- 26TH Hampton Beach Seafood Festival Coming September 11, 12 and 13
- Hot in NH? Places to Cool Down That are Not the Ocean
- The Moffatt Ladd House and Idyllic Garden: One of Portsmouth’s best kept secrets
- Mark your calendars for Hampton Beach’s Children Festival August 17-21
- Network for Educational Opportunity (NEO): Offering Scholarships for NH Students
- Seniors Enjoy Oceanside Hampton NH
- Free fun, art and music are in swing at the Cochecho Arts Festival in Dover, NH
- Exeter NH’s American Independence Festival is Coming!
- Create a sun protection kit
- Bai Cha Thai: The best place to find Vietnamese & Thai Cuisine in Hampton, NH!
Search results for "milford new hampshire"
Mark your calendars for October 18th – the 2014 Southern New Hampshire Expo is an event you won’t want to miss! Over 200 local businesses will be on hand to introduce themselves, show their products, and answer questions...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Mark your calendars for October 17th. The 2013 Southern New Hampshire Expo is an event you won’t want to miss! Over 200 local businesses will be on hand to introduce themselves, show their products, and answer questions about...
- Posted October 15, 2013
The 4th of July is a very special time of the year that brings family and friends together to celebrate the wonderful country we all live in. In New Hampshire, we take great pride in honoring those who...
- Posted June 30, 2013
The Southern New Hampshire Expo last Thursday (10/18) was great! Prudential Verani Realty joined over 200 other local businesses and service associations to acquaint area residents with our quality services. The Expo was held in the Hampshire...
- Posted October 26, 2012
The Southern New Hampshire Expo – October 18, 2012 Mark your calendars for October 18th. The 2012 Southern New Hampshire Expo is an event you won’t want to miss! Over 200 local businesses will be on hand to...
- Posted September 24, 2012
Spring is here, and it’s time to spruce up the garden! Whether you’ve just bought your first home or have been living in your residence for years, when spring rolls around, it’s time to visit the garden...
- Posted April 30, 2012
With financial constraints on families in today’s economy, local charities welcome assistance from local folks from food distributions to clothing. There are many local families as well as charities throughout New Hampshire that benefit from collection of...
- Posted October 14, 2010
Date: October 8th, 9th, and 10th Place: The Milford Oval With some of the largest pumpkins in New Hampshire on display, musicians and entertainers, food, crafts, and lots of events for kids, this festival attracts visitors to...
- Posted October 7, 2010
20th Annual Milford Pumpkin Festival October 9-11, 2009 Milford, NH Blue’s Clues: The Most Spectacular Place October 8-10, 2009 Manchester, NH The Sandwich Fair October 10-12, 2009 Center Sandwich, NH Big Bad Voodoo Daddy October 9, 2009,...
- Posted October 8, 2009
We can all agree there is beauty to be found in New Hampshire through all of the four changing seasons. As we savor the last few weeks of summer with day trips to Canobie Lake and Hampton...
- Posted August 21, 2014