- 26TH Hampton Beach Seafood Festival Coming September 11, 12 and 13
- Hot in NH? Places to Cool Down That are Not the Ocean
- The Moffatt Ladd House and Idyllic Garden: One of Portsmouth’s best kept secrets
- Mark your calendars for Hampton Beach’s Children Festival August 17-21
- Network for Educational Opportunity (NEO): Offering Scholarships for NH Students
- Seniors Enjoy Oceanside Hampton NH
- Free fun, art and music are in swing at the Cochecho Arts Festival in Dover, NH
- Exeter NH’s American Independence Festival is Coming!
- Create a sun protection kit
- Bai Cha Thai: The best place to find Vietnamese & Thai Cuisine in Hampton, NH!
Search results for "hampton new hampshire"
Hampton New Hampshire Christmas Parade Prudential Verani Realty’s Hampton office, RMS (Residential Mortgage Services Inc), Brokers Title Services and Great Traditions Home Builders all helped sponsor an awesome float for the Hampton NH Holiday parade that was...
- Posted December 8, 2011
The beaches of New Hampshire are ranked as some of the best stretches of shoreline in the country that a family can visit, but in August there is possibly no better place to be a child. The...
- Posted July 23, 2015
Hampton is a town in Rockingham County, New Hampshire with a population of around 15,000. Located beside the Atlantic Ocean, Hampton is home to Hampton Beach, a summer tourist destination. Senior visitors will find a great beach...
- Posted July 20, 2015
Most people, even us Granite Stater’s who have lived here our entire lives, do not think “vineyard” when they think of New Hampshire. Maybe we should! Though vineyards and wine making bring the mind to California, France,...
- Posted June 23, 2015
What a great weekend to live in Southern New Hampshire! Your choices are: Rockin Rib Fest in Merrimack, Motorcycle Weekend in Laconia and Sand Castle Sculptures at Hampton Beach! Or, if you are like me, there’s a...
- Posted June 19, 2015
If you are like me and support local businesses, you will love Throwback Brewery, a nano-brewery started by Annette Lee and Nicole Carrier, in 2011. Their vision to create fresh beer, starts with the purchase of product...
- Posted April 2, 2015
What have I learned since moving to the Hamptons in August of 2014? First of all, I have learned that there are never enough Sunrises, never enough Sunsets and no shortage of digital space in which to...
- Posted March 3, 2015
During this Holiday Season, you might be searching for the perfect gift for friends, family or that special someone in your life. You will want to be sure it is something they like, something that they will...
- Posted December 4, 2014
I love to laugh, I love to smile, I love to eat and I love a good Martini. You can experience all of the above at our latest, fabulous find right here on the Seacoast at The...
- Posted November 11, 2014
On my drive home to Hampton Beach when leaving Manchester, I always know I’m more than halfway there when I pass a little area of civilization on both sides of NH Rte 101, the little town of...
- Posted October 25, 2014