- The Copper Lantern: Serving Brunch, Boston Style, at Home in the Hamptons!
- Fun for the whole family: Amoskeag Fishways is open during February School Vacation Week
- Good Eats: Dancing Lion in Manchester, NH loves Chocolate
- School vacation week to-do list
- Icy hot Valentine’s weekend in Portsmouth, NH
- The Lake Winnipesaukee Great Rotary Fishing Derby is coming up February 7th and 8th
- Good Eats: Salt Kitchen and Rum Bar combines interesting and classic with creative touches
- The 6th Annual New England Pond Hockey Classic is coming to Lake Winnipesaukee this week!
- The Wicked Sweet Sugar Boutique in Hampton, NH: Satisfying sweet tooths since 2010
- The perfect ambiance meets amazing food at Black Trumpet in Portsmouth, NH
Search results for "exeter new hampshire"
School vacation week will soon be upon us in New Hampshire, and after all these many snow days with the kids home from school, many parents are seeking activities that will get everyone out of the house...
- Posted February 17, 2015
If one of your favorite things about the holiday season is seeing the amazing displays of holiday lights that some homeowners and businesses create, than you may find it helpful to have a few tips on where...
- Posted December 17, 2014
If you are moving to a new home in New Hampshire you may be wondering about the little details of your new community. Where will you shop? Where is the nearest gym? Things like the best place...
- Posted March 28, 2014
If you are looking to move in NH, there may be certain personal criteria you require from the location of your new home. Depending on whether or not you have children, the school system as well as...
- Posted March 17, 2014
Great Places to Pumpkin Pick in NH As the air gets crisper and the breeze gets colder, everyone starts to plan their weekends around fall favorites like apple and pumpkin picking. There is no better way to...
- Posted October 20, 2013
As the list of safe skating ponds and lakes grows, and NHL hockey starts up, it’s coming time to think of where you and your family will go to skate this winter. In a state and region...
- Posted January 20, 2013
Newmarket Elementary and Newmarket Junior/Senior High School have teamed up with Prudential Verani Realty for the 2012 Verani Coat Drive. The students of the “Linked Together” before and after school program, shared by both schools, decided that...
- Posted December 3, 2012
With financial constraints on families in today’s economy, local charities welcome assistance from local folks from food distributions to clothing. There are many local families as well as charities throughout New Hampshire that benefit from collection of...
- Posted October 14, 2010
Haunted Acres October 24-25, 2009 Keene, NH Exeter Fall Festival October 24, 2009 Exeter, NH Paula Poundstone Saturday, October 24, 2009 Lebanon, NH Franco-American Center’s Octoberfest October 24, 2009 Manchester, NH Marini Farm Corn Maze October 23-25,...
- Posted October 22, 2009
Prudential Verani Realty’s 8th Annual Coat Drive is off with a bang! In our first week we have collected and distributed over 300 coats and we are sure that we will continue to collect and donate many...
- Posted October 15, 2009