- 26TH Hampton Beach Seafood Festival Coming September 11, 12 and 13
- Hot in NH? Places to Cool Down That are Not the Ocean
- The Moffatt Ladd House and Idyllic Garden: One of Portsmouth’s best kept secrets
- Mark your calendars for Hampton Beach’s Children Festival August 17-21
- Network for Educational Opportunity (NEO): Offering Scholarships for NH Students
- Seniors Enjoy Oceanside Hampton NH
- Free fun, art and music are in swing at the Cochecho Arts Festival in Dover, NH
- Exeter NH’s American Independence Festival is Coming!
- Create a sun protection kit
- Bai Cha Thai: The best place to find Vietnamese & Thai Cuisine in Hampton, NH!
Search results for "merrimack new hampshire"
What a great weekend to live in Southern New Hampshire! Your choices are: Rockin Rib Fest in Merrimack, Motorcycle Weekend in Laconia and Sand Castle Sculptures at Hampton Beach! Or, if you are like me, there’s a...
- Posted June 19, 2015
On my drive home to Hampton Beach when leaving Manchester, I always know I’m more than halfway there when I pass a little area of civilization on both sides of NH Rte 101, the little town of...
- Posted October 25, 2014
Mark your calendars for October 18th – the 2014 Southern New Hampshire Expo is an event you won’t want to miss! Over 200 local businesses will be on hand to introduce themselves, show their products, and answer questions...
- Posted October 3, 2014
It was recently announced, that Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty expanded and opened a new office in North Andover, Massachusetts. We are very excited about this opportunity to better service the Andover marketplace. In keeping up with...
- Posted September 2, 2014
Mark your calendars for October 17th. The 2013 Southern New Hampshire Expo is an event you won’t want to miss! Over 200 local businesses will be on hand to introduce themselves, show their products, and answer questions about...
- Posted October 15, 2013
The 4th of July is a very special time of the year that brings family and friends together to celebrate the wonderful country we all live in. In New Hampshire, we take great pride in honoring those who...
- Posted June 30, 2013
Spring is in the air in New England, and residents love to celebrate the new-found warm weather with lots of outdoor events. May-June is an excellent time of the year for events in NH and MA. Be...
- Posted May 10, 2013
The Southern New Hampshire Expo last Thursday (10/18) was great! Prudential Verani Realty joined over 200 other local businesses and service associations to acquaint area residents with our quality services. The Expo was held in the Hampshire...
- Posted October 26, 2012
The Manchester, NH holiday parade, “Spirit of the Season”, is a great way to kick off the holiday season and start feeling festive! Bring the family to Elm Street in Downtown Manchester this Saturday to see the...
- Posted November 30, 2010
Litchfield, NH has become a very popular spot for retirement options. Its close proximity to Nashua and Manchester makes this location very appealing to so many. Litchfield is located along the east bank of the Merrimack River...
- Posted July 2, 2010