- Good Eats: The 401 Tavern in Hampton, NH is sure to please any palate!
- What to Do During Your February School Stay-cation
- Hooksett NH High School Choices
- Warm Up at the Best Soup Joints in NH
- VeraniCARES for Londonderry Fire Victim Family
- Ring in the New Year in Portsmouth
- N.H. Holiday Lights 2015: a Guide to Some of the Brightest
- A Season of Skating and Giving Back at Strawbery Banke in Portsmouth
- Visit Center Harbor for the 20th Annual Festival of Trees – December 5th
- Don’t Miss The 3rd Annual “Stache Dash” 5k Run/Walk/Fun Presented by ChillCares.org
Search results for "first time home buyers"
This weekend, Prudential Verani Realty joined residents of Londonderry (one of only a handful of New Hampshire towns to continue to celebrate Old Home Days) to participate in 110th Old Home Days. Begun in 1899 by Governor...
- Posted August 17, 2009
Educational opportunity should never stop knocking for the kids and parents in the Manchester school system. If you’re like me, you believe that the American Dream exists due to our educational system and constitutional freedoms. Over the...
- Posted July 13, 2015
Find out what’s swimmable, fishable, sailable, boatable and walkable in the great Queen City. As spring unfolds into summer, you’ll want to consider visiting Manchester’s unique ponds, lakes and our majestic river. The city is blessed...
- Posted May 7, 2015
We Go the Extra Mile for Our Sellers! Spring is in the air; the birds are chirping and the daffodils are blooming. It’s home buying season! Interest rates are still very attractive, making it a great time...
- Posted May 6, 2011