- 26TH Hampton Beach Seafood Festival Coming September 11, 12 and 13
- Hot in NH? Places to Cool Down That are Not the Ocean
- The Moffatt Ladd House and Idyllic Garden: One of Portsmouth’s best kept secrets
- Mark your calendars for Hampton Beach’s Children Festival August 17-21
- Network for Educational Opportunity (NEO): Offering Scholarships for NH Students
- Seniors Enjoy Oceanside Hampton NH
- Free fun, art and music are in swing at the Cochecho Arts Festival in Dover, NH
- Exeter NH’s American Independence Festival is Coming!
- Create a sun protection kit
- Bai Cha Thai: The best place to find Vietnamese & Thai Cuisine in Hampton, NH!
Search results for "concord new hampshire"
The 4th of July is a very special time of the year that brings family and friends together to celebrate the wonderful country we all live in. In New Hampshire, we take great pride in honoring those who...
- Posted June 30, 2013
As the list of safe skating ponds and lakes grows, and NHL hockey starts up, it’s coming time to think of where you and your family will go to skate this winter. In a state and region...
- Posted January 20, 2013
2012 was a year filled with huge amounts of national and international news. So much, that our wonderful state of New Hampshire had some stories that were likely overlooked. Here are the top 5 New Hampshire-based stories...
- Posted December 30, 2012
We haven’t had a ton of snow yet this year, but now that it’s December, it’s time to start thinking about what to do for fun in the snow. Starting off with the slightly less aggressive snow-goers,...
- Posted December 2, 2012
Veranians’ Trick Or Treat Times Amherst: 10/31, 6-8 p.m. Bedford: 10/31, 5-7 p.m. Concord: 10/31, 5-7:30 p.m. Hampton: 10/31, 5:30-8 p.m. Londonderry: 10/31, 6-8 p.m. Manchester: 10/31, 5-8 p.m. Nashua: 10/31, 6-8 p.m. Portsmouth: 10/30, 5:30-8 p.m. Salem:...
- Posted October 22, 2012
Take a drive through the town of Chester and you’ll be delighted to see the many colorful and very unique scarecrows that are all over the town. This is the 2nd annual Chester NH Scarecrow fundraiser for...
- Posted October 7, 2011
Looking for fun family/community events? Check out local live theater! New Hampshire has plenty of small theatrical productions that the whole family can enjoy. You can find a wide variety of entertainment, from musicals to concerts to...
- Posted September 20, 2011
Cross Country Skiing at its New Hampshire best… wooshhh!! As the snow continues to fall and the snow base keeps building, New Hampshire skiers are smiling. We often hear of the downhill slopes with ski ratings of...
- Posted February 3, 2011
Article by real estate agent Sandy Grimes It’s that time of year again! The hustle and bustle of the holidays is upon us! With all the joy and good cheer there are still things that can be...
- Posted December 8, 2010
With financial constraints on families in today’s economy, local charities welcome assistance from local folks from food distributions to clothing. There are many local families as well as charities throughout New Hampshire that benefit from collection of...
- Posted October 14, 2010