- Planting a beautiful butterfly garden
- New Hampshire Scalloping
- Strawberry picking season has arrived: Where to pick your own…
- New Hampshire has Vineyards
- Yakking for Loons!
- Rail trail takes center stage on Fun Day in Londonderry
- “Breakthrough Manchester” A Great Cause
- The True Meaning of Taking a Country Drive
- Discovering Greater Manchester’s Hidden Gardens
- Manchester NH’s Lakes and Ponds: Perfect for Family Fun!
Search results for "first time home buyers"
This weekend, Prudential Verani Realty joined residents of Londonderry (one of only a handful of New Hampshire towns to continue to celebrate Old Home Days) to participate in 110th Old Home Days. Begun in 1899 by Governor...
- Posted August 17, 2009
Find out what’s swimmable, fishable, sailable, boatable and walkable in the great Queen City. As spring unfolds into summer, you’ll want to consider visiting Manchester’s unique ponds, lakes and our majestic river. The city is blessed...
- Posted May 7, 2015
We Go the Extra Mile for Our Sellers! Spring is in the air; the birds are chirping and the daffodils are blooming. It’s home buying season! Interest rates are still very attractive, making it a great time...
- Posted May 6, 2011