- Visit Us at Londonderry Old Home Day 2016 & Win a Free GoPro!
- Get Ready to Experience Scotland at NH Highland Games: Discount Tickets are on sale NOW!
- Everyone felt fine with food & wine at Fuller Gardens’ Annual Garden Party!
- Support the Ukulele Kids Club: Help Heal a Child Through Music
- Something for Everyone at The 49th Annual Stratham Fair this July 21-24th
- 4 tips for Family and NH Fireworks for the 4th of July
- Hike for Brews and Views in NH
- Day Tripping in New Hampshire
- Looking for a Gorgeous Day Trip in NH?
- Best Seafood Chowder in Portsmouth NH, Available Thursday and Friday only!
Search results for "bedford new hampshire"
What a great weekend to live in Southern New Hampshire! Your choices are: Rockin Rib Fest in Merrimack, Motorcycle Weekend in Laconia and Sand Castle Sculptures at Hampton Beach! Or, if you are like me, there’s a...
- Posted June 19, 2015
According to StatisticBrain.com over 5 million animals are sent to a shelter every year. This makes it hard for non-profit organizations like the Humane Society for Greater Nashua to fund all the animals they see come in...
- Posted October 2, 2013
Veranians’ Trick Or Treat Times Amherst: 10/31, 6-8 p.m. Bedford: 10/31, 5-7 p.m. Concord: 10/31, 5-7:30 p.m. Hampton: 10/31, 5:30-8 p.m. Londonderry: 10/31, 6-8 p.m. Manchester: 10/31, 5-8 p.m. Nashua: 10/31, 6-8 p.m. Portsmouth: 10/30, 5:30-8 p.m. Salem:...
- Posted October 22, 2012
The Southern New Hampshire Expo – October 18, 2012 Mark your calendars for October 18th. The 2012 Southern New Hampshire Expo is an event you won’t want to miss! Over 200 local businesses will be on hand to...
- Posted September 24, 2012
Spring is here, and it’s time to spruce up the garden! Whether you’ve just bought your first home or have been living in your residence for years, when spring rolls around, it’s time to visit the garden...
- Posted April 30, 2012
By real estate agent Steve Russo. It’s very convenient to shop for the holidays at many of the malls that cover the state or to order from catalogs or online. But if you are looking for a...
- Posted November 18, 2011
If you are considering a move to Southern New Hampshire and you dream of fresh air, green grass, tall trees, but also yearn for an eclectic flavor, then Bedford, New Hampshire is the town for you. There...
- Posted May 27, 2011
This contest can be entered from your own back yard! The Bedford Parks & Recreation Department is helping to end the February blues! The contest is open to all Bedford, New Hampshire families, and the challenge entails...
- Posted February 25, 2011
Think about this before your next McDonald’s Hamburger. Where was Ronald McDonald born? Well, of course there in no real Ronald McDonald, but the McDonald brothers actually hailed from Manchester, New Hampshire! Yes, one of the largest...
- Posted February 16, 2011
Article by real estate agents Al Duras and Elena Kosky Green & White Mountain Girl Scouts, Troop 22572 of Bedford visits Verani’s Bedford Office to drop off lots of coats! Prudential Verani Bedford extends a warm “Thank...
- Posted January 7, 2011