- Moving to New Hampshire? It Ranks as a Top Choice
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty Merges with Prudential Buccelli Real Estate: Excited To Further Expand Into The Massachusetts Marketplace
- Another Successful Real Estate Closing with Broker’s Title & Closing, LLC.
- A Furry Affair: A hidden gem offers fur babies a “Spaw Day” and more in Concord, NH
- The Homeland Heroes’ Foundation Annual 1960’s Dinner Dance
- Icy~ Hot Events in Portsmouth NH from February 10-16th
- Good Eats: The 401 Tavern in Hampton, NH is sure to please any palate!
- What to Do During Your February School Stay-cation
- Hooksett NH High School Choices
- Warm Up at the Best Soup Joints in NH
Search results for "first time home buyers"
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty Merges with Prudential Buccelli Real Estate: Excited To Further Expand Into The Massachusetts Marketplace
Giovanni Verani, President of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty, along with John and James Buccelli, Broker / Owners of Prudential Buccelli Real Estate, are excited to announce the partnership of their two companies to offer greater service,...
- Posted March 25, 2016
This weekend, Prudential Verani Realty joined residents of Londonderry (one of only a handful of New Hampshire towns to continue to celebrate Old Home Days) to participate in 110th Old Home Days. Begun in 1899 by Governor...
- Posted August 17, 2009
Educational opportunity should never stop knocking for the kids and parents in the Manchester school system. If you’re like me, you believe that the American Dream exists due to our educational system and constitutional freedoms. Over the...
- Posted July 13, 2015
Find out what’s swimmable, fishable, sailable, boatable and walkable in the great Queen City. As spring unfolds into summer, you’ll want to consider visiting Manchester’s unique ponds, lakes and our majestic river. The city is blessed...
- Posted May 7, 2015
We Go the Extra Mile for Our Sellers! Spring is in the air; the birds are chirping and the daffodils are blooming. It’s home buying season! Interest rates are still very attractive, making it a great time...
- Posted May 6, 2011