- Hoaty’s in Hampton, NH: A breakfast favorite with locals for more than 20 years!
- There is still time to register for the 2014 Windham Turkey Trot!
- Look no further than Moxy in Portsmouth,NH for the perfect Tapas menu
- Good Eats- Black Diamond Pub serving hearty New England Food in Lincoln, NH
- “LOVIN the OVEN” at The Community Oven in Hampton, NH
- Castro’s Back Room in Nashua, Concord and Manchester: Not your typical cigar shop!
- Good Eats: The River House in Portsmouth, NH
- 20th Annual Windham Turkey Trot: Calling all bicyclists, walkers and runners of all ages to participate!
- November 1st is the day to start a new Christmas tradition
- For the Love of the Game: A Tribute to Don Zimmer coming November 14 to Windham, NH
Search results for "manchester new hampshire"
I love to laugh, I love to smile, I love to eat and I love a good Martini. You can experience all of the above at our latest, fabulous find right here on the Seacoast at The...
- Posted November 11, 2014
On my drive home to Hampton Beach when leaving Manchester, I always know I’m more than halfway there when I pass a little area of civilization on both sides of NH Rte 101, the little town of...
- Posted October 25, 2014
Being a relatively new “Resident” of Hampton Beach I am still amazed and delighted on a daily basis by my surroundings. The sights, smells and sounds of everything here at Hampton Beach bring me back to my...
- Posted October 15, 2014
I would like to raise awareness of a wonderful nonprofit organization that is here in New Hampshire and two events they will be hosting. Families in Transition (FIT), is located in Manchester, Concord and Dover. The organization...
- Posted August 26, 2014
I was first introduced to Canine Commitment of New England and its founder Ross Norwood in January of 2012. My husband and I were looking for a second puppy to join our home and other rescue dog...
- Posted August 3, 2014
With summer in full swing, please be sure to take a trip to the Manchester, NH Farmer’s Market to sample and savor some delectable local produce and treats from New Hampshire area farmers. You will find the...
- Posted July 27, 2014
We all know that Manchester, New Hampshire is a great place to live, work and play. Fifty minutes from Boston, forty minutes from our Seacoast and all that it has to offer, and a short drive to...
- Posted July 10, 2014
If you are moving to New Hampshire or recently settled in, you may already have some outdoor NH summer camp adventures in mind for your kids. After all, this is a state with amazing opportunities to see...
- Posted July 5, 2014
If you are wondering where your local fireworks will be held for the 2014 Fourth of July holiday, we have got you covered! Below is a list of towns with set dates and locations. If you do...
- Posted July 2, 2014
Whether you recently moved to New Hampshire or you grew up here, you probably have heard the news that there are many fine breweries, micro-breweries and brew-pubs that call the Granite State their home. In fact, some...
- Posted June 18, 2014