- There is still time to register for the 2014 Windham Turkey Trot!
- Look no further than Moxy in Portsmouth,NH for the perfect Tapas menu
- Good Eats- Black Diamond Pub serving hearty New England Food in Lincoln, NH
- “LOVIN the OVEN” at The Community Oven in Hampton, NH
- Castro’s Back Room in Nashua, Concord and Manchester: Not your typical cigar shop!
- Good Eats: The River House in Portsmouth, NH
- 20th Annual Windham Turkey Trot: Calling all bicyclists, walkers and runners of all ages to participate!
- November 1st is the day to start a new Christmas tradition
- For the Love of the Game: A Tribute to Don Zimmer coming November 14 to Windham, NH
- Halloween Safety Tips
Search results for "go green"
Good food is appreciated year-round, but if you are looking for a satisfying culinary-elite dining experience, which somehow also falls into that category of “comfort food” look no further than the Black Diamond Pub at The Mountain...
- Posted November 15, 2014
In Southern New Hampshire, we enjoy very scenic autumn seasons. So beautiful in fact, the word “Scenic” preceded “Live Free or Die” on NH license plates when I was a kid. Most people love autumn in New...
- Posted October 26, 2014
If you are seeking an affordable place for fast, fresh and delicious Mexican food, Las Olas Taqueria in Exeter, Hampton (and now one in Wells, Maine) is the place to go. It is an oasis of casual,...
- Posted September 7, 2014
Last week I had the opportunity to visit a truly wonderful place in our beautiful state! Upon my return I asked many life long residents if they had ever been to this incredible place right in NH,...
- Posted August 6, 2014
If detours, traffic and gephyrophobia (fear of bridges) is your thing, it’s truly the golden age for you here in Portsmouth! There has been, and continues to be, a lot of bridges simultaneously closed for construction around town lately....
- Posted July 23, 2014
Lake Sunapee is a rather sleepy area. No T-shirt places, quiet villages and little Summer traffic and the nearest traffic light is approximately fifteen minutes away. Exploring the area’s nooks and crannies is a great way to...
- Posted June 30, 2014
It is officially summer in Southern New Hampshire. Pelham Community Spirit, Inc., in conjunction with numerous band and event sponsors, will be offering their free concerts on the Village Green again this year. Concerts are held beginning...
- Posted June 21, 2014
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani is offering an exclusive new project. The newly constructed, geothermal building offers a luxurious view of the waterfront and city, as well as, a rooftop garden and pool. This unique $15 million development...
- Posted May 20, 2014
Now that Spring is here, tis the season to visit New England’s gardens and there are many options for the person seeking flowers to uplift their souls! Just a few of the favorite New Hampshire Gardens to...
- Posted May 8, 2014
You could easily pass by The Tavern at River’s Edge and not realize what delicious offerings it holds and that you should stop in and give it try. Nestled amongst stores in the heart of downtown Exeter,...
- Posted April 29, 2014