- Where to find some NH holiday light displays
- Good Eats: Mombo delivering beautifully conceived plates in Portsmouth, NH
- Romeo’s in Exeter, NH has been serving good eats for more than 40 years!
- Magical holiday lights, old fashioned sleigh rides at Charmingfare Farm in Candia, NH
- Sleigh rides and chocolate ring in the holiday season
- Newburyport’s Ceia Kitchen and Bar is the perfect place for dinner or a romantic night out
- Today only: 25% off all Gift Certificates at Elizabeth Grady in North Hampton, NH!
- Santa’s Village in Jefferson, NH: New slides, familiar rides and open for the holidays!
- The Art of Cheese Making
- Hoaty’s in Hampton, NH: A breakfast favorite with locals for more than 20 years!
Search results for "derry new hampshire"
Tucked away in the White Mountains and New Hampshire’s Grand North, is a Victorian style bed and Breakfast called The Lion and The Rose. This unique property features a wide variety of beautifully decorated rooms. You can...
- Posted October 8, 2014
We can all agree there is beauty to be found in New Hampshire through all of the four changing seasons. As we savor the last few weeks of summer with day trips to Canobie Lake and Hampton...
- Posted August 21, 2014
On July 26, 2014 British Cars of New Hampshire will conduct an all British car show in Hudson at Alrvine Hill’s House (211 Derry Road, RT 102) from 10am to 3pm. This is the 18th year that...
- Posted July 17, 2014
In July, summer in Derry, NH kicks into high gear! New Englanders really know how to appreciate nice weather. It is important for those new to the area, to have some idea of what there is to...
- Posted July 11, 2014
If you are wondering where your local fireworks will be held for the 2014 Fourth of July holiday, we have got you covered! Below is a list of towns with set dates and locations. If you do...
- Posted July 2, 2014
May brings new life on the pond, and activity means neighbor helping neighbor preparing the docks and walls to be installed and repaired. It is now closing time for the dam and waiting for the lake water...
- Posted May 1, 2014
With spring underway, the hot, hazy summer days suddenly feel within reach. This is the time of year that people buy and sell their homes, move to a new area or make their summer plans to become...
- Posted April 22, 2014
I would like to share a bit about a friend of mine, Maj. Albert Page Jr. I call him a friend, although, I have never actually “met” him. I was introduced to his POW/MIA bracelet as a...
- Posted April 2, 2014
Great Places to Pumpkin Pick in NH As the air gets crisper and the breeze gets colder, everyone starts to plan their weekends around fall favorites like apple and pumpkin picking. There is no better way to...
- Posted October 20, 2013
New Hampshire is known for being the home some of history’s greatest authors, poets, inventors, and even astronauts. But, the Granite State is also known for producing a few comedic talents that found themselves on the Saturday...
- Posted October 13, 2013