- There is still time to register for the 2014 Windham Turkey Trot!
- Look no further than Moxy in Portsmouth,NH for the perfect Tapas menu
- Good Eats- Black Diamond Pub serving hearty New England Food in Lincoln, NH
- “LOVIN the OVEN” at The Community Oven in Hampton, NH
- Castro’s Back Room in Nashua, Concord and Manchester: Not your typical cigar shop!
- Good Eats: The River House in Portsmouth, NH
- 20th Annual Windham Turkey Trot: Calling all bicyclists, walkers and runners of all ages to participate!
- November 1st is the day to start a new Christmas tradition
- For the Love of the Game: A Tribute to Don Zimmer coming November 14 to Windham, NH
- Halloween Safety Tips
Search results for "londonderry new hampshire"
Tucked away in the White Mountains and New Hampshire’s Grand North, is a Victorian style bed and Breakfast called The Lion and The Rose. This unique property features a wide variety of beautifully decorated rooms. You can...
- Posted October 8, 2014
Great Places to Pumpkin Pick in NH As the air gets crisper and the breeze gets colder, everyone starts to plan their weekends around fall favorites like apple and pumpkin picking. There is no better way to...
- Posted October 20, 2013
The New Hampshire Lakes Association (NH Lakes) announced yesterday that Prudential Verani Realty’s Tom Duffy of Nottingham was selected as this year’s Volunteer of the Year! Tom was chosen as the recipient of the John F. Morten...
- Posted July 26, 2013
Windham, Londonderry, Nashua, Goffstown, Chichester, & Cantebury Host Garden Tours Check out some beautiful gardens and be inspired!This weekend, two of our members of the Windham Garden Club are showing their gardens via the Garden Conservancy: OpenGardenDays.org...
- Posted July 12, 2013
When you think of family what comes to mind? The home you live in, the neighborhood you grew up in, the exciting vacations you took and the memories created. As summer approaches and the family vacations begin,...
- Posted June 9, 2013
Spring is in the air in New England, and residents love to celebrate the new-found warm weather with lots of outdoor events. May-June is an excellent time of the year for events in NH and MA. Be...
- Posted May 10, 2013
Verani has teamed up with trashetc.com to help out with New Hampshire’s effort to go Green! This Saturday, April 20th, Verani will celebrate Earth Day with an electronics recycling day. Come on down to Verani Realty’s Londonderry...
- Posted April 18, 2013
Now that school vacation is here, you’re probably looking for some fun things to do with your family. The lakes region in New Hampshire is a great place to enjoy all kinds of winter activities like skiing,...
- Posted February 19, 2013
The largest provider of electricity in New Hampshire, PSNH, has published it’s rates effective January 2013. According to a release on the PSNH website, rates will be going up by nearly 2 cents/KWh. What does this mean...
- Posted December 13, 2012
Thursday, November 1st marked the official start of one of the largest coat drives in the state of New Hampshire. For the 11th year running, Prudential Verani Realty will be collecting coats from all over the state...
- Posted November 2, 2012