- 20th Annual Windham Turkey Trot: Calling all bicyclists, walkers and runners of all ages to participate!
- November 1st is the day to start a new Christmas tradition
- For the Love of the Game: A Tribute to Don Zimmer coming November 14 to Windham, NH
- Halloween Safety Tips
- The NH State Surplus Sale Can Save You $$$
- Good Eats at Hampton Beach’s oldie but goodie: Ashworth Wharfside Café
- Four seasons of fishing fun on Lake Winnipesaukee
- 10th Annual Windham Harvest Fest is Coming Soon!
- Good Eats: JT Farnham’s in Essex, MA is famous for their fried clams and more!
- The Lion and The Rose: A Whitefield, NH Gem
Search results for "hampton new hampshire"
On my drive home to Hampton Beach when leaving Manchester, I always know I’m more than halfway there when I pass a little area of civilization on both sides of NH Rte 101, the little town of...
- Posted October 25, 2014
Being a relatively new “Resident” of Hampton Beach I am still amazed and delighted on a daily basis by my surroundings. The sights, smells and sounds of everything here at Hampton Beach bring me back to my...
- Posted October 15, 2014
We can all agree there is beauty to be found in New Hampshire through all of the four changing seasons. As we savor the last few weeks of summer with day trips to Canobie Lake and Hampton...
- Posted August 21, 2014
Last week I had the opportunity to visit a truly wonderful place in our beautiful state! Upon my return I asked many life long residents if they had ever been to this incredible place right in NH,...
- Posted August 6, 2014
In July, summer in Derry, NH kicks into high gear! New Englanders really know how to appreciate nice weather. It is important for those new to the area, to have some idea of what there is to...
- Posted July 11, 2014
If you are wondering where your local fireworks will be held for the 2014 Fourth of July holiday, we have got you covered! Below is a list of towns with set dates and locations. If you do...
- Posted July 2, 2014
Odd as it seems, June brings on the anticipation of the season of Christmas around the lakes in New Hampshire. No, we are not hoping for more snow! I am referring to the activity and merry-making. Shopping...
- Posted June 14, 2014
The Granite State is known for its beautiful mountains, lakes and sandy beaches, but if you have recently moved from one part of the state to another, you may not know where the closest summer splash-filled retreat...
- Posted May 30, 2014
Now that Spring is here, tis the season to visit New England’s gardens and there are many options for the person seeking flowers to uplift their souls! Just a few of the favorite New Hampshire Gardens to...
- Posted May 8, 2014
May brings new life on the pond, and activity means neighbor helping neighbor preparing the docks and walls to be installed and repaired. It is now closing time for the dam and waiting for the lake water...
- Posted May 1, 2014