- Fun for the whole family: Amoskeag Fishways is open during February School Vacation Week
- Good Eats: Dancing Lion in Manchester, NH loves Chocolate
- School vacation week to-do list
- Icy hot Valentine’s weekend in Portsmouth, NH
- The Lake Winnipesaukee Great Rotary Fishing Derby is coming up February 7th and 8th
- Good Eats: Salt Kitchen and Rum Bar combines interesting and classic with creative touches
- The 6th Annual New England Pond Hockey Classic is coming to Lake Winnipesaukee this week!
- The Wicked Sweet Sugar Boutique in Hampton, NH: Satisfying sweet tooths since 2010
- The perfect ambiance meets amazing food at Black Trumpet in Portsmouth, NH
- Bretton Woods Resort: Part 1 – Winter Fun
Search results for "manchester new hampshire"
If you are looking for a fun way to spend part of a day next week with your children, The Amoskeag Fishways is a great place for the entire family to visit. There is no fee but...
- Posted February 20, 2015
School vacation week will soon be upon us in New Hampshire, and after all these many snow days with the kids home from school, many parents are seeking activities that will get everyone out of the house...
- Posted February 17, 2015
During this Holiday Season, you might be searching for the perfect gift for friends, family or that special someone in your life. You will want to be sure it is something they like, something that they will...
- Posted December 4, 2014
I love to laugh, I love to smile, I love to eat and I love a good Martini. You can experience all of the above at our latest, fabulous find right here on the Seacoast at The...
- Posted November 11, 2014
On my drive home to Hampton Beach when leaving Manchester, I always know I’m more than halfway there when I pass a little area of civilization on both sides of NH Rte 101, the little town of...
- Posted October 25, 2014
Being a relatively new “Resident” of Hampton Beach I am still amazed and delighted on a daily basis by my surroundings. The sights, smells and sounds of everything here at Hampton Beach bring me back to my...
- Posted October 15, 2014
I would like to raise awareness of a wonderful nonprofit organization that is here in New Hampshire and two events they will be hosting. Families in Transition (FIT), is located in Manchester, Concord and Dover. The organization...
- Posted August 26, 2014
I was first introduced to Canine Commitment of New England and its founder Ross Norwood in January of 2012. My husband and I were looking for a second puppy to join our home and other rescue dog...
- Posted August 3, 2014
With summer in full swing, please be sure to take a trip to the Manchester, NH Farmer’s Market to sample and savor some delectable local produce and treats from New Hampshire area farmers. You will find the...
- Posted July 27, 2014
We all know that Manchester, New Hampshire is a great place to live, work and play. Fifty minutes from Boston, forty minutes from our Seacoast and all that it has to offer, and a short drive to...
- Posted July 10, 2014