- Good Eats: Salt Kitchen and Rum Bar combines interesting and classic with creative touches
- The 6th Annual New England Pond Hockey Classic is coming to Lake Winnipesaukee this week!
- The Wicked Sweet Sugar Boutique in Hampton, NH: Satisfying sweet tooths since 2010
- The perfect ambiance meets amazing food at Black Trumpet in Portsmouth, NH
- Bretton Woods Resort: Part 1 – Winter Fun
- Celebrate and ring in the New Year in Portsmouth
- Good Eats: The Lobster Boat in Exeter, Litchfield and Merrimack
- Where to find some NH holiday light displays
- Good Eats: Mombo delivering beautifully conceived plates in Portsmouth, NH
- Romeo’s in Exeter, NH has been serving good eats for more than 40 years!
Search results for "go green"
Hands down the most important factor of making any restaurant a standout is amazing food. However, when the perfect ambiance and exceptionally knowledgeable and friendly staff come together with amazing food, it creates a must visit restaurant....
- Posted January 14, 2015
Step into the Lobster Boat, Portsmouth Avenue, Exeter; Derry Road in Litchfield; or Daniel Webster Highway in Merrimack and you can enjoy seafood at its best, amazing (and I mean fresh, juicy and delicious) angus or bison...
- Posted December 23, 2014
Market Square in Portsmouth NH will ring in the holiday season with the city’s annual Holiday Parade, city tree lighting and food drive on Saturday, December 6. This year’s theme honors community service volunteers and all the...
- Posted December 3, 2014
Good food is appreciated year-round, but if you are looking for a satisfying culinary-elite dining experience, which somehow also falls into that category of “comfort food” look no further than the Black Diamond Pub at The Mountain...
- Posted November 15, 2014
In Southern New Hampshire, we enjoy very scenic autumn seasons. So beautiful in fact, the word “Scenic” preceded “Live Free or Die” on NH license plates when I was a kid. Most people love autumn in New...
- Posted October 26, 2014
If you are seeking an affordable place for fast, fresh and delicious Mexican food, Las Olas Taqueria in Exeter, Hampton (and now one in Wells, Maine) is the place to go. It is an oasis of casual,...
- Posted September 7, 2014
Last week I had the opportunity to visit a truly wonderful place in our beautiful state! Upon my return I asked many life long residents if they had ever been to this incredible place right in NH,...
- Posted August 6, 2014
If detours, traffic and gephyrophobia (fear of bridges) is your thing, it’s truly the golden age for you here in Portsmouth! There has been, and continues to be, a lot of bridges simultaneously closed for construction around town lately....
- Posted July 23, 2014
Lake Sunapee is a rather sleepy area. No T-shirt places, quiet villages and little Summer traffic and the nearest traffic light is approximately fifteen minutes away. Exploring the area’s nooks and crannies is a great way to...
- Posted June 30, 2014
It is officially summer in Southern New Hampshire. Pelham Community Spirit, Inc., in conjunction with numerous band and event sponsors, will be offering their free concerts on the Village Green again this year. Concerts are held beginning...
- Posted June 21, 2014