- The 6th Annual New England Pond Hockey Classic is coming to Lake Winnipesaukee this week!
- The Wicked Sweet Sugar Boutique in Hampton, NH: Satisfying sweet tooths since 2010
- The perfect ambiance meets amazing food at Black Trumpet in Portsmouth, NH
- Bretton Woods Resort: Part 1 – Winter Fun
- Celebrate and ring in the New Year in Portsmouth
- Good Eats: The Lobster Boat in Exeter, Litchfield and Merrimack
- Where to find some NH holiday light displays
- Good Eats: Mombo delivering beautifully conceived plates in Portsmouth, NH
- Romeo’s in Exeter, NH has been serving good eats for more than 40 years!
- Magical holiday lights, old fashioned sleigh rides at Charmingfare Farm in Candia, NH
Search results for "concord new hampshire"
I would like to raise awareness of a wonderful nonprofit organization that is here in New Hampshire and two events they will be hosting. Families in Transition (FIT), is located in Manchester, Concord and Dover. The organization...
- Posted August 26, 2014
We can all agree there is beauty to be found in New Hampshire through all of the four changing seasons. As we savor the last few weeks of summer with day trips to Canobie Lake and Hampton...
- Posted August 21, 2014
With summer in full swing, please be sure to take a trip to the Manchester, NH Farmer’s Market to sample and savor some delectable local produce and treats from New Hampshire area farmers. You will find the...
- Posted July 27, 2014
The 4th of July is a very special time of the year that brings family and friends together to celebrate the wonderful country we all live in. In New Hampshire, we take great pride in honoring those who...
- Posted June 30, 2013
Eleven children of the Mila Filatova Piano Academy, aged 5 to 15 years old, will perform piano concertos of Bach, Vogler, Haydn, and Mozart, with a chamber orchestra under the direction of David Feltner in a concert...
- Posted April 29, 2013
As the list of safe skating ponds and lakes grows, and NHL hockey starts up, it’s coming time to think of where you and your family will go to skate this winter. In a state and region...
- Posted January 20, 2013
2012 was a year filled with huge amounts of national and international news. So much, that our wonderful state of New Hampshire had some stories that were likely overlooked. Here are the top 5 New Hampshire-based stories...
- Posted December 30, 2012
We haven’t had a ton of snow yet this year, but now that it’s December, it’s time to start thinking about what to do for fun in the snow. Starting off with the slightly less aggressive snow-goers,...
- Posted December 2, 2012
16 Races to Help Keep Off those Extra Thanksgiving Pounds Famously referred to as “Turkey Trots,” runners around the country will be taking part in Thanksgiving Day races ranging anywhere from 1-10 miles. In New Hampshire, as...
- Posted November 19, 2012
Veranians’ Trick Or Treat Times Amherst: 10/31, 6-8 p.m. Bedford: 10/31, 5-7 p.m. Concord: 10/31, 5-7:30 p.m. Hampton: 10/31, 5:30-8 p.m. Londonderry: 10/31, 6-8 p.m. Manchester: 10/31, 5-8 p.m. Nashua: 10/31, 6-8 p.m. Portsmouth: 10/30, 5:30-8 p.m. Salem:...
- Posted October 22, 2012