- 26TH Hampton Beach Seafood Festival Coming September 11, 12 and 13
- Hot in NH? Places to Cool Down That are Not the Ocean
- The Moffatt Ladd House and Idyllic Garden: One of Portsmouth’s best kept secrets
- Mark your calendars for Hampton Beach’s Children Festival August 17-21
- Network for Educational Opportunity (NEO): Offering Scholarships for NH Students
- Seniors Enjoy Oceanside Hampton NH
- Free fun, art and music are in swing at the Cochecho Arts Festival in Dover, NH
- Exeter NH’s American Independence Festival is Coming!
- Create a sun protection kit
- Bai Cha Thai: The best place to find Vietnamese & Thai Cuisine in Hampton, NH!
Search results for "manchester new hampshire"
Think about this before your next McDonald’s Hamburger. Where was Ronald McDonald born? Well, of course there in no real Ronald McDonald, but the McDonald brothers actually hailed from Manchester, New Hampshire! Yes, one of the largest...
- Posted February 16, 2011
The Manchester, NH holiday parade, “Spirit of the Season”, is a great way to kick off the holiday season and start feeling festive! Bring the family to Elm Street in Downtown Manchester this Saturday to see the...
- Posted November 30, 2010
Most people, even us Granite Stater’s who have lived here our entire lives, do not think “vineyard” when they think of New Hampshire. Maybe we should! Though vineyards and wine making bring the mind to California, France,...
- Posted June 23, 2015
What a great weekend to live in Southern New Hampshire! Your choices are: Rockin Rib Fest in Merrimack, Motorcycle Weekend in Laconia and Sand Castle Sculptures at Hampton Beach! Or, if you are like me, there’s a...
- Posted June 19, 2015
Recently, I attended a breakfast for Breakthrough Manchester, a charitable program run by Becky Berk, one of the most enthusiast advocates for education I have ever run into. The program was held at The Derryfield School in...
- Posted June 17, 2015
With the real estate market really heating up in the city of Manchester this season, you may be wondering about some of the perks that come from living and doing business in the Queen City. Manchester is...
- Posted June 12, 2015
Find out what’s swimmable, fishable, sailable, boatable and walkable in the great Queen City. As spring unfolds into summer, you’ll want to consider visiting Manchester’s unique ponds, lakes and our majestic river. The city is blessed...
- Posted May 7, 2015
As a life-long resident of Pelham, New Hampshire and with 30 years in real estate, I know Pelham truly has all the ingredients of that “perfect location”. Just 34 miles north of Boston and only minutes from...
- Posted April 20, 2015
On my drive home to Hampton Beach when leaving Manchester, I always know I’m more than halfway there when I pass a little area of civilization on both sides of NH Rte 101, the little town of...
- Posted October 25, 2014
I was first introduced to Canine Commitment of New England and its founder Ross Norwood in January of 2012. My husband and I were looking for a second puppy to join our home and other rescue dog...
- Posted August 3, 2014