- Altrusa plans 21st Annual Festival of Trees December 2-4
- Pressed Café, Delicious, New and Fresh!
- Pre-Burn your Thanksgiving Calories at Windham’s 22nd Annual Turkey Trot!
- Experience NH Open Doors
- Get Carving – The Annual NH Pumpkin Festival is October 22nd!
- Have a Spooktacular October!
- Meredith NH’s Spooktacular Scarecrow Contest
- Good Eats: A Review of Little Tokyo and Saigon in Portsmouth, NH
- 10 Fun Facts About NH
- VeraniCARES to Donate $6,000 to Local Charities Thanks to Caring REALTORS
10 Fun Facts About NH
No matter where you live in the state of New Hampshire I bet there are some fun facts about the town or county you live in, such as where blockbuster films were created – On Golden Pond was filmed on Squam Lake in Holderness, NH and Jumanji was filmed in Keene, NH. By the way, if you’re in Keene be sure to check out the Fictional Parrish shoe mural on the side of the building in the center of town, but watch out for stampedes.
Not only do we have great movies that come out of NH but we even hold the world record for the largest candy counter in the US. Chutters in Littleton, NH has a candy counter that stretches over 100 feet!
Take a look at our latest infographic to learn about other fun facts about People, Places and Things in NH.
Sharon Palermo is the VP of Marketing and Business Development with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty. Sharon proudly calls New Hampshire her home and enjoys living and playing in the great Granite State.