- Moving to New Hampshire? It Ranks as a Top Choice
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty Merges with Prudential Buccelli Real Estate: Excited To Further Expand Into The Massachusetts Marketplace
- Another Successful Real Estate Closing with Broker’s Title & Closing, LLC.
- A Furry Affair: A hidden gem offers fur babies a “Spaw Day” and more in Concord, NH
- The Homeland Heroes’ Foundation Annual 1960’s Dinner Dance
- Icy~ Hot Events in Portsmouth NH from February 10-16th
- Good Eats: The 401 Tavern in Hampton, NH is sure to please any palate!
- What to Do During Your February School Stay-cation
- Hooksett NH High School Choices
- Warm Up at the Best Soup Joints in NH
Search results for "derry new hampshire"
Most people, even us Granite Stater’s who have lived here our entire lives, do not think “vineyard” when they think of New Hampshire. Maybe we should! Though vineyards and wine making bring the mind to California, France,...
- Posted June 23, 2015
Londonderry Rail Trails is having a Family Fun Day Saturday, June 20, to celebrate the completion of its second phase: a scenic three-quarter mile stretch from the exit five park and ride to Liberty Drive. The second...
- Posted June 17, 2015
The Londonderry Arts Council is partnering with the Londonderry Historical Society to create a one day “Summer Finale”
The Londonderry Arts Council partners with the Londonderry Historical Society to create an annual, one day, free-admission, event that celebrates creativity and craftsmanship both visually and musically. The event will be held on Saturday, September 19 from...
- Posted June 1, 2015
In July, summer in Derry, NH kicks into high gear! New Englanders really know how to appreciate nice weather. It is important for those new to the area, to have some idea of what there is to...
- Posted July 11, 2014
I would like to share a bit about a friend of mine, Maj. Albert Page Jr. I call him a friend, although, I have never actually “met” him. I was introduced to his POW/MIA bracelet as a...
- Posted April 2, 2014
The New Hampshire Lakes Association (NH Lakes) announced yesterday that Prudential Verani Realty’s Tom Duffy of Nottingham was selected as this year’s Volunteer of the Year! Tom was chosen as the recipient of the John F. Morten...
- Posted July 26, 2013
Windham, Londonderry, Nashua, Goffstown, Chichester, & Cantebury Host Garden Tours Check out some beautiful gardens and be inspired!This weekend, two of our members of the Windham Garden Club are showing their gardens via the Garden Conservancy: OpenGardenDays.org...
- Posted July 12, 2013
The 4th of July is a very special time of the year that brings family and friends together to celebrate the wonderful country we all live in. In New Hampshire, we take great pride in honoring those who...
- Posted June 30, 2013
When you think of family what comes to mind? The home you live in, the neighborhood you grew up in, the exciting vacations you took and the memories created. As summer approaches and the family vacations begin,...
- Posted June 9, 2013
Spring is in the air in New England, and residents love to celebrate the new-found warm weather with lots of outdoor events. May-June is an excellent time of the year for events in NH and MA. Be...
- Posted May 10, 2013