- 10 Fun Facts About NH
- VeraniCARES to Donate $6,000 to Local Charities Thanks to Caring REALTORS
- Take a Tour of the Most Enchanted Homes in Portsmouth, NH
- Get the Scoop and Help out a Local Cause
- FUNraiser for the Bristol Rotary Club
- Rediscovering my city with Pokémon GO
- These are a few of my favorite things on Lake Winnipesaukee
- You Scream I Scream we all Scream for Ice Cream for a Special Cause
- Visit Us at Londonderry Old Home Day 2016 & Win a Free GoPro!
- Get Ready to Experience Scotland at NH Highland Games: Discount Tickets are on sale NOW!
Search results for "first time home buyers"
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty Merges with Prudential Buccelli Real Estate: Excited To Further Expand Into The Massachusetts Marketplace
Giovanni Verani, President of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty, along with John and James Buccelli, Broker / Owners of Prudential Buccelli Real Estate, are excited to announce the partnership of their two companies to offer greater service,...
- Posted March 25, 2016
This weekend, Prudential Verani Realty joined residents of Londonderry (one of only a handful of New Hampshire towns to continue to celebrate Old Home Days) to participate in 110th Old Home Days. Begun in 1899 by Governor...
- Posted August 17, 2009
We ventured to the seacoast Wednesday, July 13, 2016 to attend the Annual Garden Party at Fuller Gardens located in North Hampton, NH. It was a great evening for the event! As you entered through the gates,...
- Posted July 16, 2016
Educational opportunity should never stop knocking for the kids and parents in the Manchester school system. If you’re like me, you believe that the American Dream exists due to our educational system and constitutional freedoms. Over the...
- Posted July 13, 2015
Find out what’s swimmable, fishable, sailable, boatable and walkable in the great Queen City. As spring unfolds into summer, you’ll want to consider visiting Manchester’s unique ponds, lakes and our majestic river. The city is blessed...
- Posted May 7, 2015
We Go the Extra Mile for Our Sellers! Spring is in the air; the birds are chirping and the daffodils are blooming. It’s home buying season! Interest rates are still very attractive, making it a great time...
- Posted May 6, 2011