- Visit Center Harbor for the 20th Annual Festival of Trees – December 5th
- Don’t Miss The 3rd Annual “Stache Dash” 5k Run/Walk/Fun Presented by ChillCares.org
- 10th Annual Southern NH Expo is this Saturday in Milford, NH
- The Partridge House, Hampton, NH, An Assisted Living Community
- BHHS Verani Realty at the Laconia Pumpkin Festival
- Canterbury Shaker Village Hosts Ghost Encounters
- Celebrate fall this weekend at the Milford Pumpkin Festival!
- Windham NH’s Annual Harvest Fest is set for Saturday, October 17th
- Time to go Apple Picking and Navigate a Corn Maze
- Join us for a fun-filled day at the North Andover Fall Festival this Saturday!
Search results for "go green"
Eat as much as you want of the Seacoast’s most delicious chowders served in environmentally friendly bowls at the Portsmouth Chowder Fest! This year, WOKQ’s Chowder Festival is using compostable bowls and metallic spoons. After the festival,...
- Posted June 3, 2010
Nothing says fall in New England like an afternoon of picking your own apples at one of New Hampshire’s beautiful orchards or tackling a corn maze challenge with your family or friends. There are several farms across...
- Posted September 28, 2015
There is a little casual sandwich place in Portsmouth that you simply have to try. The Kitchen has a vibe that is kind of hip and friendly, but the food can only be described as mind-blowing. This...
- Posted April 17, 2015
Step into the Lobster Boat, Portsmouth Avenue, Exeter; Derry Road in Litchfield; or Daniel Webster Highway in Merrimack and you can enjoy seafood at its best, amazing (and I mean fresh, juicy and delicious) angus or bison...
- Posted December 23, 2014
Good food is appreciated year-round, but if you are looking for a satisfying culinary-elite dining experience, which somehow also falls into that category of “comfort food” look no further than the Black Diamond Pub at The Mountain...
- Posted November 15, 2014
If you are seeking an affordable place for fast, fresh and delicious Mexican food, Las Olas Taqueria in Exeter, Hampton (and now one in Wells, Maine) is the place to go. It is an oasis of casual,...
- Posted September 7, 2014
Last week I had the opportunity to visit a truly wonderful place in our beautiful state! Upon my return I asked many life long residents if they had ever been to this incredible place right in NH,...
- Posted August 6, 2014
It is officially summer in Southern New Hampshire. Pelham Community Spirit, Inc., in conjunction with numerous band and event sponsors, will be offering their free concerts on the Village Green again this year. Concerts are held beginning...
- Posted June 21, 2014
You could easily pass by The Tavern at River’s Edge and not realize what delicious offerings it holds and that you should stop in and give it try. Nestled amongst stores in the heart of downtown Exeter,...
- Posted April 29, 2014
With spring underway, the hot, hazy summer days suddenly feel within reach. This is the time of year that people buy and sell their homes, move to a new area or make their summer plans to become...
- Posted April 22, 2014