- Windham NH’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt–This Saturday, March 28th
- Good Eats: Portsmouth’s STREET Restaurant takes taste buds around the world
- NH Maple sugar weekend: sugar houses open to public March 28 & 29
- Meredith NH is a Beautiful Place to Be Year Round
- Library Luau and Book Fair coming to Windham NH this Saturday!
- The Copper Lantern: Serving Brunch, Boston Style, at Home in the Hamptons!
- Fun for the whole family: Amoskeag Fishways is open during February School Vacation Week
- Good Eats: Dancing Lion in Manchester, NH loves Chocolate
- School vacation week to-do list
- Icy hot Valentine’s weekend in Portsmouth, NH
Search results for "milford new hampshire"
Mark your calendars for October 18th – the 2014 Southern New Hampshire Expo is an event you won’t want to miss! Over 200 local businesses will be on hand to introduce themselves, show their products, and answer questions...
- Posted October 3, 2014
We can all agree there is beauty to be found in New Hampshire through all of the four changing seasons. As we savor the last few weeks of summer with day trips to Canobie Lake and Hampton...
- Posted August 21, 2014
If you are wondering where your local fireworks will be held for the 2014 Fourth of July holiday, we have got you covered! Below is a list of towns with set dates and locations. If you do...
- Posted July 2, 2014
Drive down most any small-town main street and you will find a florist or two, their eye-catching arrangements presented in the front window. How do you know which ones are worth stopping at, and which store will provide...
- Posted May 21, 2014
Not sure where to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year? Our very own Verani Realty associates share with us their favorite places to go and things to do. SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE May Balsama, from our Amherst office offers...
- Posted March 13, 2014
Mark your calendars for October 17th. The 2013 Southern New Hampshire Expo is an event you won’t want to miss! Over 200 local businesses will be on hand to introduce themselves, show their products, and answer questions about...
- Posted October 15, 2013
The 4th of July is a very special time of the year that brings family and friends together to celebrate the wonderful country we all live in. In New Hampshire, we take great pride in honoring those who...
- Posted June 30, 2013
The Southern New Hampshire Expo last Thursday (10/18) was great! Prudential Verani Realty joined over 200 other local businesses and service associations to acquaint area residents with our quality services. The Expo was held in the Hampshire...
- Posted October 26, 2012
The Southern New Hampshire Expo – October 18, 2012 Mark your calendars for October 18th. The 2012 Southern New Hampshire Expo is an event you won’t want to miss! Over 200 local businesses will be on hand to...
- Posted September 24, 2012
Spring is here, and it’s time to spruce up the garden! Whether you’ve just bought your first home or have been living in your residence for years, when spring rolls around, it’s time to visit the garden...
- Posted April 30, 2012