- FUNraiser for the Bristol Rotary Club
- Rediscovering my city with Pokémon GO
- These are a few of my favorite things on Lake Winnipesaukee
- You Scream I Scream we all Scream for Ice Cream for a Special Cause
- Visit Us at Londonderry Old Home Day 2016 & Win a Free GoPro!
- Get Ready to Experience Scotland at NH Highland Games: Discount Tickets are on sale NOW!
- Everyone felt fine with food & wine at Fuller Gardens’ Annual Garden Party!
- Support the Ukulele Kids Club: Help Heal a Child Through Music
- Something for Everyone at The 49th Annual Stratham Fair this July 21-24th
- 4 tips for Family and NH Fireworks for the 4th of July
Search results for "exeter new hampshire"
EXETER – The town of Exeter is 377 years old this year and there is no better way to celebrate its birthday than attending the 25th annual American Independence Festival on July 18. Each year, since the...
- Posted July 9, 2015
Most people, even us Granite Stater’s who have lived here our entire lives, do not think “vineyard” when they think of New Hampshire. Maybe we should! Though vineyards and wine making bring the mind to California, France,...
- Posted June 23, 2015
If you are moving to a new home in New Hampshire you may be wondering about the little details of your new community. Where will you shop? Where is the nearest gym? Things like the best place...
- Posted March 28, 2014
As the list of safe skating ponds and lakes grows, and NHL hockey starts up, it’s coming time to think of where you and your family will go to skate this winter. In a state and region...
- Posted January 20, 2013
With financial constraints on families in today’s economy, local charities welcome assistance from local folks from food distributions to clothing. There are many local families as well as charities throughout New Hampshire that benefit from collection of...
- Posted October 14, 2010
Haunted Acres October 24-25, 2009 Keene, NH Exeter Fall Festival October 24, 2009 Exeter, NH Paula Poundstone Saturday, October 24, 2009 Lebanon, NH Franco-American Center’s Octoberfest October 24, 2009 Manchester, NH Marini Farm Corn Maze October 23-25,...
- Posted October 22, 2009
New Hampshire is the home to many things; beautiful beaches, picturesque waterfalls, mountain vistas, and many, many fine breweries, micro-breweries and brew-pubs. In fact, some of the best hikes and brews in all of New England are...
- Posted June 28, 2016
Nothing beats packing your family into the car with a thermos of hot cocoa and cookies to head out to see what your neighbors have created with their displays of Holiday Lights. But rather than wander around...
- Posted December 18, 2015
Strawberry picking season is upon us in the Granite State, and the season for this fruit is pretty short-lived (mid-June through mid-July). There is nothing better than this fruit’s fresh picked goodness. It’s also a fun activity...
- Posted June 24, 2015
School vacation week will soon be upon us in New Hampshire, and after all these many snow days with the kids home from school, many parents are seeking activities that will get everyone out of the house...
- Posted February 17, 2015