- It’s Maple Time!
- Windham NH’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt–This Saturday, March 28th
- Good Eats: Portsmouth’s STREET Restaurant takes taste buds around the world
- NH Maple sugar weekend: sugar houses open to public March 28 & 29
- Meredith NH is a Beautiful Place to Be Year Round
- Library Luau and Book Fair coming to Windham NH this Saturday!
- The Copper Lantern: Serving Brunch, Boston Style, at Home in the Hamptons!
- Fun for the whole family: Amoskeag Fishways is open during February School Vacation Week
- Good Eats: Dancing Lion in Manchester, NH loves Chocolate
- School vacation week to-do list
Search results for "derry new hampshire"
What are you doing this weekend? Nothing much better than stopping by a maple sugar house and sampling some of mother nature’s sweetest treasures. After a long winter, let this be your opportunity to satisfy the soul...
- Posted March 27, 2015
Tucked away in the White Mountains and New Hampshire’s Grand North, is a Victorian style bed and Breakfast called The Lion and The Rose. This unique property features a wide variety of beautifully decorated rooms. You can...
- Posted October 8, 2014
We can all agree there is beauty to be found in New Hampshire through all of the four changing seasons. As we savor the last few weeks of summer with day trips to Canobie Lake and Hampton...
- Posted August 21, 2014
On July 26, 2014 British Cars of New Hampshire will conduct an all British car show in Hudson at Alrvine Hill’s House (211 Derry Road, RT 102) from 10am to 3pm. This is the 18th year that...
- Posted July 17, 2014
In July, summer in Derry, NH kicks into high gear! New Englanders really know how to appreciate nice weather. It is important for those new to the area, to have some idea of what there is to...
- Posted July 11, 2014
If you are wondering where your local fireworks will be held for the 2014 Fourth of July holiday, we have got you covered! Below is a list of towns with set dates and locations. If you do...
- Posted July 2, 2014
May brings new life on the pond, and activity means neighbor helping neighbor preparing the docks and walls to be installed and repaired. It is now closing time for the dam and waiting for the lake water...
- Posted May 1, 2014
With spring underway, the hot, hazy summer days suddenly feel within reach. This is the time of year that people buy and sell their homes, move to a new area or make their summer plans to become...
- Posted April 22, 2014
I would like to share a bit about a friend of mine, Maj. Albert Page Jr. I call him a friend, although, I have never actually “met” him. I was introduced to his POW/MIA bracelet as a...
- Posted April 2, 2014
Great Places to Pumpkin Pick in NH As the air gets crisper and the breeze gets colder, everyone starts to plan their weekends around fall favorites like apple and pumpkin picking. There is no better way to...
- Posted October 20, 2013