- 26TH Hampton Beach Seafood Festival Coming September 11, 12 and 13
- Hot in NH? Places to Cool Down That are Not the Ocean
- The Moffatt Ladd House and Idyllic Garden: One of Portsmouth’s best kept secrets
- Mark your calendars for Hampton Beach’s Children Festival August 17-21
- Network for Educational Opportunity (NEO): Offering Scholarships for NH Students
- Seniors Enjoy Oceanside Hampton NH
- Free fun, art and music are in swing at the Cochecho Arts Festival in Dover, NH
- Exeter NH’s American Independence Festival is Coming!
- Create a sun protection kit
- Bai Cha Thai: The best place to find Vietnamese & Thai Cuisine in Hampton, NH!
Search results for "go green"
Eat as much as you want of the Seacoast’s most delicious chowders served in environmentally friendly bowls at the Portsmouth Chowder Fest! This year, WOKQ’s Chowder Festival is using compostable bowls and metallic spoons. After the festival,...
- Posted June 3, 2010
There is a little casual sandwich place in Portsmouth that you simply have to try. The Kitchen has a vibe that is kind of hip and friendly, but the food can only be described as mind-blowing. This...
- Posted April 17, 2015
Step into the Lobster Boat, Portsmouth Avenue, Exeter; Derry Road in Litchfield; or Daniel Webster Highway in Merrimack and you can enjoy seafood at its best, amazing (and I mean fresh, juicy and delicious) angus or bison...
- Posted December 23, 2014
Good food is appreciated year-round, but if you are looking for a satisfying culinary-elite dining experience, which somehow also falls into that category of “comfort food” look no further than the Black Diamond Pub at The Mountain...
- Posted November 15, 2014
If you are seeking an affordable place for fast, fresh and delicious Mexican food, Las Olas Taqueria in Exeter, Hampton (and now one in Wells, Maine) is the place to go. It is an oasis of casual,...
- Posted September 7, 2014
Last week I had the opportunity to visit a truly wonderful place in our beautiful state! Upon my return I asked many life long residents if they had ever been to this incredible place right in NH,...
- Posted August 6, 2014
It is officially summer in Southern New Hampshire. Pelham Community Spirit, Inc., in conjunction with numerous band and event sponsors, will be offering their free concerts on the Village Green again this year. Concerts are held beginning...
- Posted June 21, 2014
You could easily pass by The Tavern at River’s Edge and not realize what delicious offerings it holds and that you should stop in and give it try. Nestled amongst stores in the heart of downtown Exeter,...
- Posted April 29, 2014
With spring underway, the hot, hazy summer days suddenly feel within reach. This is the time of year that people buy and sell their homes, move to a new area or make their summer plans to become...
- Posted April 22, 2014
Not sure where to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year? Our very own Verani Realty associates share with us their favorite places to go and things to do. SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE May Balsama, from our Amherst office offers...
- Posted March 13, 2014