local businesses will be on hand to introduce themselves, show their products, and answer questions about...
- Posted October 15, 2013
The 4th of July is a very special time of the year that brings family and friends together to celebrate the wonderful country we all live in. In New Hampshire, we take great pride in honoring those who...
- Posted June 30, 2013
The Southern New Hampshire Expo last Thursday (10/18) was great! Prudential Verani Realty joined over 200 other local businesses and service associations to acquaint area residents with our quality services. The Expo was held in the Hampshire...
- Posted October 26, 2012
The Southern New Hampshire Expo – October 18, 2012 Mark your calendars for October 18th. The 2012 Southern New Hampshire Expo is an event you won’t want to miss! Over 200 local businesses will be on hand to...
- Posted September 24, 2012
Spring is here, and it’s time to spruce up the garden! Whether you’ve just bought your first home or have been living in your residence for years, when spring rolls around, it’s time to visit the garden...
- Posted April 30, 2012