- It’s Maple Time!
- Windham NH’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt–This Saturday, March 28th
- Good Eats: Portsmouth’s STREET Restaurant takes taste buds around the world
- NH Maple sugar weekend: sugar houses open to public March 28 & 29
- Meredith NH is a Beautiful Place to Be Year Round
- Library Luau and Book Fair coming to Windham NH this Saturday!
- The Copper Lantern: Serving Brunch, Boston Style, at Home in the Hamptons!
- Fun for the whole family: Amoskeag Fishways is open during February School Vacation Week
- Good Eats: Dancing Lion in Manchester, NH loves Chocolate
- School vacation week to-do list
Search results for "first time home buyers"
We Go the Extra Mile for Our Sellers! Spring is in the air; the birds are chirping and the daffodils are blooming. It’s home buying season! Interest rates are still very attractive, making it a great time...
- Posted May 6, 2011
This weekend, Prudential Verani Realty joined residents of Londonderry (one of only a handful of New Hampshire towns to continue to celebrate Old Home Days) to participate in 110th Old Home Days. Begun in 1899 by Governor...
- Posted August 17, 2009